Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How are women able to go from high interest to low interest in such a short period

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:
But I had sooo much fun tonight!

Women are like cats.. jump on your lap one minute... off somewhere else the next.

haha i like this !

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's talk about the elephant in the room: physical attraction. I think it plays a MUCH bigger role in our interactions with women than we'd like to admit.

I'm beginning to think that it doesn't matter how good your game is; if a woman doesn't think that you're a stud from the get-go, you're done. Good game keeps you in contention in relation to guys of equal SMV but if you're a 7 to her and in competition with an 8, she's gonna choose the 8 every time unless he is a complete and utter doofus. I mean, he'd have to be a total disaster to lose to a less physically attractive man.

I don't mean to rain on anybody's parade but I think that a lot of the hand-wringing and introspection that goes on around here could be avoided if we were more honest about the role that looks play in attracting women. It is still BY FAR the most important thing in determining whether you get to mix it up with 6's and 7's or 8's and 9's.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't have anything to do with why she would act interested and then change. Unless he gained 40 pounds over a few hours.

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't think that a text proves high interest, especially if you've never had sex with the girl in question.

Anyway, most of us have had to shake stuff like this off a few times. I know that I certainly have. It goes with the territory.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Teebear, in the context of hot turning cold. OP, perhaps you looked like crap that night at the club; made her reconsider.

Have you ever met a hot girl, only to find her on a first or second date not so hot? What do you do in that situation, eject?