Housemate's, Girlfriends Sister

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

For the last few months I have let me mate live with me while he gets his life in order. I am 46, he is 27. In that same time, he has started a relationship with an 18 year old.

They were at my apartment a few nights ago, along with the girlfriends sister, who is 20 and is a flight attendant. They were joking of setting her up with me as a Sugar Daddy relationship. Funny thing was, I realized later that they were serious. She is gorgeous, and now I can't get her out of my head. 26 year age gap is a bit much though... I'll probably regret not pursuing it, however, I wasn't in the best state at the time.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You test drive the car before buying it. That being said, flight attendant is a red flag, she can easily get a sugardaddy in various locations and I imagine she'd like to escape Darwin.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her being stuck in your head isn't good, but if you're actively dating your mate will know and word will get around to the girl that you're "in demand". Have your mate talk you up and have him mention the hotties you're dating (even if you're not dating any stunners, have him exaggerate).

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

For the last few months I have let me mate live with me while he gets his life in order. I am 46, he is 27. In that same time, he has started a relationship with an 18 year old.

They were at my apartment a few nights ago, along with the girlfriends sister, who is 20 and is a flight attendant. They were joking of setting her up with me as a Sugar Daddy relationship. Funny thing was, I realized later that they were serious. She is gorgeous, and now I can't get her out of my head. 26 year age gap is a bit much though... I'll probably regret not pursuing it, however, I wasn't in the best state at the time.
C'mon bro..

Its like guys read the forum," study game" but as soon as they're in front of a piece of azz they lose their shyte completely.

This is almost the same age difference between me and my daughter..and i am almost ten years younger than you and i already made hard decisions/agreements with MYSELF that I'll rather don't get to close to women under tge age of lets say 30/27.

If you want a young woman go feck a hooker. Problem solved.

What did you spend all that time on SS for if you eventually act like such a ...fill in a nuve word?

Forget about her, and date within your bracket of realistic possibilities for christ sake

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the girlfriends sister, who is 20 and is a flight attendant. They were joking of setting her up with me as a Sugar Daddy relationship. Funny thing was, I realized later that they were serious.
This likely isn't realistic. It might be more realistic if the Rolex in your possession was in functional condition and had more money overall.

I'm 40. Women under 30 of above average looks likely aren't very realistic for me either.

To get an age gap of 10+ years, you need to offer something rare and valuable. For most men looking to get the 10+ year age gap differences, they'll usually use money to get that.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a woman who lives in the same apartment building as me, who we matched in OLD, who is only a few years younger than me... will probably pursue that.
Ok, but has the subject of sex been broached with this bumble neighbor like it has (at least implicitly) with the flight attendant?

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait. So you'd rather **** where you eat with a neighbor vs the sister who has preselection via them trying to set you up?

Ignore the whole sugar daddy bs they're throwing at you as merely static and noise. Sleep with her and determine chemistry.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

Fvcking someone´s sister always leads to trouble. Are you a ready to loose your bro, (E.g. your friendship with that guy)?
Brocode forbids it anyway.

Not worth it in my opinion.
Only exception would be:
1.) She really want and desire you (Thus she would convince her brother to sanction it).
2.) Read number #1 :rofl:

For the last few months I have let me mate live with me while he gets his life in order.
Another thing to consider...
Why do you want to sheite where you eat?
Having your bro living with you and he has a gf fvcking at your place already... You will eat sheite every fvcking day if you mess with his sister too. If things goes sideways you will have real trouble at your hand and he has they key to your house/apartment.. There is so many things that pops up as red flags..

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I'll probably regret not pursuing it
Yes, you probably will. Just f0ck her brains out, bro. Get her out of your system. They are basically serving her up to you in a silver platter.

Next thread on SoSuave: "My wingman and her plate keep bringing young, hot, childless p00zy to my house every night. Maybe I should make a move? What do I do guys?"

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcking someone´s sister always leads to trouble. Are you a ready to loose your bro, (E.g. your friendship with that guy)?
Brocode forbids it anyway.

Not worth it in my opinion.
Only exception would be:
1.) She really want and desire you (Thus she would convince her brother to sanction it).
2.) Read number #1 :rofl:

Another thing to consider...
Why do you want to sheite where you eat?
Having your bro living with you and he has a gf fvcking at your place already... You will eat sheite every fvcking day if you mess with his sister too. If things goes sideways you will have real trouble at your hand and he has they key to your house/apartment.. There is so many things that pops up as red flags..
It's not my friends sister. She is the sister of my friends girlfriend.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hi all,

How does starting a relationship with an 18 year old help with this dude getting his life together?

That should be the LAST thing on his mind after having to move in with someone else...the only thing he should be focused on is getting his sh!t together so he can get the fvck out of there ASAP. I'd be embarrassed as fvck at 27 having to move in with someone else and would want to be out as soon as I could be to not overstay my welcome or become a burden to them.

Like what are people thinking? Where is his mindset right now? Other than trying to get his d!ck sucked?

There are certain times in your life that relationships and women are completely unimportant and your focus needs to be elsewhere temporarily and this would be one of them.

Seems his priorities are in the wrong place and you will likely be having a roommate for quite some time as he will be in no hurry to go anywhere.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does starting a relationship with an 18 year old help with this dude getting his life together?

That should be the LAST thing on his mind after having to move in with someone else...the only thing he should be focused on is getting his sh!t together so he can get the fvck out of there ASAP. I'd be embarrassed as fvck at 27 having to move in with someone else and would want to be out as soon as I could be to not overstay my welcome or become a burden to them.

Like what are people thinking? Where is his mindset right now? Other than trying to get his d!ck sucked?

There are certain times in your life that relationships and women are completely unimportant and your focus needs to be elsewhere temporarily and this would be one of them.

Seems his priorities are in the wrong place and you will likely be having a roommate for quite some time as he will be in no hurry to go anywhere.
This.

And now that the relationship from his friend is over, his access to the 20 year old gold digger of a h0e friend is also gone.

People act like OP could "just" sleep with her, but read the OP again and you'll see that he was a million miles away from her p00sy. He was IN LOVE with her, while they openly told him to "be her sugardadddy". That's in the category of pimpin/prostitution.. He could be naked with her on a deserted island and he would get friendzoned lol. Sorry OP...

Next time act more cold, indeed , make moves towards sex and be realistic: we might FEEL like we're 20,, that's AT LEAST 2 life times for us now..make sure you use all of your wisdom ,knowledge and experience next time!!

One love

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was the friend who didn't have his **** together not the OP. I think this thread went completely sideways where people thought it was a) his permanent roommate and b) his friend's sister rather than his friend's girlfriend's sister. Big difference. He got a bit too enamored by the girlfriend's sister's good looks and too hung up on the age gap of 26yrs. If she wanted to **** him and he makes it clear he isn't going to be her sugar daddy and income source then I fail to see the issue. I'm a bit surprised by some of the advice in this thread vs trying to coach him on how he could have banged this girl.

Probably moot as the friend and gf broke up.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was the friend who didn't have his **** together not the OP. I think this thread went completely sideways where people thought it was a) his permanent roommate and b) his friend's sister rather than his friend's girlfriend's sister. Big difference. He got a bit too enamored by the girlfriend's sister's good looks and too hung up on the age gap of 26yrs. If she wanted to **** him and he makes it clear he isn't going to be her sugar daddy and income source then I fail to see the issue. I'm a bit surprised by some of the advice in this thread vs trying to coach him on how he could have banged this girl.

Probably moot as the friend and gf broke up.
Advice on how to bang a girl, during a 1 window/ moment opportunity that already passed?

We can't tell OP how to wipe his own butt, can we now?

We can discuss how to "escalate " but do we need to tell a 46 y.o man how to build report with a woman?

Imo the big issue is rather his overall mindset. But hey, it never hurts to tell OP and all of us how YOU would move about this...

-he coulda shoulda woulda banged her IF he was gamed up and sharp.
-and in that case he wouldn't fall love, or at least fight that feeling.
-gotta have cojones and go in when such an opportunity arises. He must learn from this.

I fall in love at least 4 times per day. Gotta control the D tho..