Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do I change my personality

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a good looking guy.I get told I am sexy alot,but I think my personality is ugly.
I go out and meet new people,but it ends up where I never hang out with them.I think it is my personality.How would I change my personality?Maybe write a list that I think is wrong with myself,and then try to change them. Or I should work on my frame of mind.Write what is great about my personality,I don't know.

Also how do I keep a good frame of mind?Is their a technique that I can do that will keep me in a good frame of mind?I know that having a good inner self will change my personality,but right now I just don't know how to hold on to that. I sometimes feel nervous,and less important when I talk to people.I know that effects me,what I say,and how I act,and other poeple I think subconsciously pick up on that.
I think I am a cool person,but sometimes my mind is nervous,and I think to much instead of living.When I am in a good frame people love me,and I feel very alpha,and in control of myself.Now worries. So what ways are their that can change me into a real dj that people love to hang with?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk about them. Number one thing if you want to be "liked."

People love their dogs. Their dogs aren't interesting, intelligent, or funny. But they are loyal and they will be there for you...sorta.

So, like I said, talk about them until they ask about you. Also try to dress like everyone else and have the same interests as everyone else.

Now, this is advice if you want to have alot of people hang out with you. Otherwise I'd say be yourself and find a small circle of friends and family that like you for who you are. Get used to not needing acceptance from other people. Be ok with doing stuff on your own.

I guess the choice is your's.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
O boy, there's no technique that is going to fix this. You have to like yourself first and think you are great before others will do so with regularity. The good news is we know a lot about how to do this today, the bad news is it won't happen overnight.

Here's what I am getting at: It is my wild speculation that there are deep seated problems that need to be dealt with which are at root of your issues in attracting people and living a fulfilled life. It may seem like you can "just deal with that later", but one is not unrelated to the other. Fix those issues, and you will have fixed your interpersonal relationship issues in the process. If you have a genuine desire to see this through, I'd recommend books by Edmound J. Bourne paying special attention to the assertiveness issues (a big problem in interpersonal communication).

Aside from that, keeping the frame that no matter what you think you perceive, no matter what guru X says Y means, the woman wants to **** your brains out will transcent wouldbe failures into massive success stories.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well what I am getting at is more than women,I mean everyone.