Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How a woman looks at a true alpha

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard he sticked a lot of things in their faces LOL

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bill Clinton must have come up with the phrase we mods sometimes use: "I think I'll sticky this thread."

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
A true alpha would look straight back into her eyes.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those eyes at Trump are the closest capture I have seen of the "doggy dinner bowl" look.
I don't know. That girl on the far right in the Hitler pick looks like she's about to jizz her pants.

The lady next to the real Alec Baldwin looks like she's thinking about all the money she's getting out of the deal.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Fame & power cloudy female judgement. None of the examples above reflect how women look at true alphas. With hitler it is more obvious than with others, brainwashed people adored him, he was their god. Kim Jong-un by your analogy is an alpha male. He is a fvcking chump, just like hitler was a fvcking chump. Trump, Putin, Clinton, etc, might be alphas, but they have fame and power, and both fame and power cloudy female judgement.

For us, mortals, with no fame and no power, things are different.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@RichardTheFrog I'm yet to see anyone who could convince me that someone who have abnormal sexual perversion is an alpha or a man. Next thing cross dresser and a gender fvck would be an alpha male, good one. These boys don't know where to put their believes into, and follow maniac ideals, like hitler, and nazi, they are very confused. I can name you a dozen or so nazi's who got killed, and later was found out they had sexual disfunctions, like wearing women's clothes, etc. That's alpha? That is chump, weirdo, anything but alpha.

Reaction score
@RichardTheFrog I'm yet to see anyone who could convince me that someone who have abnormal sexual perversion is an alpha or a man. Next thing cross dresser and a gender fvck would be an alpha male, good one. These boys don't know where to put their believes into, and follow maniac ideals, like hitler, and nazi, they are very confused. I can name you a dozen or so nazi's who got killed, and later was found out they had sexual disfunctions, like wearing women's clothes, etc. That's alpha? That is chump, weirdo, anything but alpha.
Completely agreed. I honestly don't know who I would pick as super alpha.

The Rock? John Wayne? Or maybe I should just be this person myself and not look up to any external alphas? This is easier said than done seeing as I would lose a street fight in 90% of cases, but it's a good thought.