How about a date at my house

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so here's the deal. I met a girl in one of my college classes, and finally asked her out. The problem is, the only day she is available is tomorrow, Thanksgiving. There's no places to actually go on a date that are open on thanksgiving, so I said we can chill at my house. Now I'm not the type who's just all about banging her as quickly as possible, I'm a relationship person. This might suck because the whole family is going to be here and I just want the date to be fun, and I'm not really sure how to do that in my house, it isn't the most exciting place in the world. Any tips on things to do and how to keep things fun at your own place? Especially since it's the first date.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do YOU live?

Here in LA, Thanksgiving night is bustling. Families have their dinners, their get-togethers, usually it's all over by 6 or 8, that's when bars and bowling alleys and theaters can rake in the $$$. Do something late.

Other option, be patient. Put it off til next weekend to avoid that holiday stress.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with insidious. If you're you're the LTR type, I'll consider postponding the date for some other time than bringing her over to your place on thanksgiving day. Does she not have family to spend her thanksgiving with? Besides, she wouldn't feel comfortable spending thanksgiving with someone she barely knows and his family. Isn't thanksgiving supposed to be "family thing"? Why robbed her now? Push the date to some other time.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insidious said:
Where do YOU live?

Here in LA, Thanksgiving night is bustling. Families have their dinners, their get-togethers, usually it's all over by 6 or 8, that's when bars and bowling alleys and theaters can rake in the $$$. Do something late.

Other option, be patient. Put it off til next weekend to avoid that holiday stress.
Well you know what? You may have come up with a good idea, because I never actually checked to see if these places were closed, I just assumed that they would be.