Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How a true DJ must think!

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's it. As david deangelo says, first we have to work on the inner game, on the foundations. And according to him (I got this from his seminar), we MUST have this attitude.

1 I don't let women use looks, sexual power to take advantage of me (no privilegies)
2 I'm unself conscious and I don't care what others think
3 I put my self and my life first
4 I deserve, have permition, and I can hold an exceptional woman
5 I'm indifferent to the outcome (whatever happens doesn't matter)
6 I can deal with any kind of test, and It's kind of cute
7 I live in my reality and you're my guest
8 I'm a cause in the world, not an affect. I make things happen
9 Life is not fair, and you can take "advantage" of it.
10 People don't have their impact on me, I've my impact on them
11 I'm confortable, confident on my own skin
12 I'm a good communicator, especialy in what I want
13 I'm in control, I don't let anything outside destabilize me
14 I'm not needy, I keep my power for me, I don't need anything
15 I'm strong-willed, and leaned back
16 I think sex is great, and I don't have any hang ups about it
17 I confortable around women
18 I can control myself and I can wait (I don't need to take action right now)
19 I don't tolerate disrespect to my self, to my time, to my property
20 I'm a catch (extremely important)
21 I'm not impressed by symbols, money or status
22 If you interact with a woman and you like her, you've got to be cool
23 If you like a woman that is attractive, you let her see what a good guy you're. If we wants to be with you great, if not you can walk away ('cause you know there are other great women out there).

That's it.

Tepidypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off: Seeing as how I'm a "newbie", I would never presume to tell other people on a message board, (many who have been here much longer than I have) that I just joined, what their mind set should be. *hint*
Oh. Wait. I just did that, didn't I? My bad. Seeing as how you’re a newbie too, I wont worry too much about it.

Second: Not to be rude, but that list sounds like something a female would write.

20 I'm a catch

If it helps you or others though, more power to ya.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Damn you guys are quick to shoot a brother down i mean half these tips got my sister through some really bad periods .She used to right them with lipstick on the mirror and recite them slowly while listening to "I Am Beautiful" By Christina.

fuCcOuDdaHeReWIddABuLLSh1tNIGGUH!

:mad:

This should be a Dj's mindest:

Grabs D1ck and goes oustside ..thinks to himself:"Damn i needs some puzzy" goes about his day and the spots a chic that gets his sh1t pipe hard thinks to himself" Damn this b1tch is hot .I shall see if i can put my penis in her puzzy" now after that either
a or b happens .

A. He gets the puzzy.
B. He don't get the puzzy.

:)

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Second: Not to be rude, but that list sounds like something a female would write.

quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
20 I'm a catch
------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it helps you or others though, more power to ya.
Number 20 is the most important rule there is no doubt. Don't knock it, use it. If you don't your asking to fail. It's allowing yourself to be pursued more than you are pursuing. Why is this important you ask? It's because women are pursued all the time. A challenge to them is to pursue you. The more important overall point of course is to not put your life aside for a female or anyone else. Pursuing a woman in that womans mind is akin to prioritizing her over things she shouldn't be put above. Mainly your life. Women want an independant strong man that can handle their 5hit the right way. They don't want a pvssy that drools all over them, and puts everything aside for them. If you make yourself the catch then you become impervious to looking desperate. This doesn't mean arrogant. It just means you have something to be pursued as well.

Overall I like this list. It holds true to form in terms of being a man that women want to have.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys obviously dont know who David DeAngelo is. All of those on the list are 110% correct, dead on the money especially #20. That is the mindset of a true player.

Lee Roy Brown

Reaction score
Those are the '23 Commandments' of the Don Juan.