Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hottest Hairstyles ((check them out))

Stryker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brilliant- the majority of those look quick and easy, as it should be.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post brah!

I just feel bad coz I cant have those hairstyles that requires you to pull your hair waaay back, my hair is very disobedient it just pops back to my forehead after a while :(

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
at 4:10 is how i have my hair done before i go out except that the sides are number 1 and it goes to a v shape at the back with a beardline

its my way of peacocking :D

my personal faveourite is style number 27 though

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Man some of these hairstyle kick ass. Anime styles are weird though, they seemed novelty to me--but maybe they score you poon in Japan?

Cool video though it's saved in my Youtube favorites.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf is happening on this forum? ur all gay. hair threads? are u men or girls? gahh cant stand guys who have girly hair. might aswell be a girl. i got a buuzz cut. real mans hair cut. prison break style. thats what WOMEN want!

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chance said:
wtf is happening on this forum? ur all gay. hair threads? are u men or girls? gahh cant stand guys who have girly hair. might aswell be a girl. i got a buuzz cut. real mans hair cut. prison break style. thats what WOMEN want!
I lost some hair too but I realised that hating those lucky ones who still looked like they were 18 wasn't the answer.
Btw I'm sure that when Jesus will be back,if asked he'll double the hair just like he did with the fish and wine.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My hair is pretty long atm, i want my fringe to the length of my chin. Short hair doesnt suit me as im sure long hair doesnt suit some guys.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
any guy with long hair in most womens eyes are not a man. it just looks too boyish/feminine. look at bruce willis, would he still look bad ass with hair over his eyes, or down to his chin? just sayin, it's kinda gay when guys put so much effort into their hair. like sometimes i see guys with perfect shiny straight hair combed over their eyes. it disgusts me to see men looking like girls.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chance said:
any guy with long hair in most womens eyes are not a man. it just looks too boyish/feminine. look at bruce willis, would he still look bad ass with hair over his eyes, or down to his chin? just sayin, it's kinda gay when guys put so much effort into their hair. like sometimes i see guys with perfect shiny straight hair combed over their eyes. it disgusts me to see men looking like girls.
Agreed, but some guys can pull long hair of with out looking feminine. Eg. Russle brand.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
excuse me, girls like hair and shoes, proven fact, one of the first things they look at on a dude, so I always take care of both well ;)

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the most part girls don't like gel or any of that sht in your hair. I've been told that by multiple sources. Girls DO like normal clean, shampooed/conditioned hair. I just use head and shoulders and it works great. Certain girls I know love to run their fingers through my hair and comment on how soft it is. You can't do that with sticky gel. I used to do the whole gel thing and a girl I was with at the time said she didn't like it.

Honestly I think the dudes in the video look better without the sht in their hair anyway.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway those guys are scandinavian model look-a-like whatever sh1t they put on their hair they'll look more attractive than most of us normal men.
So before doing anything extreme guys,think twice.