Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did you know it was love?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave > Sammy

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
help

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammy's technically the better singer (and musician), but Dave fits the band better.
Too bad they got caught up in so much drama.
People tend to forget there's more than just musicianship involved. Dave was a very underrated lyricist and all-time great performer, and vocally more expressive (more personality to his voice). In terms of the dramatic, literary, and performance art aspects of the band Dave has sizeable advantages over Sammy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People tend to forget there's more than just musicianship involved. Dave was a very underrated lyricist and all-time great performer, and vocally more expressive (more personality to his voice). In terms of the dramatic, literary, and performance art aspects of the band Dave has sizeable advantages over Sammy.
I liked Sammy more when he was in Montrose. Dave had a sense of humor, and as his personality was well suited for those MTV days.

I remember when I first saw Van Halen in concert, I had no idea who they were. They were the backup band for Black Sabbath. I had two main reactions: What the heck is that guitar player doing? And wow that lead singer can really jump high lol. I heard staying fit was a big part of Dave's road routine.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about the video:
the 2 boys seem in love.
He could have a problem of fear of abandonment perhaps due to the fact that he had an overly attached mother, and he is looking for a girl in whom he can put the love that he gave to his mother.

She, on the other hand, seems to ignore her nature, for what reasons? Inexperience, Young age, or something else? This girl is living in a time where she is an exception, but as soon as she becomes a woman, will she change everything?