Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I bring up becomming BF/GF status without sounding girly...

unnamed04

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is clearly not a very masculine thing for a guy to bring up becomming gf/bf whatever, but over where I live, I guess thats just the way it is done. Maybe some girls will bring it up, but the one in question with me, will not. She told a friend of hers (who I am also reasonably good friends with) that she is waiting for me to tell her what I want...

So how do I bring it up.. I can't think of anything that doesn't (with me imagining myself watching from above) looking like a tool.

Thanks

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she hasn't mentioned you ain't doing your work right...

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that doesnt matter. the point is, do you want a commited, no sex with other girls, no flirting with anyone, relationship?

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kiss = i like you, lets me close friends

Shapoopie

Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her, "where do you see our relationship going?"

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unnamed04 said:
It is clearly not a very masculine thing for a guy to bring up becomming gf/bf whatever, but over where I live, I guess thats just the way it is done. Maybe some girls will bring it up, but the one in question with me, will not. She told a friend of hers (who I am also reasonably good friends with) that she is waiting for me to tell her what I want...

So how do I bring it up.. I can't think of anything that doesn't (with me imagining myself watching from above) looking like a tool.

Thanks

You want to know how?

Do A Fvckin Search!

Search all Threads made by Anti-Dump in the Tips Forum!

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look into the component of the Mystery method involving Comfort and Trust. You should be able to use some of the "You've hijacked my brain." techniques to sway her one way or the other. The most efficient way to do this is basically to talk about yourself. Spend time with her, and have her form an emotional attachment to you using some classic escalation tactics (push-pull). Have a general plan, but leave lots of room for the unexpected. If you flip the right switches in her brain, she will be, for lack of better words, addicted to you.

-Damian