Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did you 1st click with your wife?

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am at that age now where I need to seriously consider finding a wife.
In my city this is done in the club scene.

I havent been in any serious LT relationships due to meeting: wrong type of women, too young or head cases, game players.

I am fussy in the looks department and this has been consistent with my history of dating.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For what reasons do you need a woman?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BabyFaceComplex said:
I am at that age now where I need to seriously consider finding a wife.
Better fix this part first.

You have to be happy with yourself before you can even BEGIN to have a woman be happy with you.

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Care to explain why?

If you need a woman in your life, you're likely to end up with the wrong one because of your desperation.
I dont need one in my life I need to start looking though, its just the right time for me, I am 28, 3/4 of my friends are in LTRs engaged or married.

I feel girls who are younger than 24-26 are not emotionally mature enough for relationships so I never wasted my time with them, just as I wasnt in my early 20s.

All of my (potential) relationships have started off weird, girl chasing me heavily or a ONS, all bad eggs with daddy issues who are now single even with a child.
Funny some of the biggest sluts are now married though.

I feel I made the right choice up until this point.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man! Don't make the same mistake I did. When I was in my late 20's, I thought I should get married and I did it! That was the wrong reason! I paid bigtime financially and emotionally.

Unfvck yourself and get that nonsense out of your head right now.

Learn from the guys on here that have been there.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BabyFaceComplex said:
I dont need one in my life I need to start looking though, its just the right time for me, I am 28, 3/4 of my friends are in LTRs engaged or married.
HORRIBLE reasons to get married. You are walking the same path to misery that millions of other men have....

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Come to China, I'll hook you up with good quality girls. Lots of chicks here want to get married.

The good part of being with a girl for awhile is you can always say "Hey remember when _____ ". You can't get that with a bunch of one nighters. And I don't agree with you perpetual singletons, having a support base in the form of a wife is great. I come home to a cooked meal and whenever I want a type of food, she goes to work in that restaurant to learn how they make it and preps it for me. She takes care of me when I'm sick, fvcks me when I'm horny. Plays with me when I'm bored. Getting ready for a baby [with someone I can trust] is extremely important. I think finding the 'right' kind of girl for a family is important... you can sex a string of trashy one nighters and end up with a bastard or you can forge a relationship and strong bonds/history with someone and create a family. At least you can tell your kid that they weren't born out of a *** dumpster.

Some men want a family, why fault them for that. If you want to stay in never neverland, thats your perogative but getting back to my main point, all the best men are cutting themselves out of the gene pool...yeah you can have kids when you are 50, but will you really want them by then? Will you be young enough at 70 to show your kids the world. Will you even live that long? I'd rather pass on my genes with a good woman than take that gamble.
And for those that don't want kids... its better you stay single anyway, there are men who DO want children, I'm one of them. No child wants to be born into a broken family.