How badly have I screwed this up?

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, Im new here (long time reader, first post), so HI! A little bit about me. Im 20, fairly good looking when I try, although admittedly I dont normally dress up particularly well for an average day. Im at a decent university (in England), and am doing well in my course. I do a lot of sport regularly, am in teams, go to the gym 5 times a week (3 weights, 2 cardio), and have a decent social life, going out clubbing at least once a week, and spending most of my free time out and about rather than shut in my room. However, I have always been terrible with women! I think that I always idealised them in the past, and am only recently getting over that, thanks largely to this board! Cheers guys:D I have never gone further than kissing, and even that was only fairly recently.

Tuesday night I met a girl who is in some of my seminars this term, and we talked for a few hours. Her house is on the way to mine so she suggested that we go get some food on our way home. When we got to hers she invited me in for a drink, and we kissed (she initiated it). Unfortunately, I was drunk, tired and inexperienced. I started off kissing her with my eyes open, which she noticed, and even after I had gathered myself slightly she still told me that I seemed nervous (and called it cute). We didnt go further than that. She invited me to stay at hers in her bed, which I took her up on, and we chatted for a while longer, played a bit, although not really sexually, then went to sleep.

A couple of days later I had a seminar and lecture with her. Things were slightly awkward at first, but pretty quickly reverted to how they had been previously. She mentioned the other night, and we had a bit of a laugh about it briefly. I quite like this girl. She isnt a oneitis, but is a really good person.

So, what do I do? Did I totally mess it up with the kiss? Should I have pushed harder for the F-close? Should I ask her out? Or should I just leave it alone and forget it ever happened?

Macca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she most likely feels that you're being a bit off-ish which is understandable due to your, admitted, inexperiance. Just chill mate - take her out for a meal or something...surprise her! She's obviously into you!

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Dude she is into you. If you are ever drinking with a girl and lying in bed with her you should fyck her. This is a learning experience don't let this slip you by. Quit being a wuss, fvck that pusy.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, you might not get second chances at being in bed with her. She obviously really likes you and she wants you to be bold. You need to BOTTLE your fears up and have some courage to go into uncharted waters. Start by rubbing her and getting her excited, rub against her and let nature do the rest!