Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Can I Determine If A Guy Likes Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, but in all seriousness, I would consider someone who doesn't entirely fit my standards, my standards are only wishful thinking.

I have done this a few times in the past where I've dated men who most women would probably consider unattractive, only because they were nice, I cared not for their physical attributes nor their status. Two of them were "broke" and had inferiority complex but I still loved them regardless because they demonstrated to me their love and affection that most men would be ashamed of expressing because of pride or fear of rejection. These men put their pride aside for me and for that I was grateful and appreciative and loved them for who they are. I love humble men who treat women with respect. I'm the type of woman who looks deep into a person. I treat my men well because always put myself in their shoes. I don't want to be disrespected therefore I give them the utmost respect that they deserve.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you not have a sense of humor? I was joking.... "Busy" is a girl's favorite word, and YOU said yourself you "sometimes pretend to be busy." Haha. I have to tell you the following:

After what you have written so far, and from reading some of your pathetic myspace profile, I can seriously tell you that I would never want a fu-cked up girl like you. For one thing, what kind of a bi-tch WANTS to be played? That is messed up. No, you didn't say you did, but any moron can put two and two together.

Please do not post ANY advice on this message board. We have given Wyldfire a hard time about it, but I have come to learn that she is basically the only girl I know who actually understands HERSELF, and therefore is qualified to help men. She seems a bit on the feministic side sometimes, and that's what gets her in arguments on here.
You, on the other hand, show more and more immaturity with every single post you make, and don't know anything about the dating game. You know dam-n-well maturity and respect mean nothing when it comes to attraction, and it strikes me as odd that you would even mention respect, because you clearly don't respect yourself if you will let men "play" you, and you clearly are very immature.

I don't care what you look like (love the pic on myspace with your back to us :rolleyes: ) but you're not as hot as you think are, especially with such a shi-tty personality. Stop being a bi-tch to the poor guys who don't meet your standards. I'm specific in my type too, I don't date asian women such as yourself.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Tazman
Come on now..............nostrils? So if I had everything going for me except my "hair" according to your specifications, that means I have no chance?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An even better question: why are you supplicating to a faceless girl on the board?
Supplicating? How do you figure that? I was curious, so I asked a hypothetical question.

Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
Excuse me, do not fault me for TRULY being busy. I have a life and a beneficial career that I want to pursue that's why I'm taking my studies very seriously.

So far, I've noticed a few very mature men on here. I am very impressed with your maturity. If you are wondering why you have a success rate of 0% with women, it is because of the attitudes that you portray, you have no respect whatsoever.

A faceless girl? the last time I recall, I posted my website url on the www field of my profile. If you had one bit of common sense, don't you think you'd check my profile? And yes those are my pictures, if you don't believe me, send me an email and I will respond back.

Tazman, I figured that if I thoroughly screen the men that I am going to sleep with that at least they would be my type, so that just incase I get played I wouldn't mind at all haha.

Oh sh*t! Burnt! Ya know shes right. A lot of you are pretty imature acting like a misogynist of some sort. This little quarrel or rumble or whatever the hell you guys are having here is cracking me up!!!

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay online pimp, your opinion means nothing to me. You are b*tching at a girl online :p Real men don't b*tch at girls online, only immature boys like you do that.

Did I not say I smile to men who do not exactly fit my standards as to not be rude? and to top it off, most of them became my acquaintances so I'm not exactly a mean b*tch that you think I am.

I am probably just wasting my time typing this because I'm 100% you won't read it since you like to skim through my posts.

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not say that I wanted to get played you idiot. I said JUST IN CASE I get played.

Hey þ†~VígøRóù§~ you're awesome, you seem to be the only mature guy on here that understands. :p

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
How can a female tell if a male truly likes her?
You can't. No one can read another person's mind.

How can a guy tell if a chick likes him or she is just a gold digger?

He can't. Even her girlfriends might not know.

It's reality, baby. You just have to climb on for the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.