Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Houston: we have a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudra said:
Good pep talk.

But I hope you´re not too serious about it. Every mental or even spiritual phenomenon has its physical counterpart, be it thoughts, feelings, meditation, prayer, all is there to measure, it´s all neurons, synapses, neurotransmitters, dopamine and whatever is floating around in our brains. But it is a huge mistake to say the phenomenon and its physical counterpart are IDENTICAL. And it´s even more stupid to say that our brain chemicals conjure up the phenomenon, when it´s the other way round. That´s just stupid biologism.
We don´t fall in love or oneitis or whatever BECAUSE the brain kicks out dopamine. It´s the other way round. We are not machines and not complete slaves to our brain chemicals, we do have choices... Although of course we are not completely free in any way.
This is rambling nonsense ? Too much "Wudka ?"
It is poorly conceived, contradictory and badly expressed.
Anyone care to offer a translation into English.
I just do not get the gist of his argument.
Perhaps those European "poor genes" were shipped "Down Under "too.
Duh !

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
This is rambling nonsense ? Too much "Wudka ?"
It is poorly conceived, contradictory and badly expressed.
Anyone care to offer a translation into English.
I just do not get the gist of his argument.
Perhaps those European "poor genes" were shipped "Down Under "too.
Duh !
Always good to have the odd gentleman from Down Under suavely point out one´s shortcomings, thank ye.

Let me put it metaphorically, maybe it will be easier to grasp.

You can take the Mona Lisa, analyze it with an X-ray, do a CT, do a complete chemical analysis of the colors in a spectrograph etc. pp., and you will find a lot of interesting things. But in your analysis, you will NOT find a single thing that can explain the immense fascination and beauty of the picture to you. You are searching on the wrong level.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, before I close this thread to avoid an international incident, let me first say MAC that you're reaping what you've sown. On several occasions throughout this year myself and others here have given you some well thought advice. Your having moved across a country and leaving what you knew behind to play house with her, her parent's involvement, your sleeping in another room to present the appearance of just being roomates, it all adds up in the end doesn't it? You're starting over now, accept it. You have potential that you neither realize nor recognize because she still infects you. You need to detox, reassess your options and then make the best decision for yourself and your life. You're 31 now, what do you have to show for the time, effort, money and silly adolescent games you had to play with this person? Nothing.

The guys here are right, you're coming down off your chemical-emotional rush and, like most whipped and defeated men, you seek ways to re-stimulate that rush, even when it's a simple as posting here. I'm not trying to chase you off of SoSuave MAC, but I am kiciking you in the ass to reassess and see what's really taking place for you now.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.