Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How brave am i?! :-)

Jasmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
HI All,

OK, so I did what you guys have been preaching for ages... I gave a guy that I met in a supermarket my number on sunday and told him to call me. He did that night, and has called me twice since. It went very well, and we had heaps to talk about, but we still haven't set a time for a date yet. It's Thursday night. What do I do? Should I call him? Do you all think that he'd be expecting me to call?

Jas

Jasmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess what I'm asking is whether you guys think its better for a girl to over call or under call??

Thanks!

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jasmine
I guess what I'm asking is whether you guys think its better for a girl to over call or under call??

Thanks!
depends if you are (or want to be) a playa or not?

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's called you three times and still hasn't asked you out?

Time to start letting him know what to do. Give him a call, and playfully tell him you're waiting for him to ask you out, and if he doesn't ask soon, you'll move on.

Jasmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. I mean, I like this guy!

Do you think that it would look like I like him too much if I called him after he called me both last night and the night before?

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe

tell him to take a look at this website, and *magic* will happen!

hopefully he will get the drift and call you, and seduce you, and play you? or maybe the other way around.

i think you guys been chatting too much anyway. leave it to the date, make a time and have fun!

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, notice how when a girl's interest level is high, it cuts through all of this "DJ" bullsh|t that we think is so important?

This guy has broken many of this site's basic "rules", yet Jasmine is still interested.

Just an observation...:rolleyes:

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, notice how when a girl's interest level is high, it cuts through all of this "DJ" bullsh|t that we think is so important?
True dat.

Do you think that it would look like I like him too much if I called him after he called me both last night and the night before?
Analysis paralysis. You've no idea what will look like 'too much' or 'too little' to this guy, so just do what you WANT to do. Wanna call him and ask him out yourself? Do it.

If you worry too much about how things 'look', you'll end up playing stupid games and phonetag with each other. It's not supposed to be that hard, really.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Survivor

This guy has broken many of this site's basic "rules", yet Jasmine is still interested.

Just an observation...:rolleyes:
well.. that's an interesting conclusion.

Here's mine:
Teh "dj rules" or guidelines are here to attract the really atractive woman. The kind of woman that have no trouble getting a date from a man. So, maybe Jasmine isn't that attractive.

Or is this a conclusion based on to little facts... just like yours...?

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence

When theres chemistry (natural attraction), then thats all you need.

Some chicks have high interest in you because you are the way you are. DJ rules dont apply. Jasmine's case backs this right up.

I've noticed that just about all of the girls who have been interested in me have been so from the moment they met/saw me. Not because i DJ'd them. And no they werent ugly. I've had some hot ones and some mediocre ones.

Out of curiosity, what makes you really like this guy, Jasmine?
Looks, attitude, mystery, the way he looks at you???

DonJohn83