Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How a build wealth from scratch

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wounder if there is any tips of how to be rich and powerful man , I know most PUA forums dont talk about this subject because most of their followers are broke or semi broke , but I think a real man should be a good resource getter /provider .
I myself didnt have a wealth , but I have goals to be rich , I hate employment because you will stay slave of bills , but I cant do the transition for self employment .
what do you think guys ?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rich will never give the poor a step by step information on how to get rich,the only book that came close to it and has changed my life is a book called make a dollar out of 15 cents by Daniel freeman

pretty much the poor has to find out on their own,and pursue their goals with a passion

If I could make 500,000 in my lifetime I would be content, or better yet a million

I'm in the constant pursuit to make that happen before this economy crashed, well it already has crashed but I still have a chance

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
The rich will never give the poor a step by step information on how to get rich,the only book that came close to it and has changed my life is a book called make a dollar out of 15 cents by Daniel freeman

pretty much the poor has to find out on their own,and pursue their goals with a passion

If I could make 500,000 in my lifetime I would be content, or better yet a million

I'm in the constant pursuit to make that happen before this economy crashed, well it already has crashed but I still have a chance
that is correct , Masters dont teach slaves who to escape .
I am trying to escape the slavery by myself , and looking for some tips :)
for sure I am talking about financial slavery .

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you work at a place you don't want to be if your paying taxes

You are indeed a slave, but we can escape it

at least changing the place I work and making more money

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
in your LIFETIME? 50 YEARS of working? 10k a year? No, that is not what you mean or need. you need to have 100k free to invest wisely, and you need it before you turn 25. you can then never have to work again, if you know what you are doing. I have posted here how to do it.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
in your LIFETIME? 50 YEARS of working? 10k a year? No, that is not what you mean or need. you need to have 100k free to invest wisely, and you need it before you turn 25. you can then never have to work again, if you know what you are doing. I have posted here how to do it.
link or it never happened:up:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
If you work at a place you don't want to be if your paying taxes

You are indeed a slave, but we can escape it

at least changing the place I work and making more money
you can always leave your job , but if you are leaving to better income then that good not to leave and stay at home playing xbox

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
As a master, I'll give you a tip. Just don't tell the other masters about my loose tongue.

Take a piece of paper and write down what you're passionate about, and also things that you're naturally good at. Cross reference both of those lists and decide to make a business out of one of them. Brainstorm as to how to make money at it.

You must find something that turns you on, because if you're just in it for the money your motivation will dry up. Think of how you can serve others doing something you love and make money at it. How can you add value to others and charge a premium price with impunity?

Specialization is the name of the game today. How can you differentiate yourself from the competition?

Always remember that a winner, a DJ, an alpha, a leader, adds value to others' lives on a daily basis. Don't be a taker; be a giver of value. The money will come.

Every day before you walk out the door ask yourself "How can I add value to the world today?"

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno. Sue a corporation? Build up credit and cash it all out?

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Always remember that a winner, a DJ, an alpha, a leader, adds value to others' lives on a daily basis. Don't be a taker; be a giver of value. The money will come.
Gold. The whole post was really, but that stood out for me. The basic principle that if you have something good to offer, people are going to want in on it.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
As a master, I'll give you a tip. Just don't tell the other masters about my loose tongue.

Take a piece of paper and write down what you're passionate about, and also things that you're naturally good at. Cross reference both of those lists and decide to make a business out of one of them. Brainstorm as to how to make money at it.

You must find something that turns you on, because if you're just in it for the money your motivation will dry up. Think of how you can serve others doing something you love and make money at it. How can you add value to others and charge a premium price with impunity?

Specialization is the name of the game today. How can you differentiate yourself from the competition?

Every day before you walk out the door ask yourself "How can I add value to the world today?"
Just out of interest, what do you do Atom? What would you tell your younger self if you could go back?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
that's not true whatsoever

People tell people how to become wealthy all the time, they just don't say what people want to hear so the people keep asking.

To acquire an uncommon amount of wealth, rather it be from your own business or working for someone else and moving up, it requires an uncommon work ethic. if you aren't willing to give up the same things that everyone else around you isn't willing to give up, don't be surprised when you end up with what everyone else around you has.

If you are willing to make sacrifices and work harder than everyone else around you is willing to work, to take chances and set goals around you that no one else around you is willing to set or do, then don't be surprised when you have things or wealth that no one else around you has.

You get out of it what you put in it, no more no less. The amount of wealth that one generates for himself is in direct correlation with the amount of work he puts in to get it. This law was true 100 years ago, it was true yesterday, it's true today and it will be true toctorow.

Instead of rationalizing how you don't want want to become too work oriented or how you have to have a balanced life, roll up your sleeves and do something uncommon today.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Get your money up. It takes money to make money.

Make the right investments/ get a successful business.

Or win the Powerball/ Mega Millions.

Or become a first round draft pick in the NFL or NBA.

Call it what you want, success breeds success. Drug dealers can count as this too.

Case closed.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
if you can't search and find all posts by me, you are FAR too lazy to make my method work.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
if you can't search and find all posts by me, you are FAR too lazy to make my method work.
"Lovin' it!"

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SteR said:
Just out of interest, what do you do Atom? What would you tell your younger self if you could go back?
I'm a semi-pro musician (guitarist), own a computer network design/administration business, and another business that I can't identify because it might reveal my identity. It has to do with mechanical engineering and vintage machine restoration.

My advice to young Atom Smasher:

Understand that 10% of eveything you earn is yours to keep. Do not pay your bills with that 10% or piss it away. Put it aside and invest it wisely and you will retire a millionaire. It is yours to keep.

Make Hard Work your best friend.

Understand that the opportunities of today WILL NOT be there tomorrow. When you are young you think that you can take advantage of opportunities later. Opportunities are the occasional rare gift that life gives you if only you will seize it today. Tomorrow life will snatch it away from you as sure as I'm sitting here typing this.

Take care of your body. Work out in whatever way is right for your body and physical condition. A man who works out carries himself as a man of authority and garners respect. The majority of women seem to be attracted to a man who obviously works out but is not obsessed with it. If you don't have a triangular upper body, creat that.

In the areas of life where you are weak and have little self-belief, act anyway until you become good in that area. As Shakespeare said, "Assume a virtue if you have it not." Also look at my signature.

In keeping with the above paragraph fail ruthlessly until you succeed in your weak areas. Look at a baby learning to walk. He fails ruthlessly and later becomes a star running back, a track athlete, or a guy who likes to walk/run for his own betterment. All this because as a baby he was a BEAST learning how to get up on his feet. Apply this to all areas of life.

Immunize yourself against failure. Failure is a great thing. It is unavoidable to a man who tries. It indicates that you are in the game and living life. Look at an older, successful man standing on a mountain of success. That mountain is made of massive numbers of failures and some successes. Every "failure" is a new rung on the ladder of YOUR success.

It does not matter in the least where you are on the track to success. It only matters that you are on that track. Whenever you fall off the rails, remember that you are only one tiny decision away from getting back on and continuing your journey. It only matters that you are on the track. Being on the track is the very essence of success. Success is NOT the destination, but rather the track. You will fall off again and again, but it doesn't matter because you're the same BEAST who ruthlessly taught himself how to walk as a baby. All you do is get up and get back on track.

Example, you are on a healthy eating plan, have a rough week, and two weeks later you find that you have been eating comfort food and have become bloated. You have not "failed", you have only fallen off the track. None of your previous efforts were wasted. Just make a decision now to climb back onto the track and continue with no self-recrimination.

As a baby you reached out for whatever you wanted. What made you change and stop giving yourself permission to take what you want?

You posses intellect, a rational mind, physical strength and VISION. Women have none of these. Women were created to be helpers and supporters of men. They are made to maintain a nest and to support and encourage their man. They are emotionally arrested at 12 years old. Therefore take NOTHING that they say seriously.

Your woman needs guidance, discipline and boundaries set by you, as do children. What most men don't realize is that every woman craves this deep down inside, even if she complains on the surface. Treat women with a stern hand but also with love, protection and compassion. It is a balance.

Never, EVER let a woman disrespect you. Call them out on their behavior. Never, EVER let a woman shame men in general. Call them out with logic and reason. She will not understand your logic, but she will get the message that her shaming tactics will not be tolerated.

Erase your personal history. The past does not have to equal your future. Regard yourself as a new creation every morning. Yesterday doesn't matter. What are you going to do TODAY as a new creation?

Learn to accept the things that you absolutely can't change. Be ruthless in devising a workaround. There is always a workaround.

Understand the power of tiny, baby steps. When you attack a problem or task in the tinest little steps, you do it under the brain's radar and therefore do not trigger the brain's overwhelm and fear mechanisms. This is the source of my power over my many weaknesses.

Settle your accounts with God. He is in a position in which he MUST deal with sin, else He wouldn't be just and righteous. He has provided a way to settle those accounts for you, because we cannot do it for ourselves. Learn what that way is and become free.

Now run along, little Atom Smasher, and grow up to be a man who garners respect in this world. The path of a man who lives by principle is a hard one, but provides rich rewards.