Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How and for how long cocaine use can be detected

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the problem, we have reason to think that one of our friends used cocaine at a party once and this could seriously screw his intention to join the army (I think a blood test is mandatory during the medical checks he will do in October).

Its simply a suspect so none of us actually asked him directly to avoid adding further stress to his already stressful life but if that was the case, does he risk to get kicked out?

Im not familiar with drugs and drugs detection thats why Im asking, I heard even from hair for a certain amount of time traces can be found but not sure if it was referred to cocaine or weeds.

Anyone knows about it? for how long traces remain in the body and which are the way to find them?

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another fake story by a teenager. The military is for the poor of every society. Cocaine is for those who get into the finer discos and are sent birthday cards from the staff at the local Hugo Boss store. Yes, you do receive handwritten birthday cards from a staff member.

As they say, "You know a person has too much money when they have a cocaine addiction."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...n_883853.html#s297724&title=United_States_120
Nope, if you have that kind of money to spend on Coke you are not joining the military.

http://www.goarmy.com/benefits/money/basic-pay-active-duty-soldiers.html
Yeah, right. Coke and you are getting into that line of work? You are a slave to the powers that be. Working at Starbucks as a gay man is a better gig.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drug tests pretty much only catch marijuana. Marijuana is fat soluble and so it’s like a hitchhiker who hides in the cargo bay of a ship, but other drugs just jump ship.

For blood tests and saliva tests, the cocaine detection window is generally up to 12 hours. For urine tests, the window is generally around three days. For nail tests, cocaine surfaces within a month and the detection window is 8 months for fingernails and one year for toenails—from what I’ve read.

For hair tests, it’s a little tricky. It generally takes 5-7 days for cocaine to surface but, unlike other drugs which stay in one place on the hair strands, cocaine slides around the hair. The detection window is the lifetime of the hair, and hair needs to be at least 1 1/2 inches to be tested.

It should be noted for all these tests, it’s not how long it “remains in the body” but how long it remains detectable. It should also be noted as caveat emptor that drug detection windows are not an exact science, so the numbers vary depending on who you ask.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
Drug tests pretty much only catch marijuana. Marijuana is fat soluble and so it’s like a hitchhiker who hides in the cargo bay of a ship, but other drugs just jump ship.

For blood tests and saliva tests, the cocaine detection window is generally up to 12 hours. For urine tests, the window is generally around three days. For nail tests, cocaine surfaces within a month and the detection window is 8 months for fingernails and one year for toenails—from what I’ve read.

For hair tests, it’s a little tricky. It generally takes 5-7 days for cocaine to surface but, unlike other drugs which stay in one place on the hair strands, cocaine slides around the hair. The detection window is the lifetime of the hair, and hair needs to be at least 1 1/2 inches to be tested.

It should be noted for all these tests, it’s not how long it “remains in the body” but how long it remains detectable. It should also be noted as caveat emptor that drug detection windows are not an exact science, so the numbers vary depending on who you ask.
Thanks + 1

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
wrong. Pot is detectable in a pee test for 30 days, most other dope, for 3 days. If they want to test your hair, several years can be "back tested" using pubic hair, which grows slowest. As hard up as the Army and Marines are for men, tho, I doubt that they test jack. Millions of welfare recipients smoke crack, man, and have done so for decades. $10 buys you a "hit".

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jimbo, FYI, the price of cocaine has gone down dramatically in the last ten years, due to the rise of meth. Its a reasonably affordable drug now. What used to be upwards of 100 bucks a gram, is down to 40 or 50. I dont know where your Huff Post gets its figures, but they couldn't be more wrong. I could get an 8 ball (3 and a half grams) right now for $130 if I wanted to.

And I also know people in the military who dabble in coke. Although, not as a habit, cuz they get tested regularly, only when on leave, which isnt very often.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
horaholic said:
What used to be upwards of 100 bucks a gram, is down to 40 or 50.

Wow! You buying some diluted ****. In Miami a g of 96 pure cost $100 if you local and know people. That's like the purest you could get. That's MIAMI, if you anywhere else and you buying your g for $40 you could be sure it's diluted as ****. You might as well be doing meth, cuz diluted coke is bad for you.

On 96 pure you could take two hits on pen cap and stay high for couple hours, and if done right that g will last you several days. Good for fishing at night, kinda like coffee.

Seriously, don't buy diluted crap, better pay more and get purest you could find.

As for army, there are smarter things to do, like sign up for organ donation on your driver's license and jump from a high rise. Why the hell would he want to fight for stupid ass government that brought about the Bay of Tonkin, 9/11, Oklahoma City, and manufactured fake ass Al Qaeda threat???? If he feels so damn patriotic he could just strap himself and go blow up some criminals in Washington D.C., like Barack Obama, or Mitt Romney, or **** Cheney, or the employees of Federal Reserve Corporation.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the reasons midwesterners like meth so much is that the coke here is horrible. As it comes up from the south, every guy who touches it will take out a fraction of what he gets and keep that for himself, cut the rest with b-vitamin powder, and then resell it to make his money back. By the time you get to the middle of the country, it has been diluted over and over again. I have known of people here cooking their own crack rocks from the coke they buy, not because they like crack, but because when it forms, it "rocks up" into pure coke, leaving all the crap behind.

I find it amazing that the coca plant, although it will grow in other parts of the world, will only produce the alkaloid that forms coke when it is grown in certain parts of the Andes mountain range. There's something about the ultraviolet light and the air at that altitude that cannot be re-created with our current technology. The plant will grow, but will only have 1/10,000th of the good stuff in it. That's why, unlike pot, you'll never see anyone arrested for growing a warehouse full of coca plants. That's also why there will always be South American drug cartels. No other place can produce their product.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
One of the reasons midwesterners like meth so much is that the coke here is horrible. As it comes up from the south, every guy who touches it will take out a fraction of what he gets and keep that for himself, cut the rest with b-vitamin powder, and then resell it to make his money back. By the time you get to the middle of the country, it has been diluted over and over again. I have known of people here cooking their own crack rocks from the coke they buy, not because they like crack, but because when it forms, it "rocks up" into pure coke, leaving all the crap behind.

I find it amazing that the coca plant, although it will grow in other parts of the world, will only produce the alkaloid that forms coke when it is grown in certain parts of the Andes mountain range. There's something about the ultraviolet light and the air at that altitude that cannot be re-created with our current technology. The plant will grow, but will only have 1/10,000th of the good stuff in it. That's why, unlike pot, you'll never see anyone arrested for growing a warehouse full of coca plants. That's also why there will always be South American drug cartels. No other place can produce their product.
i first got hooked on dope when i was in little rock, then i moved to florida to "get away" and got hooked down there too lol.. the **** in florida was like 15x more potent than the **** in little rock. I remember i bought 100 worth from a dude my first time down there.. i mean you buy dope so long you generally know what X is supposed to look like and this looked like to me about 50-60 dollars worth of dope and i told him and he was like, dude, turst me.

man it took me all night to smoke that 60 dollars worth of dope and i was having discussions with aliens and **** lol and in little rock i would run through 100 by myself in about 3 hours.

anyway, if it's a 1 time coke user and as long as he didn't short the entire fvcking plant he wll be fine after 3-4 days. if habitual user though it can change.

let me give you a litlte inside tip. 2 hours before he has to take the drug test, go to wal greens and get a 3 dollar packet of b12 vits and some asprin. every 15 mintues drink an entire 32 oz glass of water. don't cut it or mix it with antyhing it has to be pure water. every 15 mintues.

1 hour you will be pissing like a race horse, and from that point on, every time you pee your pee will be pure white, and when you pee drink another 32 oz and 1 hour before the test crush 6 asprin and 6 pills and take them

this fvcks with the chemistry of the test and it turns your white pee back yellow. you will be pissing pure water.

this won't work if you just snorted a tree of coke the day before but anything other than that you won';t have a worry int he world.

this does not work with all drugs, just water soluable ones (i.e coke meth) fat soluble drugs like weed you are SOL

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
no, rocking it up does NOT remove all the impurities. Several types of "cut" come back in the rock, like lidocaine, speed, etc. That is a MYTH that suckers buy into. Nor will you stay high for a couple of hours. It's more like 20 minutes. they can TELL if you are "flushing" your body, but they might not CARE, if it's the military.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would anyone cut coke with something that costs more money than b12 powder? No one wants to waste good drugs by giving them away. The point of cutting coke is to make more money. It's like worrying about unknowingly buying weed that has been laced with pcp - no one is going to waste good pcp; that stuff costs money.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't said:
no, rocking it up does NOT remove all the impurities. Several types of "cut" come back in the rock, like lidocaine, speed, etc. That is a MYTH that suckers buy into. Nor will you stay high for a couple of hours. It's more like 20 minutes. they can TELL if you are "flushing" your body, but they might not CARE, if it's the military.
dude, lol shut up

rocking your **** up will remove every bit of any imperuity in coke.

wait, let me rephrase. if you rock your coke up, it's not coke anymore it's crack. and once you go to crack you can't go back to coke. doesn't work that way.

what you would have is some (damn good lol) crack beucase it has no cut on it.

this is what i would do once i figured out what i was doing to stop from getting ****ty dope that most dealers were using i'd hav emy guy bring it over and i would just rock it up as i smoked it. takes all of 3 minutes if that and if done right it will be rock hard the second yout ake the flame off of it.

but that's not cocaine, that's crack/freebase.

now, say i have some crack, and it's ****ty crack and i nkow it's ****ty and i want to turn ****ty crack into BAM is that you alfe crack lol you do the exact same thing, execpt when you have coke you add baking soda to the coke, and when you are trying to pure up your crack you just use water and when you light the flame to it all the cut will stay on the spoon and all the dope will bubble/rock up together and you take a knife and all of the dope will automatically stick to the metal object/spoon/knife/whatever you have and all the cut will drop to the bottom of the spoon

so in short, yes it acutally does purify your dope. you sound like a dude that has never done any drugs in his life, i mean that's a good thing lol, but you are dead wrong ont he impurity deal. by the time you are done rocking the crack down it might be half of what you have but it's about 5x more potent.

so today's chemistry lesson, to get a purified form of cocaine it has to be converted to a new substance (crack). i do not believe you can take all the cut out of coke without converting it to crack first.

the thing about cut is, it has it's place. I dont' want my **** to be 100x raw dope beucase if it's good dope 1/2 and 1/2 will get you higha nd allow you to smoke longer, you are only inhaling so much dope when you smoke anyway. the only time you cut it is when it's ****ty and you have no choice.

think of cut like... the coke in a rum and coke lol. can straight rum fvck me up? sure it can but i can get quite fvcked up on rum and coke and the coke allows me to drink slower

they can TELL if you are "flushing" your body, but they might not CARE,
depends on the test. police /probation type drug test where they use the little cup with the lines no they can't as long as your pee is yellow.

a job test where they ship your **** to a lab they ill have you dead to rights.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I passed an Army urinalysis in the 90's that way, by drinking some sort of diuretic a couple of hours before the test. I talked to a doc who pulled up my results on the computer and commented on how it was like I was peeing water. He was amazed at how low all of the content numbers were. He asked if they made us drink a lot of water at Army camp and I said "yessir they sure do." :D

The b12 makes urine yellow, but I'm guessing it still produces a watered down sample that is easily noticed by a lab. I think the remedy is usually to make you take the test again, but of course it depends on the authority. The NFL flunks players immediately if they produce a watered-down urine sample like the one I gave the Army. I don't know if the military's rules are still the same, though.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

I passed an Army urinalysis in the 90's that way, by drinking some sort of diuretic a couple of hours before the test. I talked to a doc who pulled up my results on the computer and commented on how it was like I was peeing water. He was amazed at how low all of the content numbers were. He asked if they made us drink a lot of water at Army camp and I said "yessir they sure do." :D

The b12 makes urine yellow, but I'm guessing it still produces a watered down sample that is easily noticed by a lab. I think the remedy is usually to make you take the test again, but of course it depends on the authority. The NFL flunks players immediately if they produce a watered-down urine sample like the one I gave the Army. I don't know if the military's rules are still the same, though.
like i said, it depends on what the test is for. an armyt est you kow they have labs and **** they are going to test that, or like a job drug test where they send it out to a lab this won't work or at best they will make you test again, and hopefully you have not been using since then and you can pass it easily. but like the little drug tests the PO's give you when you go in the room and pee in the little cup and they flush it out the toliet when you are done it will work 10 out of 10 times and no one is the wiser.