Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hotel overnight

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, Well I checked into this little privately hotel tonight and this beautiful brunette answers the door (I had a reservation) and goes inside my room to show me the room.

She was talking, telling me about the breakfast in bed and the keys and etc. but in the middle of what she was saying she quickly got outside of the door frame because the sexual tension was palpable and obvious even though that was probably the last thing on her mind and certainly the last thing on mine when I knocked on the door (I am wiped out). But then she said that she was going to do some "other things" but before she left she was smiling at me- not fake friendly, but the other kind of smile.

I don't know what to do! I don't know what I could do. She is probably married or something...

Just blowing off steam I guess.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ran into her in the lobby- she was smiling at me in an unmistakably sexy way. But then she goes, "Can I help you with anything?" All formal and stuff.

Then I say, "I'm looking for the door to get out- I don't know where the door is." Then she laughs and says, "Believe me, you're not alone. You're not the only one who didn't know."

Am I overanalyzing this out of boredom? Probably. I wonder what happens next morning when she brings me breakfast in bed.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bro. you're staying at a hotel. go for it? cost vs benefit analysis is in your favor.

if she rejects you, just go to sleep. if not, you get to bang her, then go to sleep. seems like a good situation to me

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I blew it by texting her on my gmail instead of calling. At my computer, too lazy to pick up the phone. I never even brought anything up besides a wake-up call but I could feel the interest lowering because I was a little over-eager.

Stupid texting.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have pulled direct game on her and invite her out for a drink. After building rapport and telling her you find her attractive, your probability of getting laid (assuming there was attraction on her part) would have increased.
Plus the alcohol would have probably disinhibited her b!tch shield. Go for it next time and text with your real number; girls give out their numbers, dude...are you scared of the big bad broad or something? :D