Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot Party Girl Hookup?

pressure0354

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this girl last semester through some friends. I've been at a few parties with her and stuff but not that often. I know from reading this site that I can't go about this girl like the others. She's really hot and pretty much every guy knows it so they give her attention and wants touch her and all that, and shes got no problem accepting all the attention she gets. She's got a lot of friends this way. Funny thing is though, I would observe guys go up to her and do their thing and they never seem to make it far as being physical with her. She's a bit tough to break. I never even saw her dance with any guys.

Over xMas break I took a trip to New York for New Years w/friends and she happened to be there (we are friends with the same people). After drinking some drinks and what not, we got a little playful with each other, I had good kino with her this night which even suprised me. Overall we had a great time. Anyway....

My strategy is to make sure that I am not a friend with her. Shes got lots of guy friends. So I didn't even try for her number. Its not like I want to date this girl, just have some fun with her (sex). When I was at a party with her there, I'd always make a point not to give her much attention or touch her much and talk to other girls too.

Anyway, I happen to run into this girl at an apartment party which is the first time I've seen her since New Years. I walk up to her and she excitedly greets me (of course we both are a bit drunk). So I talked to her throughout the party and touched her way more than I would of before. She stops and looks at me and says "Hows come youve never touched me before?". I'm not sure what I said, but I think my plan to be different than all the other guys worked because of what she said. I even managed to get a freak dance with this girl before the night was over!!! I didnt have any oppurtunities to isolate her however so she eventually left with her girlfriends at some point.

The next morning I get a message from her on AIM (we never talked through AIM before) saying "what are the odds of running into you last night? well my darling, just saying hi"

So, should I talk to this girl though AIM and try to hang with her? I figure since we know the same people, I would eventually run into her again anyway and keep the mystery. Then again, who knows how long that could take.

I think so far iv'e played my cards right on this one. I don't want to screw my chances with this HB, shes my unicorn.

Doctor Who

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you remember to number close at least?

Personally i think that Instant Messenger is the WORST way to talk to a girl. If you dont have her number then you are walking thin line between her losing interest for not contacting her or you looking like a chump for asking her out over IM.

So far, your actions in front of her seem dead on. If you can get another group of friends together, her included, you might get the chance to number close or just ask her out in person. If you know your friends are getting together sometime soon, just wait till then. Otherwise I guess your only chance will be to go through IM.

Austin3.8

Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost never close a HB9+, and I have never closed one that I knew I would run into again. Remember these girls get hit on constantly, and closed daily. These girls almost never run across anyone who is even remotely challenging. Don't talk to her online, and don't be too available. Make sure everytime she sees you that is it memorable. Try this, next time you "accidentally" run into her again act pissed off and say "How come you never call me? Do you hate me or what?" Then she goes on the defence with something like "You didn't give me your number!" counter with "You probably deleted it"...When she asks for your number don't give it to her right away, tell her you will think about it. At the end of the night give it to her and make her promise to call you the next day, or you will delete it. If she doesnt call, next time you see her, ask for her phone and delete your number in front of her and try again :cool:

TheShadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Hot Party Girl Hookup?

Originally posted by Austin3.8
Try this, next time you "accidentally" run into her again act pissed off and say "How come you never call me? Do you hate me or what?" Then she goes on the defence with something like "You didn't give me your number!" counter with "You probably deleted it"...When she asks for your number don't give it to her right away, tell her you will think about it. At the end of the night give it to her and make her promise to call you the next day, or you will delete it. If she doesnt call, next time you see her, ask for her phone and delete your number in front of her and try again :cool:
I'm worried that our hero would rub off as an insceure needy person.

Austin3.8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Hot Party Girl Hookup?

Originally posted by TheShadow
I'm worried that our hero would rub off as an insceure needy person.
Needy, insecure people dont delete their own phone number, and they dont set the rules of engagement.

Tell her when she calls you to be nice.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm think Mr. Bonified DJ would let it go and let the chick sweat it out, and not play any silly phone games.

pressure0354

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice guys

yeah, I think I am going to go Austins route and just wait til I run into her again, even though it could take another month....

I like that idea you said, that way she can have my number and if she wants to hang, she will have to be the one to call.