Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can I foreshadow for a hottub date?

OregonDuckJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up kids?

I have been friends with a girl for a while, cause at first i wasnt really attracted to her..That has changed. We have kicked it for the last few months and its seems like there maybe more. However, I dont want to cross any friendship lines or make an ass out of myself i suppose.

Anyway, we were at coffee one day when she mentions a restraunt she hasnt been to in forever..then she remembers that i had a hottub...and later she says well next time we get together we should go eat at the restraunt and than go back to your hottub. Im thinking this is a huge sign to make a move? Is this agreed?

Well, she calls today to canel. HA! She got food posioning yesterday. She says she wanted her mom to call so that she wouldnt think she was lying. I was skeptical, until she said she wanted to see me an wanted to take a hottub..

She than said we should get coffee on thursday and than we should try dinner and hottub on monday. " We should get coffee thurs and than we can still have the date for monday?"

Date? Im inferring thats its a date date even though we havent really ever talked about what we were. Things just happen i guess. AM i wrong?

So the rescheduling was good.

Now, when I am at coffee how can i stort of set the stage for the hot tub? How can I make subtle inferences so when we get to the hottub, she wants to have some fun?

what should i do/say to make her look forward to it..subtly?
Am I way off base..what do yall think of her interest level?

Thanks for the help... Foreshadowing seems to be a lost art...anticipation in women works wonders...how can it be cultivated.

Peace

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, she invited her self over to your hot tub... there's nothing you need to do to make her "want to have some fun" in the hot tub. She already does.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Listen, she invited her self over to your hot tub... there's nothing you need to do to make her "want to have some fun" in the hot tub. She already does.
Yeah, no **** this girl invited herself to spend the night. When shes laying next to me in the bed what should I do to make her want to have some fun.

Have fun dude, remember not to blow any bubbles without putting your mouth under the water.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

Tano

Don Juan
Reaction score
to get her in the playful mood before the hottub:

playful fighting - poke and tickle her
play twister (its fun and physical with sexual innuendo's)
thumb wars

sounds like her IR is pretty high so she probably dosnt even want to see your hottub, just take her to the bedroom and work it from there. I tell chicks to come over and watch a movie but that never happens (they probably guess what i want when they see i have no tv. hahahaa)