How are dominant females to be handled?

evoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
My god. It's like second grade science or something.

How do you cope with the alpha female? I was dating one, and it seemed the only time I got anywhere with her was when I behaved submissively. Letting her ask for my number, letting her make out with me, letting her call every shot. As soon as I'd take over the steering wheel, she'd get weirded out and bail. Eventually she seemed to become intimidated by me, and began avoiding me, citing fear as the reason. When she'd get over this, she would contact me again, I'd be so happy to hear from her that I'd act like a little pvssy again, and just when things would get heated up, I'd revert back into myself, only to face the same wall.

So I ask, what do you do to make these things work, if you really do like the girl? Is it even worth it?

mattathensga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm... how to handle a alpha female... I'd say with a RED hot poker. HEheheheh...

seriously, if you want the alpha female variety that not only CRAVES control, but also demands it, then you have only one of two choices, to submit to it, or become even more alpha-matic then she is... tie her up in bed, or something like that. a woman thats this controling has issues man, I'd RUN for the friggin hills, unless the PVSSY is that great you cant live without it... either she had obsessively controling parents or an ex or something, or was traumatized by a sexual experience ( i.e. rape)... SHE WILL ALWAYS be that way, unless, or ONLY if, something dramatic changes her life.... the way I'd play it, is when she gets obsessively controlling, I'd act like I just didn't give two FVCks what happens, or what she wants. this might be enough to confuse her, and get her to become interested in you being involved, or she'll just walk... if she does you're better off... if she stays and shows interest, you're on the right path.

They have a word for this, is called " Dominatrix" it can be fun, but tiresome if having to deal with for prolonged experiences...

ANother approach could be to gather whats left of your BA-LLS after she's snipped them off, and confront her. she may actually get off on the challenge, ( most Alphas male, or female, enjoy a GOOD challenge.)

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by evoke

How do you cope with the alpha female? I was dating one, and it seemed the only time I got anywhere with her was when I behaved submissively. Letting her ask for my number, letting her make out with me, letting her call every shot. As soon as I'd take over the steering wheel, she'd get weirded out and bail. Eventually she seemed to become intimidated by me, and began avoiding me, citing fear as the reason. When she'd get over this, she would contact me again, I'd be so happy to hear from her that I'd act like a little pvssy again, and just when things would get heated up, I'd revert back into myself, only to face the same wall.

So I ask, what do you do to make these things work, if you really do like the girl? Is it even worth it?
Doesnt sound like an alpha female, simply sounds like a b!tch to me.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well thats the thing, girls that want total control are never going to be happy with anything you do or say unless its what she told you to do.
if you see this as a problem, which i would, let her go and find a nicer girl. there are nice girls out there.
this girl will either grow up and learn to compromise and that its easier to get bears with honey rather than dirt or she will just be a b i t c h all of her life and never be happy.
either way, its not your fault or battle for her happiness.
we are each responsible for making our happiness for ourselves.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are dominant females to be handled?

PAPA SPANK!

Seriously, you seem to be dating the only dominant woman who doesn't secretly want to be treated like the naughty little girl she really is. Act submissive at you and your self-respect's peril.

evoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that I was exactly acting submissive. More like I just didn't care. People were trying to get me to hook up with her forever. I just didn't see the point (read: bigger fish to fry). It was only through her efforts to get my attention that anything came of it. Then, the better I got to know her, the more I began to like her, and then I actually wanted her. Then things turned to shlt.

Oh well.

Right now she's pissed off at me, and I'm pissed off at her, so to hell with it for now.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let her be pissed, she'll get over herself.

Danny001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want a girl like that? Let the AFC's have her. Look at this way: We all come with a set polarity. Whether it be + or -. I believe that men were designed to be +, and women to be -. It's that way at birth. The problem nowadays is that society, our parents included, have participated in a scheme to muck that up. You are trying to fix that for yourself. This girl isn't. If it goes against your natural instincts, it's probably not worth it.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may be that she is more masculine and you are more feminine and in a way she finds this attractive to her. I wouldn't say submissive or dominant. But then again I could be wrong and she is trying to be a control freak.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. You'll be involved with power struggles all the time if you go with her.

The irony with these dominant women is that they still sometimes buy into society's requirement that they get an 'alpha' male, so they end up having a high divorce rate, when they'd be much happier with beta males.

Typically they'll try to talk about wanting an "equal" relationship, but that's not how it works.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^, true. There is nothing such as a relationship built out of "equality." Look at that fat UG rosie o donnell - she's totally masculine and a butch dyke she is too, and her gf is quite a hottie - too bad she's into bull dykes she's most likely the feminine submissive. But being submissive does not mean "you are the weaker" generally - If you got a UG like Rosie paying all the bills, has a nice place to live, and plenty of cash to blow around and travel around the world - of course you'd be submissive, but it doesn't mean you're weaker.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you handle a dominant female? YOU TAME THEM LIKE THE WILD HORSES THAT THEY ARE!

Reminds me of the Bond Movie "Goldfinger." PU$$ygalore (hot blonde of the movie) was a dominant female, she made it known she wasn't interested in Bond. Yet Bond didn't just stop because she wouldn't submit to him right away. Bond waited for the right opportunity, inside the barn he iniated some real manly kino then he pinned her down to the ground and kissed her. She tried to push him away as he planted a kiss on her but then her arms fell as her resistance became futile and she was won over.

All women, whether nice girls/b1tches/dominant females, it doesn't matter the type, they all fantasize of a man coming in and just taming them. Its ingrained in women to want to submit to their type/idea of an 'alpha male.'

Danny001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
how do you handle a dominant female? YOU TAME THEM LIKE THE WILD HORSES THAT THEY ARE!

Reminds me of the Bond Movie "Goldfinger." PU$$ygalore (hot blonde of the movie) was a dominant female, she made it known she wasn't interested in Bond. Yet Bond didn't just stop because she wouldn't submit to him right away. Bond waited for the right opportunity, inside the barn he iniated some real manly kino then he pinned her down to the ground and kissed her. She tried to push him away as he planted a kiss on her but then her arms fell as her resistance became futile and she was won over.

All women, whether nice girls/b1tches/dominant females, it doesn't matter the type, they all fantasize of a man coming in and just taming them. Its ingrained in women to want to submit to their type/idea of an 'alpha male.'

Good Point!

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by evoke

there are no dominate females! any chick can dominate a guy if he's a AFC...

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a real alpha male can play along and be dominated when he wants to, but he is still in control..

its kinda hard to explain, but i've been there, done that..

you should always be in control, even when you are on your knees by your own choice..

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
You deal with dominant girls by being even more dominant than she is.

Girls all crave alpha men who can dominate them. If you can dominate a dominant girl, that will be extremely rare for her and she will be very attracted to you.

What you're dealing with here doesn't sound like an alpha-female, it sounds like a validation-chaser. Where she is only attracted to you when you don't show signs of being attracted to her.

I would avoid this type of girl unless you just want a one-night stand, as they generally make bad girlfriends.

-Dan

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are attract to men you can be in control. It's a natural instinct in most women to find a dominant man.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha women are like the queen bees, but will submit to whoever she percieves as the alpha male.

The women you are describing doesn't necessarily describe an alpha woman, she's probably just a chick with issues.

Those who have experienced it know what I mean, when you are with a chick who sees you as the prize, she can be a b1tch to everyone else, but to you she is purring and seeking your attention like a kitten.

Kaine

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to write women to avoid part 2
Anyway my advice for Female players is to say NEXT. They play mind games and act braggy when they don't get their way. Same with control freaks. They cry cry cry and get mad until they get their way. This will just give you a headace. My advice is leave NOW. Save your self and your time ( your time is the most important thing because your time could be getting you better women.) I seen many of these posts before of female players. Just avoid them really they are not worth the trouble. Forget how good they look their tons of hot chicks. I don't know why any guy would want a control freak or a female player as a girlfriend. Because female players end up cheating on their b/f anyway. They got guys at their finger tips.

Why do men go for these girls ??
Because they are a challenge.

Their a big difference in a girl who plays hard to get that wants you and a girl how plays impossible to get.

:cool:

evoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... after reading NaturallySelected's thread on AW's, I now fully realize what I was up against. I only figured that she was dominant due to the guys she's gone out with in the past. All a great bunch of physically and emotionally inadequate wankers. I look like the spawn of demons and lumberjacks, and I don't have a ****ed up past/present, so I couldn't figure out why she was into me. Then I remembered that one of her ex's (a former freind of mine) told her that I was a "virgin" and that I was "very available". ****ing guy told me he was just trying to help. Thanks pal! She was dissapointed to find out that she wouldn't be taking my "virginity", and she always got angry and tried taking my phone away when other girls would call me. Sue me, *****!

I'll still try to have fun with this one, as I know she'll be back, but I'll stick to the more level headed girls in my life for anything more.