Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How are you going to kick life's ass today?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't meant to be anything profound or earth-shattering. It's just a simple reflection on how life tends to grind us down and how we have the power to reframe that.

Let's face it... Life gets a perverse pleasure out of kicking our asses. From illness to messed up relationships to any kind of difficult circumstance, life likes to throttle us around.

What are you going to do today to flip the script? By simply hitting the internal "reset" button you can kick life's ass instead of having your ass handed to you for yet another day. All it takes is decision and action, no matter how small. A simple 1% change every day amounts to a 365% change in a year. But not only that, for the interest compounds.

How are YOU going to kick life's ass today?

For me, I'm going house hunting and painting a project I'm working on.

It has recently occurred to me that in all truth, anything that I have decided to do with absolute conviction, I have accomplished. There was a rare, almost un-findable antique that I wanted. Because I decided that I WILL have it, I started my research and actually found it and bought it. It was inevitable because I had decided that I WILL find it.

It's the same with anything else. When we make an absolute decision that something must happen, we always, 100%, find a way to make it happen. Any time in life that I have failed, it was because I wasn't "all-in". Every single time I was completely committed to doing something, I did it. It was a matter of decision and nothing more.

Get out there and kick some ass today. Commitment guarantees success.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how I kicked life's ass yesterday!!!
it is a lil bit of a story but oh well read it or not I don't care.

back ground is that I am a baker as some of you know. well I have been approached by 2 businessmen who are setting up a business that is going to be a food experience it is in a huge warehouse like building and in it is a woodfired sourdough bakery which they approached me to set up and operate, a coffee roastery, kitchen and a bar. I am only a 2nd year apprentice baker so it is amazing that I got referred to them to run it by one of my mentors and am taking the challenge head on. the business is still being set up.

Okay now on to the good part.
I set up a 20 minute meeting with the owners yesterday to take a loaf that I had been working on in for them to see and try, which I took one in a few weeks back and it had failed miserably when it came time to present it to them for reasons unknown. So I went in and they went apesh!t over this loaf they couldn't get enough of it they absolutely loved it. so after they offer me to come with them to get a coffee at one of their friends cafe's to which I could not nor would not refuse. while there we were drinking our coffee and talking business as one would expect then one of them take off for a moment and come back with some new coffee's and tells me to try it which I did, and as I was sipping away on it they ask me "how do I like it?" now I am not much of a cafe kind of guy I just drink instant coffee haha so my reply was along the lines of "it is ok but not really my kind of thing" to which they both start laughing as they explain about this coffee that the beans cost $1000 yes one thousand Australian dollars per kilo and that it was a thankyou for taking the time to produce such an excellent piece of work for them. Also after we had some of the cafe owners reserved award winning cold drip coffee which takes 6 hours to extract. so all in all a 20 minute meeting turned into a 2 hour experience with my new employers.

sure it was only a coffee with 2 blokes but to me it is more of gaining their respect which is a big thing for me. I didn't even know these two guys a month ago and now look where I am heading. It is insignificant to some but to me that kicked ass and put me at the top of the world.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not. I'm hungover. Haha will kick it tomorrow...maybe Monday.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smasher, I'm just trying to get through the day.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I'm hitting the gym. I just started up again about 2 days ago. I'm so sore so only a light run today. I also bought a bunch of new clothes yesterdday, I've been wearing old sh!tty non stylish clothes for like 2 years.

It feels good to be able to dress well. I also got an electronic cig, the good kind.

So that's what I've been doing to kick lifes' ass

instantnoodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
By being the best person I can be. Improving myself. Gym, looks, intelligence...everything.

All day everyday.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to get my motivation back to exercise and workout at the gym because I've been going on me once a week lately before I use to go 3 to 4 days a week, I started going back to the gym almost a year ago, I used to be a waist 40 now I am a waist 34, went from weighing 215 to 175lbs!, I want to make sure I don't throw that hard work away out the window

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you guys.

Zekko, did you get through your day? My point is really that I want to do better than get through the day. It's the idea of the old line, "Be a cause, rather than an effect".

Jaeger, I would chink things down to smaller increments. Forget about the goal of being back in routine, but instead look at yourself in the mirror each day and ask yourself, "What is important to me right now?"

If you were doing 5 days a week, perhaps that's too much. Several hours a day, too much. What if you cut it back, both in time and frequency, in order to slip under the internal resistance that has crept in?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Zekko, did you get through your day? My point is really that I want to do better than get through the day. It's the idea of the old line, "Be a cause, rather than an effect".
Well, that statement really wasn't as discouraging as it sounded, lol. I have a plan and as long as I continue to implement it one day at a time without something messing it up, then I'm on a successful track.

But yeah, there are little things I would like to be adding in to improve. Problem is, my life is pretty full already, and finding the energy for more at our age can be difficult, or at least it is for me. But posts like yours are why I keep coming back here, I like the motivation.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Good for you guys.

Jaeger, I would chink things down to smaller increments. Forget about the goal of being back in routine, but instead look at yourself in the mirror each day and ask yourself, "What is important to me right now?"

If you were doing 5 days a week, perhaps that's too much. Several hours a day, too much. What if you cut it back, both in time and frequency, in order to slip under the internal resistance that has crept in?
What's important to me is going back to finish school to get a degree or certificate, get my life together, improve my social skills and conversation skills with women, make myself more attractive to women, be more outgoing, wish I had more friends, a bigger social circle so I can go out more, and not regain the fat I lost

itdude

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. going to go box now and give it my all (kick's someone's ass at least)
2. go study for big exam coming up Friday
3. eat clean as I have to go to a party on Saturday and there will be hot woman
4. not think about my ex (guess I just failed that one)