Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot people thread :D

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a bad photo of Alba you should change it.

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alba has a rotten personality and rumors suggest that she is infested with herpes! I really wish people would unplug themselves from the matrix and stop patronizing celebrities. It's no wonder they rake in tens of millions of dollar per year.

I see girls everyday who are 10 times hotter then any celebrity.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
chevelle said:
Alba has a rotten personality and rumors suggest that she is infested with herpes! I really wish people would unplug themselves from the matrix and stop patronizing celebrities. It's no wonder they rake in tens of millions of dollar per year.

I see girls everyday who are 10 times hotter then any celebrity.
all you little boys on this site need to listen to this man. great post.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
pshhh, dont act like you wouldnt pipe alba...;)
eh :yawn: sarge first and ask questions later. if you only knew the times that i rolled over in bed and :eek: that is why i get more action than a boyscout leader at a children's hospital.

you think she has the herp? well after me she would definitely have the herp :up:

http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2007/08/10/jessica_alba_herpes_claim/
this just goes to show you that all of us sports studs bring it. doesn't matter if it was high school or the bigs. being all-distric two years in a row will get you lots. i know because i lived it :cool: .

Jeter has also dated Mariah Carey, Vanessa Minnillo and most recently Justin Timberlake's new girlfriend Jessica Biel.
omg! all these cool people have the herp. cool people = infected

http://www.herpes-coldsores.com/celebrities-with-herpes.html
jesus christ! every american celeb. is a walking v.d. poster. how sweet is this! maybe i got it from someone famous - or maybe not :cry:

Last edited: