Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How come I don't have a girlfriend

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering if there was any such thing as the RIGHT* one.

I'm constantly having flings & random hookups sex whatever it is, but none of that means anything. I actually really want to like somebody but never meet any1 who fits me perfectly to who I want.

Should I just drop my standards or where should I look?

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hb said:

I'm constantly having flings & random hookups sex whatever it is, but none of that means anything. I actually really want to like somebody but never meet any1 who fits me perfectly to who I want.

I wonder the same thing brah. I don't believe there's such a thing as 'the one' but I do believe there are girls that are more suitable for you than others ie. girls that are attractive, share the same beliefs, want the same things outta life etc but I've yet to see them myself, ha.

It's always the same trashy girls that I have available to me.. and I don't want them :(

Let me know if you find one! It'll give me hope..

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as "the right one". Honestly, what are the odds of bumping into the girl that's the right one or your soulmate when there are over 6 billion people walking on this planet? The good news is: There are plenty of girls that do match your "requirements", but none of them will be the perfect one(and perfect is boring anyway).

Why would you lower your standards to get a girlfriend? Think of it like this: If you lower your standards of finding a house to live in, and you end up with some crappy house that leaks, looks really ugly, like it survived a war, doesn't get warm in the water, or cool in the summer, has no running water and windows. Would you live there? Yea, maybe for a little while until you'd got sick of the house. You'd b*tch about it and start looking for a new place to live in, and in the meantime sleep in hotels, at other people's place.

Relationships are the same: Lower your standards to a girl that doesn't really meet your standards but you want to stick to because it at least gives you the security of being in a relationship will make you very unhappy. You'll cheat on her ass, think badly of her, and solely for the purpose of being in a relationship. How pathetic is that?

In fact, the want/need of being in a relationship is what drives you into unhappiness. Learn to be happy with who you are and work on yourself for the purpose of improving yourself. Not because you want to be the best person for someone else, but because you want to be the best person for you.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I'm glad to see I ain't alone brah I always thought it was like some personal disorder

PlayCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
A good friend of mine once told me:

"A friend I know is always complaining he never finds the right girl and always ends up with girls he doesn't like.
So I asked him: what kind of girls do you like then?
He told me he really liked Brazilian girls with brown hair with a bit of a tan etcetera."

"So I asked him well where do you meet all the girls that are not really your type?
He said: Well I go a lot to Sweden."

You need to increase the chance of meeting the types your falling for. If you like Brazilians you don't go to Sweden. You go to Brazil.

Conclusion:
If you like girls who can cook really good: go to a cookery class
If you like girls who like to go to the beach: go to the beach a lot
If you like girls who listen to _______ (fill in your favourite band): go to concerts of them

Of course you won't directly find the perfect girl but you increase the possibility.

Pimply_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
hb said:

It's because you don't want a girlfriend.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen guys you are lucky it doesn´t exist a right one, but several right ones!!!There are a bunch of girls that can make you happy, and that´s better than a single one.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
hb said:

One question:
How long was your longest LTR?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen guys you are lucky it doesn´t exist a right one, but several right ones!!!
I agree that there are most likely several women that could fill the role of the "right one" in your life. Different women could be right for you for different reasons, although there are always certain core traits that a guy will be looking for. I was 33 before I found a woman I thought was right enough to marry, so it can take awhile.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playcold you've definitely got an awesome idea/theory

JdelaSilviera & zekko you're probably right, but see this is where I think the problem might be me

Alien my longest relationship was 3 years that ended in the most awesomely awful amazing way (anyone who's been in such a relationship would understand), but before my last LTR I had been in a total of 4 LTR's, longest of which was 3 years & the shortest of which was 4 months (in which I left my girlfriend of 9 months for)

Overall I wouldn't say I've any stable relationships in my life, either I leave or I've been left & I've come to accept this as "the way life is".

But as of right now I'm really starting to miss the idea of having a main fling you look forward to & you do things with instead of random pointless hook ups, I just find that these girls are extremely fickle & only want what they can't have or handle. Once you tell them you want them POOOOF they lose interest in you.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayCold said:
A good friend of mine once told me:

"A friend I know is always complaining he never finds the right girl and always ends up with girls he doesn't like.
So I asked him: what kind of girls do you like then?
He told me he really liked Brazilian girls with brown hair with a bit of a tan etcetera."

"So I asked him well where do you meet all the girls that are not really your type?
He said: Well I go a lot to Sweden."

You need to increase the chance of meeting the types your falling for. If you like Brazilians you don't go to Sweden. You go to Brazil.

Conclusion:
If you like girls who can cook really good: go to a cookery class
If you like girls who like to go to the beach: go to the beach a lot
If you like girls who listen to _______ (fill in your favourite band): go to concerts of them

Of course you won't directly find the perfect girl but you increase the possibility.
what he said.

Maybe you are only meeting the same types of girls. Try to change your surrounding and good to see an original member still around.

- comic_relief

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is that also most women are poor candidates for LTR. You must go through a screening process with many candidates. It wont work out many times, for various reasons. Sometimes you wont be compelled to pursue past a casual hookup, because she is uninteresting, her personality isn't compatible with yours, or whatever. Sometimes a particular girl just wont be interested.

Just keep living your life, hooking up with many women and going on dates to screen out the undesirables for an LTR. I've gone on many dates this year and gotten laid several times, but none of them were truly good LTR candidates. Its just a fact of life. During this remember that you are an independent person and you don't necessarily need a woman to be happy.

This sums up the attitude Im trying to live at the moment :)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alien my longest relationship was 3 years
Three years is not a bad run actually, especially since you're only 21. Very few relationships last until death. You may as well accept this now, and realize that isn't a bad thing. When you get older and look back on your life you're going to be happy that you got to be with a variety of different girls. If you just found one right away and married her and stayed with her forever you wouldn't have been able to experience the others.

If you want to find a suitable girl, you're going to have to shop around and try out different ones to see if they have the qualities you are looking for. That's one reason they recommend spinning plates here - you get to interview a lot of different women at once, and you learn to recognize certain types of women to avoid. If you are a serial monogomist and you date one wrong girl after the other for three years finding the right girl is going to take a lot longer.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:
I don't recommend having a gf. it's evil and **** blockin.
LIKE lol