How come some 30+ year old women I know are still single

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl in her late 40s, decent looking, in good shape for her age. She's into online dating, she goes out with a new guy every week. Probably not the best selection of guys, but I haven't seen any indication from her that she wants anything serious. She's still on the c0ck carousel basically.

I actually know several women that I've known for years, they're older now, but I don't think they ever did want anything serious with a guy, or at least they haven't for a long while. Maybe when they were younger, they got their heart broken, and got jaded. Then there are your bisexual chicks, they tend not to get serious either.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In the past

women got *serious* because they had no economic or social rights

a woman without a man would be thrown out into the cold with the wolves

today women have all the social power plus the power of the state to extract money from any man who impregnates her plus numerous job and academic entitlements...

...there is no reason for women to please a man in any vital way

so woman don't...they live their lives whining and pining away but never doing anything about it.

why?

because women are firmly in control of modern life with men as their social and economic slaves

its only dumb men who haven't figured this out yet.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
any woman that is single is choosing to be single!! FACT ... these days even the fattest and ugliest women have some men chasing them and willing to marry them
This so much. My friend looks pretty much like a cow and she has at least 5 guys texting her. She gets screwed over by jerks a lot, and then she complains about the lack of good men.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
women are single by choice.... even the fattest ugliest woman has and easier time finding a mate than an a average dude.... for every one women out and willing to have sex there are 30 dudes chasing her so women have many many options and it more profitable for them to stay singe and have many men instead of one husband

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLoner said:
I guess you are OK with dying alone?

I'm sorry but who's gonna die with you? Are they literally gonna die with you? No. Only you will die with you. It doesn't matter if you are alone and scared, or safe and warm with kids around. When the game is over, it's over. It could end on the side of the road this evening alone in a car wreck. Or getting shot walking out your front door. It could end as a 90 year old in some fresh 18 year old poon. Let not fear rule you, we all die. Just die on your own terms if possible and if not, be a man and suck it up.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

-Most are still relying on their looks to get them what they want in life, not realizing at this point that their looks are about used up and personality/skills is something that is becoming more and more important to men at this age.

-Because they relied too heavily on looks in their past, many relationship skills were never developed. So by the time they are in their 30's they have little to offer a man but their meat curtains.

-Many are damaged from too many bad relationships and poor decisions when it came to men. Many fear giving up control to a man.

-Some are still getting their ego's stroked riding the cahk carousel, not realizing they are really nothing more than kum dumpsters.

-Those ones who are too picky mostly overvalue themselves and have made so many poor choices in the past. They fail to better themselves and blame others.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
women are single by choice.... even the fattest ugliest woman has and easier time finding a mate than an a average dude.... for every one women out and willing to have sex there are 30 dudes chasing her so women have many many options and it more profitable for them to stay singe and have many men instead of one husband
This is real reason. Essentially they're single by choice. Many women would rather be pumped and dumped by guys way out of their league than settle down for a guy any where near their league. And so much so that these women won't even try to lose weight or improve themselves in any way to attract a more handsome guy for a relationship.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Lol @ you repeating yourself

That's one reason another is that women have entitlement issues and put themselves on a pedestal

I was banging a chick like this, probably had the best ***** I ever fucced with a phat ass to match.

I wasn't good enough she wanted a guy made 6 figures etc

Flash forward saw the same chick in a bar and she is still single plus now she's got 30-40 pounds on here and still thinks she can get that guy with 6 figures

bishes be crazy

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howiestern said:

-Most are still relying on their looks to get them what they want in life, not realizing at this point that their looks are about used up and personality/skills is something that is becoming more and more important to men at this age.

-Because they relied too heavily on looks in their past, many relationship skills were never developed. So by the time they are in their 30's they have little to offer a man but their meat curtains.

-Many are damaged from too many bad relationships and poor decisions when it came to men. Many fear giving up control to a man.

-Some are still getting their ego's stroked riding the cahk carousel, not realizing they are really nothing more than kum dumpsters.

-Those ones who are too picky mostly overvalue themselves and have made so many poor choices in the past. They fail to better themselves and blame others.
that sounds pretty accurate, valid

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a fwb abt to turn 40, she has been married once no kids. She says she dsnt want them but they all do and she says she dsnt want to be in a relatinship either. I can tell you she is damaged from her marriage bc she treats our thing like a relationship but wants to do what she wants to do. I.E. bang an orbiter everynow and then. I gave in for a while and let it roll but tierd of it now. She cant stand to loose control or be told what to do. Ive often gotten the "i dont belong to you" saying. Women like this will be passed around untill they slip up one day on thier birth control and get knocked up given that its not to late.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some are just trying to hang on. Meaning, they are trying to hang on to their attractiveness pulling in desperate men and boosting their egos. They don't realize that they will be lonely when they are 40.

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLoner said:
Do you have any friends?
LOL! My thoughts exactly. This guy Espi is a real negative nancy!

How do you make friends with that sort of perspective on life? It seems like you have put way too much thought into dying and afterlife. Just relax and enjoy life as it goes.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great thread. I have to say in my experience it has been way easier for me to bang a 30-year-old HB8/9 versus a 24-year-old HB8/9. I think they realize that their "value" is depreciating quickly and they need to pull out all the stops to get a man.

You see this on the online dating sites as well. Every once in a while I will supplement with a few chicks off OKC just for hooking up. The 28+ girls are more likely to meet up and not flake.

It doesn't hurt that all of their friends are getting married. One of my FWB I've been hooking up with randomly for about 4 months always complains that she will never find a man to marry. She's 29 and "dreads being 30".

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I remember last month when I approached and was talking to this fine woman at a lounge, she told me she was 30, and I said to her that she looks like she is 23, and it just made her smile and giggle, saying i'm so sweet, lol, obviously I don't fall for that easily

wwfdsm

Reaction score
TheLoner said:
Why are they still so picky?

I mean if I was a 33 year old woman and single I would
be desperate to be married,

but these chicks I see on facebook are still single and it
seems like they don't care.

Is it because they want to be single forever,
or that they think that even when they are 40 that
men will still want them?
It's because ALL these women are Realists, which mean they put their business in front of anything else, but more than other issues this type of women are single (not married) and very picky for a serious relationship.

Realists women, have a healthy fear not finding one "honest" guy to provide for them, so they make theirselves self-sufficient all over, to the point they can manage anything all alone. It's their inner mechanism, in contrast with Idealists women (they dream an ideal husband with kids and a happy family).

Realists women want to CONTROL a relationship (pay for dates, make decisions etc), this is the secret if you want to have success with Realists women.