Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do i come up with C&F

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey im 15 and i fall into the friend zone alot. So basically im gonna try to use more kino and C&F. however, i have trouble coming up with the C&F part. How do u guys think up clever things to say on the spot?

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be able to whip up C&F lines on the spot, you have to adopt each aspect of those clever lines into your personality. That is, BE ****y and funny.

If you are slightly ****y and of course funny, and clever C&F lines will spew out of you.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just use a few canned lines for now, after a while, you will understand the nature of it, and you will be able to come up with your own.

Usually, i think of it as refraining from what the chick wants or means, eg:

HB: Sorry
Me: No you're not

HB: Oh really?!? I love guitars too!
Me: No you don't, you just want a ticket into my pants!

HB: You have really nice tanned legs
Me: Yeah, but your gaze is moving up onto my crotch.

HB: I really hate your hat
Me: No, you're attracted to me.

Me: Well? Aren't you going to ask me out already?

Me: Don't do that, i don't want people to see the girl i'm with is embarrasing.

Stuff along those lines, come up with your own, its not that hard.

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
****y funny...i'm a natural and never had problems...and actually learned it because my brother is the same way so we would go back and forth like this as we were growing up.

anyways, it comes with practice to be able to think of stuff like that quickly.

and what it boils down to is you think of something, sometimes something somewhat mean or something that could be false and you just say it in a way that says...i'm confident and funny, and throw a smile in there.

i suck at explaining things but, you won't get any better, nor know what to do unless you just do it. if you want some examples if you are unsure, think of some and PM me them and i'll try to give you a good idea.