Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How 2 get a lay from this angry feminist on myspace?

DrBeard

Banned
Reaction score
I got this hot chik mailing me on Myspace. She kept neghitting me and playin hard to get but when I told her I aint into relatonships she gets mad. Then I go after her friends and she gets even more mad! I been using ****y funny on her ass but it aint working. Here are the mails she sent. How do I get a lay out of this one??

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mails r in reverse order so read from the bottom up!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

you stupid ****ing tosser. you are so full of ****. you couldn't get a pretty bird if you were the last man on earth.

why can't you see what everyone else see's you delusional prick?!! you ain't hot. in fact, i'm beginning to think that your profile may actually be a joke. no one in real life can be as pathetic and mental as you.

PS - don't EVER ****ing add any of my friends - none of them would even give you a second glance (apart from to comment on your ugliness). and if you do add them, don't you ****ing dare leave stupid comments such as 'powder snorting weirdo.' i wouldn't have thought you'd have the time to do such petty things when you've got 'biatches that need slapping.'

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Mar 27, 2006 8:59 AM

sorry to keep u waitin 4 my reply but I had some busines on and some of my birds needed sum action.

I saw u had a bf but I aint bothered. I am just lookin for some no strings fun y'know what I'm sayin? U keep teasin me and playin hard to get which is a sign u want me! I kno women more than they kno themselfs!

And if u must kno I shagged my pillow cos I got a REALLY high sex drive + need lots of satisfaction + my girls cant be there all the time. I bet ur boyfriend lasts like 3 minutes then goes to sleep but I will keep going as long as my woman wants it even if its 10 hours. That is why lots of women come to me even if they have bfs or r married!

I dont think u cud handle me anyway! If ur hot lady friends need some action send em to me!

Date: Mar 20, 2006 4:11 AM

i'd rather eat **** than get together for one night with you.

in case you missed it on my profile, i actually have a boyfriend, and he's more of a man than you'll ever be.

oh, and if you're having so much fantastic sex with so many 'hot chicks', why do you have to resort to shagging your own pillow with a poster on the wall?

you COMPLETE retard.

ps - a guy who looks like you could never, EVER break my heart.

Date: Mar 19, 2006 11:47 AM

U dont know what private mails I get and how many girls wanna have sex with me.

I aint had a girlfriend cos I am playin the field and just shag chicks and ditch em. They all say they want more but I have to turn em down. I dont want any of that emotional wussy crap! I'm a man not a girly boy!

I kno u are playin hard to get an teasin me cos u like my photos. In the field of pick up artists we call it a neg hit.

Lets get together 4 one night I will show u what the Doctor can do!

Date: Mar 19, 2006 10:33 AM

haha, yeah loads of really hot chicks - on their NETWOKING accounts. none of them have even commented you. bless. i find your delusion hilarious.

muscles....yes mate, your muscles are...invisible?

too good for me? or too lame for anyone? by your own admission you've never had a girlfriend.

OWNED.

Date: Mar 19, 2006 4:55 AM

Uh?! Like I care what u think cos if u look at my friends u will c I hav got loads of really hot chicks after me so why would I want someone like u?

U say I am scrawny but u obviosly aint seen my pic with my shirt off showing my muscles!

I am 2 gud 4 u and that is why u r angry with me. I AM THE PRIZE!! And I am arrogant cos I can afford to be!

U just got owned by the Dr!

Date: Mar 18, 2006 8:13 AM

it wasn't so much your non-existant wit that made me laugh, more your blinding arrogance and astonishing stupidity.

and as for your body... well, i think i'm capable of finding another scrawny, not to mention illiterate, **** with a tiny ****. hahaha.

Date: Mar 17, 2006 8:20 AM

Yo! I like I can make u laugh cos I am witty but know u want just my body! Hit me up baby!

Date: Mar 17, 2006 4:50 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

5:55 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
myspace girls are **** teases anways, im not sure shes healthy man she seems the one who would cut you penor off while having sex

Reaction score
You go tiger!!!! Rrrrowwww!!!

Oh she definitelly wants you man! Didn't you read between the lines? Cause I sure did!

She's just playing hard to get. Finish with some neg hits, then move on to some mirroring, and If that doesn't work you have to try the double scoop up maneuver. It works regardless.

Just remember to break her frames first, then break her (literally) and then to move in. DON'T GIVE UP BEARD!!! You're the prize, remeber that. Always! Never forget that. You will always be the prize even if you do someday lose your muscles and end up looking like a pidgeon..... oh wait. Forget that last part.

You go get her!

Reaction score
Shezz said:
Beard, any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental.

Mods - Please ban this troll.

Sarge On...
I think we should be encouraging DrBeard. He needs our tips and advice. I mean look at him. HE'S SO CLOSE. He can almost taste the *****, he's that close.

Maybe you can teach him the double scoop up, ***** vaporizer move for me? All the coolest PUAs and BBGNs use it. And don't forget about the SSBIs who invented this.

You see how little the Beard knows? He's probly never even heard of these.;)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Drbeard, shes not neghitting you, shes flat out INSULTING u and telling u to **** off.....when a girl says ur ugly....she seriously doesnt wanna talk to u and thinks ur weird and ugly....MOVE ON

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
Maybe you can teach him the double scoop up, ***** vaporizer move for me? All the coolest PUAs and BBGNs use it. And don't forget about the SSBIs who invented this.

You see how little the Beard knows? He's probly never even heard of these.;)
I've never heard of these either! But remember, DrBeard has the George McFly Backshot! He needs nothing more! :)

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a joke, this is pretty funny. Keep posting, i need a few laughs.

OrioleMagic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, that was funny. You need to start working out and get a tan or something. I think that woman hates you, but it is funny how you are irritating her. Post her myspace ID here. I want to see what she looks like.

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
Drbeard, shes not neghitting you, shes flat out INSULTING u and telling u to **** off.....when a girl says ur ugly....she seriously doesnt wanna talk to u and thinks ur weird and ugly....MOVE ON
yes, but the real question is: can you put that in a way the beard understands.

Lemme start:

DrBeard, she's not neghitting, you, she WANTS you and is telling you to go **** her... when a girl says ur ugly (continue...)

OrioleMagic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found her pic off your blog about her. Damn, she isn't even good looking. lol She sounds irritating as fvck. You would probably hate her if you met her. My mom's family is all English, they don't have tans either. Can anybody English get a tan?

English

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lame

DrBeard, I normally don't insult or make digs at people, but you're seriously just lame. You think you're some sort of Lady-killer Alpha Male, and you brag about it on your MySpace profile (Occupation: Pimp, Interests: Pimpin' and bragging is something a Don Juan does not do as he knows he is cool and does not need to verbalize this). She was not neg hitting you, she was flat out insulting you. Last time I checked; a neg hit took a person off their pedestal by accidentally insulting them. Being called ugly is no accident...

What you have is not ****y and Funny, its just blinding arogance.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:down:

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whether you provoked it or not, she sounds like a psychopath

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
English said:
DrBeard, I normally don't insult or make digs at people, but you're seriously just lame. You think you're some sort of Lady-killer Alpha Male, and you brag about it on your MySpace profile (Occupation: Pimp, Interests: Pimpin' and bragging is something a Don Juan does not do as he knows he is cool and does not need to verbalize this). She was not neg hitting you, she was flat out insulting you. Last time I checked; a neg hit took a person off their pedestal by accidentally insulting them. Being called ugly is no accident...

What you have is not ****y and Funny, its just blinding arogance.

To anyone who's new to the boards, like the above poster, DrBeard is the resident troll. Take what he posts as a joke and all will be well.

I look forward to seeing what he comes up with, next... The only troll that's welcome here, IMO is the bearded pidgeon.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
... The only troll that's welcome here, IMO is the bearded pidgeon.
I agree. DrBeard trolls with style. He doesn't clutter the board with attention wh0ring (like some other trolls), and posts just enough to entertain us.

Keep it up DrBeard. :up: