Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HOT names...

Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Um...hijacking a thread is when you start a fight or don't post about the topic, which is female names.

My posts are on topic.

You're the one hijacking the thread by trying to start a flame war.

If you don't want to take part in the "name game" then skip over the posts and stop behaving like a whiny little biotch.
Oh yea posting about your personal sh*t is relating to hot names right? You don't even know what hijacking a thread is moron. LOL "Name Game" what does that got to do with hot names? Seriously noone cares so stop trying to make everything revolve around you.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
Oh yea posting about your personal sh*t is relating to hot names right? You don't even know what hijacking a thread is moron. LOL "Name Game" what does that got to do with hot names? Seriously noone cares so stop trying to make everything revolve around you.
You're the one making it about me.

The thread is about female names and what kind of females have certain names. My posts have been about just that...and I was going to tell them how right or wrong they are about the females in my family (until you posted trying to start trouble).

This is not a serious thread...it was quite clearly intended to be a fun thread. You sh*tting all over it just because I happen to have posted on it is really immature.

I might add...you did not start the thread, so it's not "your" thread to ****tate. (intentional misspelling)

If you don't want to take part, then fine...but stop being so damn anal-retentive.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
ooo my date to prom is jessica :up:
One of my friend's cousin's name is Jessica and she is really loud, obnoxious and slvtty.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
C'mon guys...go through the whole list of names and post the impression you get from the name and whether you think it is a grandmother, mother, sister, daughter, niece or me.
What makes you so f*cking special?

How about contributing something decent and not just spamming the thread.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
MuayThai said:
What makes you so f*cking special?

How about contributing something decent and not just spamming the thread.
Oh gee...let's see...I thought you guys might actually think it's fun to talk about the list of names of all of my close female relatives since you're talking about other names...and I could tell you whether you're right about them or not.

Heaven knows this thread is just so serious and important a topic that the idea of me also talking about names is just so controversial...lmao.

Some of you really need to lighten up...

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This HB 10 I # closed one time had a very unique name.

Kasera

Hottest name I've heard IMO.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Veronica

Elizabeth

Valerie

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
PlasticSurgeon said:
Hottest girl names:

Agnus
Mildred
Beatrice (in tennis, known as the 'killer B')
Phyllis
Mortimur
Roseanne

:moon:
A kid who went to my oldest daughter's school was named Phyllis. She had a unibrow with nasty yellow crusty flakes in them...and she sounded like a dude.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexie ....:whistle:

actually, that's not even my real name, so I wouldn't be too offended if no one agreed. :)

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to hijack the thread, be an attention *****, or get the thread to revolve around me, I just wanted to say one thing because it was a first for me.

So, I was chatting with this guy online, and he asked my real name, I told him, "Olivia", and he said, "Oh, okay, I'm guessing you're not very young because that's an old name." I was like. :trouble: , Oh yeah, at least I'm not tall and bony!! (He was tall and bony). No, really, I didn't say that. I can't remember what I said. Anyway, back to topic.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhitePimp said:
99% of girls with V names are hot (Victoria, Vanessa, Vivian, Vulva, etc)

Girls named Amber are sluts
veronica...?

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
Aha well this post is from April or something but hey :p, I like many italian names for some reason or another (like Louisa [oh OP agrees]) and, others... Ermm also Roxy? Anybody agree on that?
Louisa isn't Italian. Luisa is. Louisa might be Spanish?