Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can you tell if she want more than friendship?

TheOneForce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wzup ppl,

This girl and i are real cool, but im not sure if she wants to be just friends or if she wants me to make a move on her. We go to the same college and are both freshmen. We're real close, we hangout almost every other day and have gotten close with each other but nothin sexual (Like faces so close are noses touch and holding hand with each other for a few seconds).

My question is how do you know if a female friends wants to do things with you or if its just her being friendly to you?:confused:

TheStudent

Reaction score
wow... even i...not very experiecne think can answer this question...

i htink you need to ask her out.. period.. that the only way ur know...i was in the same situaiton and i ask her out..boom she said yest... been going out..hahahaah lol.

anointed

Don Juan
Reaction score
wrong. you dont verbalize ****.. verblizing kills sexual tension.. and thats the worst thing you can ever do..you get into the holding hands thing and then you escalate and then you sack up and kiss her and see how far u can push it after that... crunch time man.. do it via kiss test or whatever.. you gotta go through it.. Its the ONLY way you will know..

THEN invite her to your place for a movie... its simple in words hehe

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get into the holding hands thing and then you escalate and then you sack up and kiss her and see how far u can push it after that... crunch time man.. do it via kiss test or whatever.. you gotta go through it.. Its the ONLY way you will know..

I totally agree.

(Like faces so close are noses touch and holding hand with each other for a few seconds).

Come on bro, what more do you need? Does she have to do EVERYTHING? Take the lead already.