Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot women renting a room from me. I own house n would have instant live in lover. How to handle it?

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I own a house and rent out a few rooms to people studying here from overseas.

Theres a women that has rented a room for a bit over a year, she's almost 40 and I'm 55 now.

She's hot!

A red flag though is that when she moved in here a year ago, a guy helped her move in, then turns out the guy is her ex landlord who it turns out was her lover.

Apparently things went sideways so she moved out of his and into mine.

When she moved in she tells me that she is single, then the guy is coming around all the time and obviously vexed that she is living here in the same house as me.

I just didn't get involved, was a bit of a pain in the neck but what can you do.

Anyway that went on for about 6 months and then I stopped seeing him around, then I hear they broke up and he moved to a place about an hour drive away.

So chatted to her a bit here and there, nothing too much.

Then I got this hand written card at Christmas that was a bit more than I might have expected.

Other day I was chatting to her and it went on a bit longer than usual and we got into things a bit more in depth.

At one point she's telling me that she's 'lonely'

So I'm thinking a few things wrong here;

1. If I slept with her, then instantly in a living in same house situation. Then what? Do you still collect the rent? If not then its expensive sex.

2. I own the house and its worth a lot, she knows this. Could be gold digger motivations, also if it went long term then they get half after 2 years! That's never going to happen!!

3. It would almost seem a bit weird if she moved into previous place and fvcks the landlord, then moves into my place and same again with me.

She is sexy though, and definitely my type. What angle to work this one out? If it did happen and we bust up then I guess she's move out eventually. It's not a huge deal for either of us that way as everything she has fits in a couple of suitcases.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Tell "**** you" to your ego who's telling you some weird **** like "because she ****ed the landlord of another house, you shouldn;t **** her". Take your **** and stuff it in that hot, wet ***** because it's gonna feel good and you will not even think of any man she's ****ed before because why? What's the point?

2) She is literally begging you to **** her right there, somewhere between the first and second floor. For the community's sake and because she's hot and your type, do it.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tread carefully.

You are in a superior position as the landlord.

Yes you must always collect the rent.

As a rental owner myself I have a strict policy not to date men who rent from me. I always advise others never to rent to friends or family and never to get involved with tenants. Why? Because these categories of people feel 'special' (read entitled) because of their stature with you.

I would wager this woman knows she is sexy & makes a habit of getting involved with men she rents from. Because of the sexual nature of the relationship she can put you over a barrel legally and may think she can extort free rent or a non consequence lease break when things go south. If you like her, do not get sexually involved unless or until she no longer lives there.

Right now you may be behaving exactly according to her plan. You have been warned by a hot landlady. Proceed with utmost caution and awareness.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What angle to work this one out?
The angle that involves finding one of the other millions of other ladies in the area that won't give you grief.

(Unless you're posting from an alternate universe where this is the only female left on the planet....)

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably just sleeping with you to get free rent. Make sure you set clear boundaries. No muddy lines with these golddigger types.

Igetit!

Reaction score
She's probably just sleeping with you to get free rent. Make sure you set clear boundaries. No muddy lines with these golddigger types.
Clear boundries/muddy lines. Heh.

That reminds me of an episode of Seinfield where Jerry hired a maid who he was attracted to,then he started sleeping with her.

They got the lines blurred between "girlfriend" and "employee". She'd come over for a girlfriend visit (sex),then when she was about to leave,she'd ask for her money for her maid services.

Looks like this guy may get the lines blurred between sexual partner and tenant.

He crazy if he thinks they're gonna start sleeping together and it not effect their landlord/tenant relationship.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clear boundries/muddy lines. Heh.

That reminds me of an episode of Seinfield where Jerry hired a maid who he was attracted to,then he started sleeping with her.

They got the lines blurred between "girlfriend" and "employee". She'd come over for a girlfriend visit (sex),then when she was about to leave,she'd ask for her money for her maid services.

Looks like this guy may get the lines blurred between sexual partner and tenant.

He crazy if he thinks they're gonna start sleeping together and it not effect their landlord/tenant relationship.
Lmfao. Now that's some funny ****. It's basically like he's paying her to sleep with him. What's the name of that episode? I need to watch it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im like " 55 and he hasn't ever had an experience in life that has 'leaned' him one way or the other when it comes to this type of stuff?"
I guess we all have to learn t some point, better late than never, eh? :)

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out and get wasted together, have vigorous sex. Next morning have a sit down serious conversation apologize call it a mistake and say you will never do it again. Tell her about how you can't jeopardise the income you get from the house bla bla bla. Do it again. Tell her you will never get involved with a tenant. Talk to her about other girls. Do it again. Rinse repeat. If she moves out and wants to keep seeing you, then you can take her seriously.

Try to make friends with that ex too, and figure out why they broke up.

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she isnt cooking you food or washing your dirty draws then leave it alone. She's done nothing to earn a reward. Looking good isn't enough, and paying her rent is what she's supposed to do. After you have sex with her she'll start saying she's short on rent

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, here is the deal. This is obviously going towards a sugar daddy dynamic. Which puts you firmly in the provider box.

She will be fvcking other guys in your place on the sly.

She will start undermining whatever boundaries that you currently think you have.

Are you okay with that? I'd keep her as a cow to milk for money, if I were you. Keep life simpler.
Yep... but you know what... if you are okay trading stuff for sex, then no problem. As long as you know what you are getting into. There really is nothing wrong with the "sugar-daddy" relationship, as long as you have the money to use to this purpose, and you understand what is really going on, and don't lose your cool and fall for chicks like this. You are both using each other... this is fine.