How can i keep a heathly realtionship

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Over last few months ive been with diffrent girls trying to find one that i acually really like. Well now ive done it and i need some tips on how to keep the relationship going good ive searched the articles on this site ive only found one that has any information on keeping relationships fresh and how to keep the woman interested so if anyone has some GOOD tips please post.

Lompa

Banned
Reaction score
Umm, how about to stay mistery?

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
it would be mysterious by the way, and this is a relationship i want to last if i be mysterious all thats gunna do is cause her not to trust me.

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
djweses89 said:
Over last few months ive been with diffrent girls trying to find one that i acually really like. Well now ive done it and i need some tips on how to keep the relationship going good ive searched the articles on this site ive only found one that has any information on keeping relationships fresh and how to keep the woman interested so if anyone has some GOOD tips please post.
Do a lot of fun things. Use action dates and fun plans like bowling, or a sport that she might like (tip: everyone loves water sports, EVERYONE ;) ).

Take her donutting (if you don't know what that is, it's not going around to all the doughnut shops....it's where you sit in a round inflatable 'raft' tethered to the back of a boat and hold on :p ) if you can, it's great fun.

but yeah you seem to be doing alright if you've kept it going. Keep up the good work :)