How do I best take revenge on this woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edegoge

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm dating a woman who is in my country for a few weeks. When I told her about how another woman wants to have children with me this b1tch laughed and said I can't have children. We've planned to meet tomorrow and I want to take revenge on her for insulting me.

edegoge

Don Juan
Reaction score
We've scheduled to meet tomorrow at noon. We haven't decided what exact time or where. But maybe if she texts me I won't reply.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, has it come to this? Carrying out acts of revenge because you got butt hurt over a comment!

How about this, DON'T spend time with woman who say things that hurt your ego!

edegoge

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, has it come to this? Carrying out acts of revenge because you got butt hurt over a comment!

How about this, DON'T spend time with woman who say things that hurt your ego!
I should have told her to fück off when she was here. I really regret that I let her sleep over here after she insulted me and had sex with her in the morning. That made it worse. Don't know what I was thinking.

edegoge

Don Juan
Reaction score
We just scheduled a date for tomorrow, but no time or place. She said we will meet after she's had lunch with her sister and a friend. I guess she will call. I might flake on her. A mild form of revenge I guess. Would have been more effective if we had a time and place scheduled, but it's still a flake. Maybe I can schedule a time and place tomorrow and pretend I'm going there, then not show up.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should have told her to fück off when she was here. I really regret that I let her sleep over here after she insulted me and had sex with her in the morning. That made it worse. Don't know what I was thinking.
Just stop talking to her or seeing her then!

Send her a message saying "What you said about me not having kids the other day hurt me and I think we should put things on hold." Be an adult about it instead of just avoiding the issue with her. And then don't see her if you don't like her.

Getting "revenge" for one perceived slight a week ago is just nonsensical and a waste of your time.

ShayB

Don Juan
Reaction score
We just scheduled a date for tomorrow, but no time or place. She said we will meet after she's had lunch with her sister and a friend. I guess she will call. I might flake on her. A mild form of revenge I guess. Would have been more effective if we had a time and place scheduled, but it's still a flake. Maybe I can schedule a time and place tomorrow and pretend I'm going there, then not show up.
Have you thought about writing all of this in a journal instead of a forum? It is clear you don’t really want any input from anyone else.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've scheduled to meet tomorrow at noon.
Noon, eh? Reminds me of a certain movie scene set at noon.

I'm imagining you could pull off an excellent Gary Oldman impersonation without the aid of the weird pills he uses as a prop.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's right, someone with the mental issues you are displaying should NOT have children. My only surprise is the fact she's even entertaining you. You're obviously a good looking chap. Many psychopaths are.

edegoge

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's right, someone with the mental issues you are displaying should NOT have children. My only surprise is the fact she's even entertaining you. You're obviously a good looking chap. Many psychopaths are.
Doesn't matter if she's right. The point is she insulted me. Did she have to laugh and say I can't have a child? What was the point? Couldn't she have kept that opinion to herself? Did she expect me to not be insulted? Did she expect me to still want to hang out with her and to still have a good time with her? And who is she to judge who's a good parent, when she isn't with the father of her child anymore, when she was lying naked on my bed talking to her son on the phone, when she doesn't mind having sex with a random guy when she's abroad for a few weeks? And I don't think you are in a position of authority to judge me either.

A

AJ84

Doesn't matter if she's right. The point is she insulted me. Did she have to laugh and say I can't have a child? What was the point? Couldn't she have kept that opinion to herself? Did she expect me to not be insulted? Did she expect me to still want to hang out with her and to still have a good time with her? And who is she to judge who's a good parent, when she isn't with the father of her child anymore, when she was lying naked on my bed talking to her son on the phone, when she doesn't mind having sex with a random guy when she's abroad for a few weeks? And I don't think you are in a position of authority to judge me either.
You ask if she expected you to want to hang out with her and have a good time with her after she insulted you, but you did just that by letting her spend the night and having sex with her.

Who are you really mad at here? Her for insulting you, or yourself for thinking with your penis and letting her hang out, giving her sex, and then agreeing to a date after she insulted you?

People do what you let them do. And have you heard of the saying, drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die? Just move on and learn how not to act the next time someone insults you. Most of us have been in your position where we wish we could go back and stick it to the person who we let insult us but the key is not letting that happen again by calling them on it right there and then or just nexting them.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm dating a woman who is in my country for a few weeks. When I told her about how another woman wants to have children with me this b1tch laughed and said I can't have children. We've planned to meet tomorrow and I want to take revenge on her for insulting me.
The best way to get revenge is to move on and ignore her childish behavior.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if she's right. The point is she insulted me. Did she have to laugh and say I can't have a child? What was the point? Couldn't she have kept that opinion to herself? Did she expect me to not be insulted? Did she expect me to still want to hang out with her and to still have a good time with her? And who is she to judge who's a good parent, when she isn't with the father of her child anymore, when she was lying naked on my bed talking to her son on the phone, when she doesn't mind having sex with a random guy when she's abroad for a few weeks?
There are far better reasons to get revenge on someone. This woman made a dumb comment that you didn't like. Welcome to the real world. Do you get all bent out of shape like this when someone at work makes a comment that you don't like? You won't be able to survive in life if you're this fvcking sensitive.

Take her, bang her, treat her as the wh0re she is. Quit talking to her and put your d1ck in her mouth. When you're tired of dealing with her crap, toss her aside and get another one.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The feeling of revenge is actually the feeling of resentment seeking closure. It would be understandable if you were seeking closure towards an ex of 2 years or more, towards a family member or a long time friend, but seeking closure so badly towards a woman you barely know? That shows you are totally lost in this dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.