How can I improve with women?

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 20, If I bulk up and gain lean muscle from 5'7" 120lbs to around 160lbs lean, would more girls be interested and wanna possibly hookup? Also how can I improve my escalation and flirting with women? I feel like most of the convos are platonic and not very flirty.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 20, If I bulk up and gain lean muscle from 5'7" 120lbs to around 160lbs lean, would more girls be interested and wanna possibly hookup? Also how can I improve my escalation and flirting with women? I feel like most of the convos are platonic and not very flirty.
Short answer:no

Dress nice, try to stay lean and dont be boring. Its all about having fun. Rule #1: never do anything for women, do it for your self.

Read the DJ bible.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Actually short answer is yes. Around 160, lean and nice, is sexy. Your conversations will better up once you get your confidence up, this happens through 1) perfect looks, 2) exercises & dj bible, and 3) comes naturally with age. Don't be quick finding a girl, focus on improving yourself.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
You don't need 160, 155 lean you will look 185. 150 you will start picking up women.
Alright, How do you think it would change things with women? Would it make game easier? Would they approach me?

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
Actually short answer is yes. Around 160, lean and nice, is sexy. Your conversations will better up once you get your confidence up, this happens through 1) perfect looks, 2) exercises & dj bible, and 3) comes naturally with age. Don't be quick finding a girl, focus on improving yourself.
Thanks for the tips! How do you think it would affect things? Would I get approached? I've heard women would be more receptive and what I say would be taken differently when I'm bigger and more attractive, is that true? Would they try to escalate quicker since they'd be physically turned on? Would you say it makes game easier?

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
It will be easier and you will get the occasional approach
Ok, I'm about to start getting on a workout and diet grind, people have told me it would take a year or two to really develop an aesthetic,female head turning physique.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'7 and 8-9% BF. 145 is about when you'll start noticing women checking you out. 150-160 is ideal. Getting over 160 is difficult without losing leanness or taking roids.

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 5'7 and 8-9% BF. 145 is about when you'll start noticing women checking you out. 150-160 is ideal. Getting over 160 is difficult without losing leanness or taking roids.
Yeah that's what I'm going for around 150ish and lean like your bf%. Would you say it makes a difference, like you said you get glances and checked out.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I'm going for around 150ish and lean like your bf%. Would you say it makes a difference, like you said you get glances and checked out.
Absolutely. Any man under 5'10 needs to develop an eye-catching physique to offset lack of height. Chicks definitely will notice, touch, and comment.

The fastest way to bulk is to build your legs and back. Squats, Rows, and Deadlifts. Do twice as many back exercises as chest. Squat 2-3 times per week.

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely. Any man under 5'10 needs to develop an eye-catching physique to offset lack of height. Chicks definitely will notice, touch, and comment.

The fastest way to bulk is to build your legs and back. Squats, Rows, and Deadlifts. Do twice as many back exercises as chest. Squat 2-3 times per week.
The trainer at the gym told me to do squats,bench,rows,triceps pushdowns,curls and an ab machine. I was thinking 3000cals for a lean bulk, chicken,salmon,rice, foods like that, do you think that's good for a bulk? I've been told it would take a year or two to get an attractive body.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trainers at the gym make things too complicated and have an interest in selling you more personal training sessions. The best thing for a lifting novice to add bulk is to google Stronglifts 5X5 or Starting Strength by Mark Rippletoe. Focus on basic, compound lifts. Abs, curls, are tricip pushdowns are completely unnecessary (I've done zero in 5 years).

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
Trainers at the gym make things too complicated and have an interest in selling you more personal training sessions. The best thing for a lifting novice to add bulk is to google Stronglifts 5X5 or Starting Strength by Mark Rippletoe. Focus on basic, compound lifts. Abs, curls, are tricip pushdowns are completely unnecessary (I've done zero in 5 years).
How would you say it changes things for you with the women in terms of game and getting with them? Do they try to escalate with you or is it easier for you to get things going with them? As I've said I'm trying to improve game but I'd think the way things would be for me now would be different when I'm aesthetic and attractive to them.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read up on Starting Strength. May have to give that a try, except I'm not sure there's room for power cleans in my gym.

Does it really develop your biceps/chests very well though? All I see is that it's big into squats, deadlifts, overhead press, bench press, and power cleans. It seems like you'd have to incorporate some pullups/curls or incline press at some point.

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
It will be easier and you will get the occasional approach
It's been pretty frustrating when I see other guys attracting women and having times with girls lol. Like I mentioned I've been trying to improve "game" but I'm sure the way "game" and attempting to talk to them would be a lot different when I'm bigger and more attractive then how I am now.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips! How do you think it would affect things? Would I get approached? I've heard women would be more receptive and what I say would be taken differently when I'm bigger and more attractive, is that true? Would they try to escalate quicker since they'd be physically turned on? Would you say it makes game easier?
You are thinking to much. Work on yourself. Bulk up. Go on as many dates as possible to hone your game. Kino is your friend. Kino done in the right way let's a woman know that you want to f uck her. It states that you are a sexual being and not a friend. Stop analyzing and start doing.

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
You are thinking to much. Work on yourself. Bulk up. Go on as many dates as possible to hone your game. Kino is your friend. Kino done in the right way let's a woman know that you want to f uck her. It states that you are a sexual being and not a friend. Stop analyzing and start doing.
I feel what you're saying about the kino,escalation and letting them know you want them in bed. I've had struggles attracting them and getting to possible dates lol. That's why I was curious if you'd think gaining muscle and having a muscle,lean physique would help and make a difference with it.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
How do you improve with chicks?

Log off So Suave and never return.