Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How bad are facial moles in the dating/sex game?

Reaction score
I have noticeable moles on my face so (including acne) never went to apprach girls.

being aborad I got drunk girls easy and they were pretty hot IMO.

So, really I dont know were I stand as I alwasy thought no girl would be interested due to moles.

I think they are real ugly.

Some girls dont mind?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we had moderators checking up on this site more than once per month, maybe we wouldn't have trolls clogging the board, starting 10 topics per day.

daring wraith

Don Juan
Reaction score
donnyjondeppjuando said:
I have noticeable moles on my face so (including acne) never went to apprach girls.

So, really I dont know were I stand as I alwasy thought no girl would be interested due to moles.

Some girls dont mind?
Hi Donny,

They probably don't mind, I have two moles myself one is on my right cheek bone the other is in the middle of the left side of my neck, I have never encountered any social problemsor discrimination because of them. From experience, this type of thing only becomes a problem if you make it a problem i.e. it affects your self esteem and confidence. So i would say forget about it and focus on having/giving/being "fun" (and in your case getting them drunk lol).

Also every person is self conscious about something, women are some of the most obsessive, needy and self conscious creatures on the planet, so im sure they feel "ugly" too.

One more thing, why not just for fun bring up your moles in conversation with a girl and discuss it with her and she what she says. It could be a way to get her to open up on what she thinks "attractiveness" is and also gets her to open up and to talk about her feelings.

In summary, i would suggest that you try to turn negatives aspects/attributes into positives aspects/attributes and also use "everything" there is to achieve your goals.

Best Wishes and Good Hunting,

Adrian

Reaction score
daring wraith said:
Hi Donny,

They probably don't mind, I have two moles myself one is on my right cheek bone the other is in the middle of the left side of my neck, I have never encountered any social problemsor discrimination because of them. From experience, this type of thing only becomes a problem if you make it a problem i.e. it affects your self esteem and confidence. So i would say forget about it and focus on having/giving/being "fun" (and in your case getting them drunk lol).

Also every person is self conscious about something, women are some of the most obsessive, needy and self conscious creatures on the planet, so im sure they feel "ugly" too.

One more thing, why not just for fun bring up your moles in conversation with a girl and discuss it with her and she what she says. It could be a way to get her to open up on what she thinks "attractiveness" is and also gets her to open up and to talk about her feelings.

In summary, i would suggest that you try to turn negatives aspects/attributes into positives aspects/attributes and also use "everything" there is to achieve your goals.

Best Wishes and Good Hunting,

Adrian

Thanks for that. I remember the cute 17 year old polish girl I was with on holiday. SO cute and hot and she kept lookin gin mirror and saying ''im so ugly'' etc..Id be like your hot shes liek Im ugly...This prob worked to my advantage a hot chick with real low self esteem goes for ugly dudes as she thinks shes ugly lmao. I ned to find more off them.

I once said to a thai girl who really like me what she think off marks on my face she said what marks what you talk about lol...but I dunno translation wasnt so good i think?

Im not a troll Im a new member, new to dating, new to sex. I got loadsa things on my mind. So, I been making my max 3 threads per day.

It will soon dry up...In fact not much more left to ask no tbh

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
donnyjondeppjuando said:

Some girls dont mind?
To each their own.

Case dismissed.