Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can i lose 10 pounds?

night56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iam chunky:moon: and wanted some advice on what to eat or what to do to lose the pounds of my body. any advice.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are actually pretty overweight, 10 pounds will come off by less calories and some sort of excercise, hell.....a simple 2 mile walk per day and watching what you eat will lose 10 pounds easily off of any fat person.

I only say that because its been workin for me....went from 215 pounds to 203 in 2 month's, and all I did was knock out soda and watched what I ate....combined with a walk everyday. Than I started running...can do 2 miles 5 days a week....my legs are getting lean and im starting to feel much better lately.....I started off only being able to run for about a minute, now I can go over 2 miles and im still a chunky fella....

Good luck figurin it out though, im sure one of these guy's here will give you a much better response, mine was more or less a motivational response

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use the search function... we've talked a lot about this lately, including some really good posts.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.burnthefat.com/

You can control your metabolism just as readily as you can control the speed of your vehicle on the freeway. Takes a while to learn, and you'll make some mistakes along the way, but it's a worthwhile skill to learn. :)

Good luck!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat a meal in the morning,take a multi with the meal and drink black coffee for the rest of the day(it kills your appetite).