Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How come I have no desire to fvck women anymore

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
Disclaimer:Im not gay
Ive fvcked a couple of girls in my life like 5 or 6. had a gf for two years boned her all the time. But Ive had more girls in my bed and or throwing themselves at me than I have fvcked. Im easily in the double digits with just having girls in bed and not fvcking them. I guess im super picky. I only will fvck a girl the first time we are in bed if im EXTREMELY attracted to them if im not, even though they might be like a 7, ill just go to bed.
It also pisses me off that I have so much knowledge on picking up girls and am never in the mood to use it anymore. I meet girls all the time and can easily pull them but i just say fvck it i dont feel like talking to them right now. I had this girl yesterday when we were in the hot tub with my roomate and this other girl. she was giving IOI's i couldve gotten her number and probalby fvcked her that night or really soon. same with last weekened girl getting big IOIs. but i have no desire for some reason.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is physical and psychological. Its called Low Libido. There are a lot of supplements out there that can help fix this temporarily. A good fix to it also is exercise in a gym to boost testosterone.

Supplements some people like are:
Tribulus
Ginseng
Zinc

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
ugly women
stop being a risk fearer and friend only ugly women

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
now dude, you've got a BIG problem.....:eek:

DarthAngel707

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, tribulus makes you real horny and ZMA as well. You can find both on bodybuilding.com. Heavy lifting also helps, yes. Also, sometimes low sex drive is a good thing since your not a slave to your desires and you can concentrate on the more important parts of your life like work, family, and your hobbies.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jigga23 said:
Ive fvcked a couple of girls in my life like 5 or 6. had a gf for two years boned her all the time. But Ive had more girls in my bed and or throwing themselves at me than I have fvcked. Im easily in the double digits with just having girls in bed and not fvcking them. I guess im super picky. I only will fvck a girl the first time we are in bed if im EXTREMELY attracted to them if im not, even though they might be like a 7, ill just go to bed.
It also pisses me off that I have so much knowledge on picking up girls and am never in the mood to use it anymore. I meet girls all the time and can easily pull them but i just say fvck it i dont feel like talking to them right now. I had this girl yesterday when we were in the hot tub with my roomate and this other girl. she was giving IOI's i couldve gotten her number and probalby fvcked her that night or really soon. same with last weekened girl getting big IOIs. but i have no desire for some reason.

How old are you?

I'm 27 ,

i think you've feel youve succeed, but you really haven't because a) you haven't gotten a HB 10, plus your getting too ****y thinking I can get it at any time or your getting to clingy to your old gf. I would starting aiming higher, I think you may fear risking rejection and losing your ego or alphaish or whatever, but you've got to force yourself to do it.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why worry about it? I have no desire to watch baseball or hunt game and I don't worry about that. It's not like you have high blood pressure, or something.

This site is for men interested in relationships, including sexual, with women. It's not for every man. Different strokes, different folks.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
jigga23 said:
You are tired of teh shallow superficail nature of modern male femal interaction..!

You need a deep meaningful relationship... well unfortunately those are not in style now.... soo.. just be glad you are getting layed.. cause many men are not.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in this situation now. It's caused by another health problem which I am working on. I still do cold approaches for fun. But I don't waste any more time on it then that b/c I'm not in the mood right now. As far as I'm concerned, that is a problem for all the women who wanted to fvck me after I gamed them. Too bad for them. It's not my problem. And some azzhole will probably get lucky when those girls need a quickl lay to boost their ego back up.

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
i can relate to this

unless the girl is super hot or i fancy the pants of here my desire to have sex with her come the crunch is surprisingly low.

having a 10 of an ex-gf for 3 years might have something to do with this

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jigga23 said:
IMHO its an ego thing. You want to say in front of your friends and others that you only get laid by hot chicks and the 5 or 6 or even 7's aren't worth your time. Once they hear this, they will think you are the man since you are so picky.

IMHO.

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
IMHO its an ego thing. You want to say in front of your friends and others that you only get laid by hot chicks and the 5 or 6 or even 7's aren't worth your time. Once they hear this, they will think you are the man since you are so picky.

IMHO.
I cant speak for him but for me its not that at all. Its simply a case of not feeling compelled enough by the option of sex to a person you arent that attracted to. I mean, my friends have no idea how picky i can be and i dont tell them, they would think im insane. :D

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
yea every girl ive boned is always highly desired by other men. Ive had nothing below 7.5 or maybe even an 8. I know I could probalby just go out meet some random every weekened and take them home. Could be because of my last ltr that consumed my life for 2 years. my friends are always like you should just bone them etc. im like shes not hot enough. Also i honestly never had to pick up a girl. Girls typically come up too me or say im cute blah blah and I just chose if there hot then ill deal with them if not then i wont. I just dont pursue cause i think i got spoiled starting in high school when i was dating one of the hottest girls (first gf) in school and i didnt have to do a darn thing to get her.