Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how 'crazy' are you to approach

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering how much out of your way do you go to get in promixity to approach a girl..

basically I had this thought when I was driving this morning and I saw this hb , but I was in the car and she was walking, so I thought I could park quickly and walk the other way..

That would have been smart to do but I didnt..

Anyone else this 'aggressive', this 'quick to get the logistics down to approach' ?

Reaction score
One time I was driving down the street and I saw a HB standing at the bus stop. I turned around and parked at a Wendy's. Then I walked to the bus stop and talked to the girl, got her #, and went on a couple dates.

I was just crazy back then. It took a near death experience to make me like that. It shouldn't take death to make us want to approach like that.

We should just do it anyway.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beast from the East said:
We should just do it anyway.
I agree. I mean, its tough finding a girl that s attractive so even if its a matter of logistics then who cares..

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Man, sometimes a bad pick up feels like a near death experiance BFTE. But anyways, how do you get that. Like I got no real approach anxiety anymore, but I think I got approach lazyiness... I see sets all the time and though I know it would be fun to open them I just go... Ohhhgggg... LAZY.... and you end up doing nothing. It's real horrible. Anyways, I think the only way you can get to that point is basically convincing yourself that if you don't something horrible like cancer will happen. I dunno.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miguel said:
Lol. Man, sometimes a bad pick up feels like a near death experiance BFTE. But anyways, how do you get that. Like I got no real approach anxiety anymore, but I think I got approach lazyiness... I see sets all the time and though I know it would be fun to open them I just go... Ohhhgggg... LAZY.... and you end up doing nothing. It's real horrible. Anyways, I think the only way you can get to that point is basically convincing yourself that if you don't something horrible like cancer will happen. I dunno.
Sometimes I feel like this but then I say to myself "Do it for your c0k."
Once I do the first approach it always gives me enough energy to keep the ball rolling.