Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How are you suppose to act when a girl gets under your skin?

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
How are you suppose to act when a girl gets under your skin. For example if you text her and she doesnt text you back that night but calls you the next day how should you act? That sh1t bugs me so much. i wanna call her out but that probably looks stupid. maybe ill just act non chalant about it next time i talk to her.

Reaction score
you're being completely AFC dude...you should act like nothing happened because things like this shouldn't bother you.

SilverSliver

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore her. Sometimes I'll answer the next day and sometimes not, but if I do answer, I am "Busy" doing something and don't have the time to talk. It's best if you actually do find something to do for your own self. If she wants to do someithing, it's the "I would have thats why I texted/called yesterday but now I have other plans" If you call it makes you look like a wuss and puts her on a pedestal

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you act?

You don't.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverSliver said:
Ignore her.
muzicfreak2k3 said:
You don't.
You're acting like a puppy. If shes going to disrespect your time or attention then she is not worth investing it in. Break that leash.