Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can you meet women other than bars

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
  • Whole Foods (they have a juice bar).
  • Natural Grocery stores (always some cute girls working there)
  • Take a cooking class (or some type of class)
  • Local retail stores (browse stores near where you live and find hot girls who work there)

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whole Foods for sure

Meetup (I've banged hot chicks from it but you have to sift through a lot of trash first)

Traveling

Dance class

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Local markets r a favorite hunting ground. Good social vibe. Easy situational approaches. And often they are somewhere scenic so you can instadate

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey skinny. I'm taking up salsa again now winter is over. My last place was crap. What's the go on picking up the dance chicks? I assume you have to be a halfway decent dancer or you just look like a chump

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Informational only. So far 19 months in girlfriend is meeting her KPIs

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey skinny. I'm taking up salsa again now winter is over. My last place was crap. What's the go on picking up the dance chicks? I assume you have to be a halfway decent dancer or you just look like a chump
Salsa dancing - METRO!!!!!!

Might as well go get a facial.

:)

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like salsa, after my facial, although I have to keep turning off all my jujitsu reflexes. I like Tango as well but that really seems to be for grandpas and also hard to find classes. Suggestions on another dance style that is readily available and an old crusty like me won't look too weird at?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like salsa, after my facial, although I have to keep turning off all my jujitsu reflexes. I like Tango as well but that really seems to be for grandpas and also hard to find classes. Suggestions on another dance style that is readily available and an old crusty like me won't look too weird at?
Charleston?

I can't do jujitsu but I am a black belt in drunken brawling :)

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez with your lip not surprised. My primary martial art is rugby league which I learnt in South Auckland playing with those likely Tongan and Samoan lads. I boxed for 2 years at a place called City gym where my coach was Moses f'alicii. My mate's a 210 kilo Taekwondo black belt. His wife's always telling me not to hurt him when we spar.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez with your lip not surprised. My primary martial art is rugby league which I learnt in South Auckland playing with those likely Tongan and Samoan lads. I boxed for 2 years at a place called City gym where my coach was Moses f'alicii. My mate's a 210 kilo Taekwondo black belt. His wife's always telling me not to hurt him when we spar.
LOL if you knew me in real life you would realise that I am no way a fighter!

It's not lip bro, it's banter, perhaps it's an English thing but this is how we show our male bonding - by being remarkably cheeky to one another.

Just call me a fat pr1q etc, I relish insults. It may be taken as lip but it really isn't. I am shyt testing the world.

Got it, you cvnt? I reckon I'd bash the both of you with one hand etc etc

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took it as such. Have a couple of pome mates over here. Useless but they know how to queue.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crikey.. I just met a woman at the bus stop. Was waiting for the bus, noticed her standing nearby, and asked her which number I should take. I ended up getting her number.:D

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took it as such. Have a couple of pome mates over here. Useless but they know how to queue.
That's the spirit!!

:)

I expect you need to know how to queue in a criminal infested 3rd world desert....I presume they are queuing for the weekly food aid parcel,

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Day game is way better than bars and clubs.

I have a Trader Joe's and a Whole Foods a few blocks from where I live and met my current gf at TJs.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day game is way better than bars and clubs.

I have a Trader Joe's and a Whole Foods a few blocks from where I live and met my current gf at TJs.
Trader Joes is bizarre - don't like the hipster music at least at mine and overpriced as well as whole foods..

I tend to, on a twice or thrice weekly basis hit up the discount grocery stores, you know, where you have to look at the expiration date so as not to get sick. It takes longer and Poorer women are quirkier looser in my opinion. I've fvcked a few trailer park women in my life, quite a few. VERY strange times guys. I'll go down to the gutter, cause I know that, ALL women are Wh0res.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm appreciate the tactic but bit harsh. All women r malleable. With leadership and persistence u can mould them to your needs. As long as u work with their primary programming.

I used to like the odd Californication style adventure. But since the meth epidemic I might give the trailer park a miss.

Last edited: