How angry would you be if you got fooled by a tranny like Chelsea Manning?

Billtx49

Reaction score
A valid concern after too much to drink in a bar or club. Damaged perception because of that, and a waste of your time hitting on a tranny.
Not finding out until after a drunk ONL, I'm at a total loss of words for that situation, but a hard self inflicted face slap does come to mind.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You would have to be setting your bar low if you got tricked by Chelsea Manning. I could see it happening with some of the Asian and Latin ones and some black one. But the white ones are almost always a dead give away with the voice or hands. I would have to put prison sex on that anger list as well.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also..adam's apple...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adam's apple can be removed through surgery, and vocal cords can be shortened. The only thing they haven't invented yet is a man-made vag that gets wet on its own. Give it time, though, I'm sure someone is working on that right now.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just wrong.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know who that dude is and he looks like a dyke at best. I wouldn't go nowhere near that person. Interesting subject and I always wonder when guys on here start talking about Trannys. Years ago one guy was so desperate for attention he put up a post on dating trans. Now that is just bottom of the barrel.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, that's why you have to keep your perception + gut level as high as possible no matter what your surroundings are, or situation is. Applies to both work and pleasure. Even at 100%, it's not absolutely foolproof.
Bottom line -Anyone can be fooled though under the right circumstances.

Last edited:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Don't know who that dude is and he looks like a dyke at best. I wouldn't go nowhere near that person. Interesting subject and I always wonder when guys on here start talking about Trannys. Years ago one guy was so desperate for attention he put up a post on dating trans. Now that is just bottom of the barrel.
Looks like a tranny in the background.