Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did I handle this situation?

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So..this is a separate issue from my previous post.

I started seeing another girl several months ago in order to try and raise my value with the chick in my class. However, when she (the classmate) rejected me, I forcused on giving the other girl more attention. We started dating, and went out for good two months.
One night I spent the night at her place, and after we had sex for the second time that night I asked her where I stand with her.
She looked me, got out of bed, and went to the bathroom without a fvcking word. I realized that was a flash of my AFC side coming out and being too open once again. She came out after about 5 minutes, sat down on the bed next to me, looked at me and said "I'm sorry to have to say this, but I really don't want to start a relationship right now. I'm enjoying being single, and I know you are too. I understand how you might feel, but I'm just not ready to go down that path again..."it's too soon since my last boyfriend"

That is when it really hit me. I had to kick this Chump out of my body, and psyche, for good. I turned away in silence for 30 seconds, collected my thoughts, then turned around and looked directly in her eyes saying this:

"I never had the intention of being just your friend, but if you can't make up your mind about us, then it's best for me to leave. You can call me if you change your mind, but know that I might not be around any longer. I don't want to play games, and I don't want to just mess around with you either. I wanted something more serious, I won't stick around and waste my time waiting for you to come around."

I picked up my stuff and left without looking back. It's been 10 days now, and yesterday, I got this monstrous voicemail from her. She wants to "talk about our status", says that she feels bad about the way she treated this situation. She asked me to meet with her on Wednesday (1 week today) for dinner and a movie.

I didn't call her back yet, nor will I do so until at least Sunday night. I'm going to make her work for me. She's going to have to climb some major obstacles if she hopes to get to me again, but this time I'm not giving in so easily. Come to think of it...I will test her by sending her a text telling her to call me at a specific time because I will be busy all day up until that point.

What do you guys think? Have I learned my lesson (or at least am I starting to get it now)?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seek&destroy said:
One night I spent the night at her place, and after we had sex for the second time that night I asked her where I stand with her.
Here's question I always wanted to ask guys like you: What do you expect when you ask this question?

Especially in a situation like yours where you're already banging the girl. What more do you want? A label? "Where do you stand with me? You're my boyfriend." I'm not being a smart-as*. I seriously can't follow the logic. Because regardless of whether there's a label or not, the girl's gonna do what she wants. If she wants to cheat, she'll cheat or dump you for an upgrade. And if she digs you and wants to stay, she'll do it, regardless of what the label is.

Maybe the answer to my question is - you don't think of it that way.

Just curious

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A good recovery so far from an AWFUL and POINTLESS question that was INSECURE (you know that now anyway)

I'd say you are playing it well. but your busy Wednesday right? you probably dont want to meet up the first day and time she has said huh? you already have plans.

Like the idea oif getting her to call you at a specific time because you're BUSY; should work well.

gameplan: play it cool. You are NOT after a relationship unless she first suggests it and you genuinely are too. get back to the dating and take it from there.

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Mantis, I have no fvcking idea what I was thinking when I asked her that. But as I have said, I feel as if that was my fomer AFC self coming back in flashes.
Pectoralis, yes of course I'm busy on Wednesday! hehe. I don't cater to her whim, it's either my way or the highway. She can take it or leave it, and if she doesn't like the optins I've given her, then she can find another "boy" she can wrap around her little (or middle for that matter) finger.
Here's the most messed up part. My best friend pointed something out to me while we were out at a bar last night:
This relationship, if I can call it that, is a complete role reversal. A couple of weeks ago, she was taking me out and courting me trying to impress me, now she's running for the hills because I deviated from what she was used to seeing from me. We went to a show a couple of weeks ago (Charlie Sheen). She bought the tickets, AND booked us both a hotel room for the night, which she paid for entirely, and didn't want to accept any help from me. Now that I've told he what I wanted, she's running away. That's fine. If she can't make up her mind, it sure as hell isn't my problem! And I'm not about to waste any time whatsoever waiting for her to come around.
I'm going to a function next friday and I'm going to suggest for her to come with me. If she doesn't want to...WHATEVER, it's not my fvcking loss right?