Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How 2 write a good net dating profile

DrBeard

Banned
Reaction score
Yo yo, Dr Beard is back in da house!

I reckoned I should get into internet dating + see what birds I can get. Women love jerks so I put some stuff on it to make me look like a bad boy!! The chicks love it and keep neg hitting me.

Check it........

http://faceparty.com/member_profile.asp?member_id=3785729&member_name=drbeard&acstr=Z40B052

Its all about confidence. I show em biatches I dont need them and they have to show some respect b4 they get some!

Let me no what u think!

baracus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dat sheet is hot, son!!! You be reprezentin' to tha fullest.

ttt for playing the Tiger Game with Steve's mum!

NiceGuy7

Reaction score
Some girls may like it others might think your immature.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think your profile is very bad. You are doing nothing to sell YOU to your market or target audience (hot women).

Why would a hot babe even email you? Cause you claim that your a pimp and you demand that only hot women contact you?

And you really need to change those photo's.

Don't take my post the wrong way. I'm only trying to help not hinder.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a joke right? because i'm laughing my ass off right now

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW!

I read your profile and I took a peak at your photos, .....wild. Boozing when you're only 16? I think you should ad anoter line, I stole this from a very old movie...

"I like fast cars and, and, fast women,
and that's why all the guys at the automobile club
call me couter"

Sorry mate, couldn't help it. No wonder old farts like me get 22 year old chicks so easy, you aren't giving them a choice. You sit there bouncing farts, getting smashed on a few beers and acting tough. Then I calmly walk in, dressed in expensive and well fitting clothes, and order my scotch and water. I tower over you in height, my build is leaner and my IQ is obviously higher. EVERYTHING you do I have done 50 times, 15 years ago as a kid.

They know I wont embarass them, they know I am stronger, more mature and simply more masculine. I connect with them right in their soul while your busy bragging about how many times you can push your muscular but small little frame off the floor.

Man, you SHOULD have it ALL OVER me. You are young, you could be really interesting. I know this will offend you but lets call it "tough love". How many women have you actually scored with from the net?

I just recently was introduced to the net, personal website stuff. I ran one "okay" photo and my spiel was on a deeper level. I have had 9 approaches, 4 phone numbers and 3 dates so far. Got my leg over on one so far. I know you cant put an old head on young shoulders, but this is my attempt.

Hope you listen to this, I really do, cause you are way off base here mate. You will get a few chicks approaching you as a joke because your profile makes you look like a massive wannabe, in the worst possible way.

baracus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: WOW!

Originally posted by Sart
I read your profile and I took a peak at your photos, .....wild. Boozing when you're only 16? I think you should ad anoter line, I stole this from a very old movie...

"I like fast cars and, and, fast women,
and that's why all the guys at the automobile club
call me couter"

Sorry mate, couldn't help it. No wonder old farts like me get 22 year old chicks so easy, you aren't giving them a choice. You sit there bouncing farts, getting smashed on a few beers and acting tough. Then I calmly walk in, dressed in expensive and well fitting clothes, and order my scotch and water. I tower over you in height, my build is leaner and my IQ is obviously higher. EVERYTHING you do I have done 50 times, 15 years ago as a kid.

They know I wont embarass them, they know I am stronger, more mature and simply more masculine. I connect with them right in their soul while your busy bragging about how many times you can push your muscular but small little frame off the floor.

Man, you SHOULD have it ALL OVER me. You are young, you could be really interesting. I know this will offend you but lets call it "tough love". How many women have you actually scored with from the net?

I just recently was introduced to the net, personal website stuff. I ran one "okay" photo and my spiel was on a deeper level. I have had 9 approaches, 4 phone numbers and 3 dates so far. Got my leg over on one so far. I know you cant put an old head on young shoulders, but this is my attempt.

Hope you listen to this, I really do, cause you are way off base here mate. You will get a few chicks approaching you as a joke because your profile makes you look like a massive wannabe, in the worst possible way.

Damn old man, if you didn't catch on that this was a joke (as DrBeard has been known to do), then maybe your IQ isn't as high you think it is.

ajncaa

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Faceparty site is a joke. I upped a profile for a short while and stopped in the chatroom to see what was happening and it was so lame. Guys spending time hitting on a bunch of 15 yr old girls for no reason given that sex or relationship are out of the question. I might have lasted 10 minutes in there maximum

You're 23 years old. Why are you spending your time doing this?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried Faceparty for a while too and judging by the sort of women I saw on there, I think DrBeard may be in with a chance. :)

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just upped a profile, I want to see what it's like. I noticed alot of the women on there are in relationships, some even have pics with their husbands. What's up with that sh*t?

I'll let you guys know how it goes, I posted a 'genuine' and 'heartfelt' profile. Actually, it was so sappy it made me sick. But I think my pic was pretty good.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats pathetic mate! You are a true chave.

for the yanks who don know what a chav is. Probs best known to you guys as white trash.

http://www.fat-pie.com/chavs.htm

you might get a rough chavy girl with that profile :D Orange fake tan, hair pulled back so tight (like a cheap face lift), loadsa bling bling which turns green in the rain, cheapy adidas trackies with the clasic burberry hat.

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/