Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did you stumble across SoSuave?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
I think theres another thread like this, but ill make a new one :rolleyes:

Well my story goes like this:

I was on askmen.com (good site) and there was a featured page with ****y Comedy, so I started googling C&F, then I found the ****y and Funny thread on this site, and I registered!

...next? :)

apusislaya

Banned
Reaction score
haaaaaaaaaaaaa

put this song on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69YArWMpFwE

two years ago, let me count, yea two years ago, in fact this month two years ago, September 06. I was screwing around myspace, I had oneitis on this stripper girl from Georgia (I live in Miami). I was in LOVE with her.

I noticed I'm falling for the same route I have fallen before, just a half a year before, with another girl I met in an online game called subspace continuum, she was from California.

Soooo, somehow I went on google and came across David DeAngelo's ebook.

I didn't buy it. Instead I went onto eMule and download his book. I read it. It felt unreal.

Between September 06 and the new year somehow I came upon sosuave, lol. I don't know how.

Anyway.. I had another oneitis onto a girl I met in real life the following April. During work. I came to a realization that women want buff men. So I thought to myself that I'll get buff first before doing anything. I went from 248lbs to 205lbs between April 07 and May 07..

After it, I don't know WTF happened. I stopped working out and got fat again to the same exact weight, 248.

Ohhhh wait a minute. Now that I think the problem was that I thought the key to women is the ****ing game...

WRONG!!!!! Key to women is being a ****ing man.

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't remember exactly but I think I must have typed in Google 'how to get a girlfriend' or 'getting a girl' or something to that extent

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After I found myself single after being in a 4 year relationship, I googled something along the line "dating tips that work". I stumbled upon http://www.getgirls.com/

I spent days reading through all the tips on there (some are great, some are crap), and one of the terms that kept popping up was 'Don Juan'. I somehow forgot the URL while I was on another computer, and ended up googling something like 'Don Juan tips' and up popped sosuave.com. I read every tip in the 'tips' forum (there were few enough to read them all) and I joined the forum (waaaayy back in '01), and the rest is history.

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Monster said:
I don't remember exactly but I think I must have typed in Google 'how to get a girlfriend' or 'getting a girl' or something to that extent
Yeah, me too.

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
omg! i googled c&f or ****y funny something along those lines also. i forgot where i read about c&f, but i didnt know what it was, so i googled it and ended up on an old sosuave.com thread and eventually made my way to the forums. this was last summer right after coming out of 8th grade. i was real shy last year. though i did find this site once before, probably during the 8th grade, i forget how, but didnt hang around. the 2nd time i found it (searching for c&f) i recognized the place and poked around a bit. so yeah

apusislaya

Banned
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
I met a cute girl, cute to me at the time, who went out with me and I lost my virginity.

U SUCK :down: :D

Columbia

Don Juan
Reaction score
5 years ago, I was 15, and had never had a girlfriend, had never had a girl like me, and had never had the slightest glimmer of hope of one liking me. Bad attitude, both towards myself and others, no ambition, no looks, just literally nothing. I was so desperate that I never even got oneitis, as I'd have done almost any girl I came across anywhere.

I also once wore a denim shirt with jeans. :down:

Anyway, on the last day of school one year, I hugged one of the girls I liked, and she said "oh my god, you are SOOOO cute :) ". You have no idea how enthralled I was at this. This was only the second time in my life that I had HUGGED a girl, and got what seemed like an awesome reply. After about 3 days of obsessing over it, I finally had to find out what she "meant" by it, and googled it hoping to find something along the lines of "I want to marry you and have tons of kids, right now".

I came across Sosuave and realised what an idiotic, pathetic, errant twerp I was and had always been. I spent that entire summer reading the site and putting stuff into action, I registered at some point later that year too.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a hot little bartender giving me IOI's, and I knew that women had certain body language when they were interested in a guy, so I decided to research "body language" to try to read whether or not she liked me.

Chick ended up tossing me her number on a ****tail napkin, but I was so freakin clueless I f'ed it up with the first phone call.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looked up "girls with boyfriends" or something to that effect.

one of these threads came up, looked around the site, lurked for a month while i was working and didn't have time for a forum, then once i got back into school, bang, registered.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Googled something like 'how to get girls'. Think I found David DeAngelo's newsletter first. Not exactly sure how I came to sosuave, even after all this time. Strange.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like everybody else, got dumped by "the ONE" and went all AFC-crazy. Got on the internet wondering "what should I DO????....she wants SPACE????" and found this site.

Ingeniarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went abroad for an internship and fell in love with a girl. Then I moved back after several months and almost killed myself (literally) because I couldn't be with her. Because I go to engineering school, I do not meet women in college, so I had no life worth mentioning.

I looked for suicidal help on the net and found a site that deals w/ these kinds of problems for men. There was a link to the fastseduction site and also to the DJ boot camp. I read the Bible and the Boot Camp and the Book of Pook in about 2 days, found the site and joined it. That was pretty much about one year ago to the date (late august 07).

Perhaps Pook was right about how losing a woman can be the best thing that ever happened to you.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend who was familiar with my 'relationship advice' send me a link to Ladder Theory at Intellectual Who'res. Dallas had a link to common community acronyms and one led to SS. Then I found the forum.

dude04

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was an afc with this girl. she liked me until i got angry with her for canceling a plan. that's when i kept calling up and she won't pick up. i googled up the reason why that is so. and that's when sosuave showed me a new path.

Reaction score
Typed "can't talk to girls" into Google after coming home from the movie theater (alone) and not being able to even make eye contact with any of the hotties there. Just started going down the links and reading 'em all until I got here.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stumbing across Sosuave is the correct word for me.

There had been times alot of the women I had been around dating and messin' around with would call me a Don Juan and I remember reflecting back on these comments one day when I was going through a self induced rut brought on by my negative atittude toward myself (long story) and I decided to google what a Don Juan was. On the google page that came up I clicked on a link that explained this guy but there was also a link and information on sosuave that caught my eye that had tips on attracting women so I clicked the link and been hooked ever since.

What I like about this site is the differing views and opinions and it's not just about attracting the women it's about becoming a complete man working on yourself regardless of your age if theres areas that need improvement.

LoneSilver

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Through my friend, we met in one of my classes back in high school. It was when I was still following David DeAngelo's iron rules and my friend was a frequent visitor of becomeaplayer.com He told me about a bunch of other sites, such as this one, and I just decided to join the forum and it became my main forum to visit (before this dipsh1t 10 post limit rule was established).

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 4 years ago I was a typical AFC in college and was also into working out. Found a similar discusssion forum like this on bodybuilding.com. I came acoss a thread that said "the new formula for getting chicks" and figured I would check it out since I was dumped by the last 4 girls I talked to. Well, it turned out I was doing everything the opposite, lol!

Got hooked on that thread, googled words and studied websites like fastseduction and sosuave and have never been the same since. Eventually the thread on bodybuilding.com died out so i joined this one. And here I am now. I might add, the community was a LOT smaller back then. It's gotten huge since.