Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hots for Mother-in-law

Sex with mother-in-law

• Thought of sexing mother-in-law, tried and succeeded

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Thought of sexing mother-in-law, tried and failed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thought of sexing mother-in-law, working on it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thought of sexing mother-in-law, but too scared to seduce.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No way

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

seeker003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious does anyone else dream of bedding their mother-in-laws?

Mine's single, about 45ish and with a 10year old son.
She's recently separated from an abusive boy-friend.
Been thinking of ways to subconsciously suggest sex with her...

seeker003

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I am, I'm sure there's gotta be someone else on this board who feels the same way...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure many men have also thought of sleeping with the mother of the woman they are interested in.

Anybody remember this?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think it would be worth your marriage? Do you think MOM wouldn't tell her daughter what a piece of sh1t she married? I'm guessing you'd get a tag team" bobbit-ectomy" at best. Don't think you could subconsciously get into moms head-women are WAY better at verbal skills than we are. She'd KNOW what you are up to.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Forbidden sex is the most interesting. But you REALLY ought to think about how things can go wrong if your MiL is not cool with it, or if your wife finds out and isn't cool with it.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you live in Arkansas?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Seeker,
In my long distant childhood there was a time when people whistled and sang,not just at play but at work.....One of Mums favourites,I only remember the catch line,went something like this...
He used to call me his little Marianne,
I used to call him my young man,
But Mother caught his eye,
And they got married on the Sly,
now I have to call him Father...
My First Mother in Law was a bit of a case,she and her husband,lived on a remote homestead,miles from anywhere...Her Party trick was to give men the "Come on" then scream rape...I kid you not...Interesting when she propositioned me,I just refused to acknowledge what she was saying,I must have been all of 23 at the time...Funny thing though,after this incident she carried on as if I had insulted her...Talk about laugh...My wife later told me that her Dad suspected me of putting the hard word on her...I knew of at least three hired hands who were sacked because of her baseless allegations...But Mate,don't do it,such an act is akin to incest or paedophilia in a Womens criminal code...just forget this stupid Woman.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really surprised and disappointed some of you didn't even look at his post history and dig up this gem, where he asks the SAME exact question... apparently BEFORE he got married:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=166522

He probably lives under a bridge demanding a price for the toll.

john siegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be safer to Bang someone else's mother-in-law.

I would keep my business out of the family tree.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Really surprised and disappointed some of you didn't even look at his post history and dig up this gem, where he asks the SAME exact question... apparently BEFORE he got married:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=166522

He probably lives under a bridge demanding a price for the toll.
Good point. I looked at it. Wants to bang his "future" mom in law. Assume he was engaged when he posted it. Not even married to the daughter yet, but already wants to cheat with his mother in law to be. WTF? My question is, if he had this sick little fantasy in mind when he was engaged to the daughter, why did he get married in the first place? Huh?

seeker003

Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't incest.
Mother-in-law does not = biologically related.

In my case, there is no father-in-law in the picture.
And I never said that I'd do it behind wife's back.

Could always mention to wife that I find her mom sexually attractive and see from there.
If marriage ends cause of that admission, then so be it - life is too short to live in fear and regrets.

If there was a chance of sexing both your wife and mother-in-law, would you take it?

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL at the white knights saying it's terrible.

This is like communism, only good in theory. In reality, as soon as you come you both will feel REEEEALLY uncomfortable, and all family gatherings will be epic fail

ever been around buddy and his gf u sexed? same thing but worse

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pics?

I remember I dated this girl when I was 21, and we were about to stop dating and I knew it.. it was about over.. and i think i could have banged her mom if i really raelly wanted to. my dad knew her mom and told me some old stories about her. big time town pump. i rmemeber i went over there one day and my girl wasn't there... i had a hard on like a mofo.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
pics?

I remember I dated this girl when I was 21, and we were about to stop dating and I knew it.. it was about over.. and i think i could have banged her mom if i really raelly wanted to. my dad knew her mom and told me some old stories about her. big time town pump. i rmemeber i went over there one day and my girl wasn't there... i had a hard on like a mofo.

shoulda done eeet ;)

seeker003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point Amazing,
I'd prefer my relationships to be as comfortable as possible.

I'm still trying to debate whether I should confess my feelings for mother-in-law.
And to whom I should confess to first, mother-in-law or wife...

If I confess to mother-in-law, I could at least guage her interest of the idea.
and if wife, she'd most likely get up-set but I should get some points for being honest.

hmmmmm.....

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Points for being honest? Really? Probably cost you your marriage. Still sick. BTW, how many teeth do you have?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you married to this woman or she is just your girlfriend? Either way, unless you know for sure your relationship with her is going down the drain, I won't suggest you do it.