How big of a difference has moving cities made for you guys anyways?

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Lots of advice out there focuses on looking your best, being on top of your game, being alpha, dressing with swag, and just playing the numbers game.

To guys in here who have lived in a few different cities in their lives and played the dating game, how big of a difference has it made?

Has it been just a slight difference or a big one?

Is it insane to assume that a guy is going to be getting 5s at best in one city and can potentially get 8s and 9s in others?

How much does it matter compared to looks and game anyways?

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Lots of advice out there focuses on looking your best, being on top of your game, being alpha, dressing with swag, and just playing the numbers game.

To guys in here who have lived in a few different cities in their lives and played the dating game, how big of a difference has it made?

Has it been just a slight difference or a big one?

Is it insane to assume that a guy is going to be getting 5s at best in one city and can potentially get 8s and 9s in others?

How much does it matter compared to looks and game anyways?
Ask yourself how one spends his time 24/7/365 chasing chicks yet magically comes up with the money to move to different cities.

first you have to have a good paying job. second just as good or better in a city with better chicks and also to be able to afford rent etc. you aren't just moving from city to city making money by chasing chicks unless your mom pays for your rent, food, transportation etc. or your parents send you to a good college.

some cities have more people in them which usually means more potential for many hot chicks.

cities near the coasts will usually have a lot of hot chicks wanting to look good on the beach therefore you need to look your best too.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I d say moving countries more so. U have to look hard to find a fugly Norwegian, Estonian or Thai girl

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I d say moving countries more so. U have to look hard to find a fugly Norwegian, Estonian or Thai girl
I havent been to america yet but there are some trolls here in Norway as well. Still per capita I would guess by the rumors I have heard that the girls here might have good standard, but guess what? On the other side you have Hitlers best prospects, tall with perfect V-tapers hitting the gym so you have to compete with those too. I would think you will do worse with Norwegian girls than Americans because here you rely on social circles ALOT, we are famed for it, and we still prefer to talk in our own language ofc so you would have to learn a difficult vocal language. On the other hand I hear Norwegian guys doing well in America, probably exotic cause we are so few in numbers. I will try it

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
For the single guy, living in cities is much better than living in suburbs or rural areas when it comes to having lots of options.

Cities generally have hotter women and a better female to male ratio with women out numbering men. Hot women move to cities because its where the money and excitement is (and men with money/power are). There is also a social side to it and status connection.

I never lived in a rural area, but I used to live in the suburbs. The city is much better. Suburban girls are definitely more down to earth, but they are also more likely to be boring homebodies who just want to watch TV, eat at Red Lobster, get fat and get pregnant.

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been wondering this myself as I live in a rural
Area with not many options, atleast 90% of the woman around here are trashy single moms etc. it does seem like there's more classy woman in cities or atleast more potential to find them, out of all my exes the classiest one came from a larger city,all the others were somewhat local and less refined. Been considering making a move while I'm still young.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
A new city is night and day - it can be better - or worse.

Any time you move to a new city, even if there is only one girl available in that city, you will find her. Humans somehow connect in ways that are not random. Therefore, a move almost always leads to at least one more romance. Be sure to be at your best when you go out the first few weeks.

Cities where women are harder to get will lead you to improve yourself. Cities where women are easier will lead you to get lazy.

Top Bottom