Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot Women

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those that have dated HB8.5 - HB9's, does there seem to be some commonality in their behaviors? Perhaps narcissistic, selfish, lacking empathy, not good at compromising or finding common ground. When you are at the top 10% of attractiveness, society tends to cater to you. Eventually expectations rise to the point where no man will ever meet them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those that have dated HB8.5 - HB9's, does there seem to be some commonality in their behaviors? Perhaps narcissistic, selfish, lacking empathy, not good at compromising or finding common ground. When you are at the top 10% of attractiveness, society tends to cater to you. Eventually expectations rise to the point where no man will ever meet them.
But you can play a dozen men, over schedule them and take the best option at the time. It's why these are terrible for LTR's.. They are always "looking around" instead of working with what they got. And they won't wait for things, even if they have to "use" someone to get it. They won't make you feel good unless they feel like they are winning getting with you, and once they won, how can they keep "winning", they will be looking for the next.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with a lot of women who are 8+, both exclusive and just dating. What I can tell you for sure is that they have a lot less tolerance for stupid things I do. I have to to keep a pretty tight game of confidence and self control or it goes down hill pretty quick lol. Now on the other hand they have all been just as forgiving and accepting as any other woman when it comes to superficial things like status. But when it comes to admitting their own relationship mistakes, my experience has been they are more reluctant to do so. Ironically I dump good looking women at a much higher rate than average looking women. I just don't get p whipped. I'm very stubborn I suppose.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
To be honest, hot women can be diverse.

Some of them are self obsessed and narcissistic while others have low self-esteem and let you walk on them. It really depends on the woman.

Remember that being very good looking can be somewhat dehumanizing. People treat them differently and make assumptions (often negative) about them without really knowing them. If there is anything common about them, its that they often lack trust when you first meet them. Its very important that they get a vibe from you that shows you are being real with them. They deal with a lot of fake people they have to weed through.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IME legit hotties are generally way nicer & down to earth than the almost-hotties or the borderline average girls--who tend to be over-compensating, validation-hungry & have a chip on their shoulder.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From comedian Mike Birbiglia:

Jenny and I meet up in the airport and she’s late. Which is a great pet peeve of mine. We get to security and she doesn’t have an ID or passport.

Mike: How do you travel?

Jenny: Well usually they let me on the plane with my work ID.

I don’t like to dwell on the differences between men and women, but I just can’t imagine a scenario where a man could get on a plane without a passport. Women get a pass on this. That is completely bewildering.

If I was in charge of Al Qaeda. What I would do…I would recruit attractive women because they are not stopped under any circumstances.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IME legit hotties are generally way nicer & down to earth than the almost-hotties or the borderline average girls--who tend to be over-compensating, validation-hungry & have a chip on their shoulder.
This has been my experience as well.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best I have been with is an almost 8, so.. I will keep you posted!

But yes, she was pretty empty inside!

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I mean there are some women I really like who aren't 9's but I am so emotionally attracted to them because of how we converse. I don't date ugly women but the hottest women are usually stuck up. You have to deal with the Instagram women if you're young.!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 2 months ago JUST decided she needed some new clothes and goes on about a 7 grand shopping spree, I mean ****, ask lol. So in in mad mode pretending to watch an NBA game and she just lays behind me to where her feet are right at the back of my head. Then my head is resting on her feet. Not one word said. She knows she's hot she knows I think shes hot and she knows I can't stay mad at her. She then promises to make my fav breakfAst, then proceeds to eat it all before I wake up lol