Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot Mormons

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey have you guys noticed this?

There seems to be a high percentage of HOT chicks who are Latter Day Saints...but most of them will only date other mormons..or so ive heard. I wonder why that is...must be some weird sh!t goin on in them temples lol. Anyone here date a mormon?

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i never see black mormons. do they exist?

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard that they think black people are like evil spawn or some sh!t like that.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!! thats got to be the funniest thing i heard all day.

Peebold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like 25% of the girls at my school are mormon, and there are only a few hot ones. I think I am just turned off by their religion. Good luck macking them though!

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the following from the seduction library. I don't know if the link works....

Bible Chicks

What do you do when Jesus is her man? Not to worry! As the players of ASF will tell you, bible chicks are among the easiest to seduce, because they have repressed their sexual desires in the name of religion, and are often craving an outlet, but torn between their commitment to their religion and their desire to fulfill their desires. Even if they are in relationships (which are often nonsexual even if they are dating), the player who taps into their hidden sexuality often hits the jackpot.

The Bible serves as an excellent barrier to the nice guy, who respects her commitment to her religion and doesn't want to aid and abet her sinning. The player sees the bible-chick for the secret slut she is, however, and between the lack of competition and her secret desires for sexual fulfillment, often finds she is child's play to seduce.

Click Here For Archived Posts About Bible Chicks

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
No Morals

My mate wanted to get in the knickers of several proper Jewish girls on my college campus--so he *just lied* and told them he was Jewish too.

To back up his claim- he joined the Jewish society, and went to its functions--now half the people on campus think he really is a born and bred Yid.

It turned out his plan worked and he scored with all these chicks over (and over) in the year; telling them that he hadnt had a 'certain little operation' as he was only half Jewish on his mum's side.....by the time the HB's found out they werent really too fussed......ummm....half latter-day saint??

Thedodgejuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa i would be careful with overly religious girls, and girls with hairy arms:)

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tons of hot Mormans here in Vegas since its right next to Utah their breeding ground. I've actually gotten mixed responses from mormans. Some of them are not practicing and there for smoke drink and f*ck (like champions). Those I classify as the fun hot mormans who I like to hang out with on weekends. They're pretty cool and always up for buyin me drinks. However there are the strict practicing mormans who are equally hot but do nothing. These are the boring mormans who I will not associate with. I remember working on one such boring morman to see If I could break down her defenses. I was the most gueling waste of a month and a half I've ever put myself through. I don't know what kind of hypno babble they teach them in those classes but If I could tap into it I'd use it to form the greatest hearom the world has ever seen.

Peebold

Don Juan
Reaction score
The main problem with mormons is they marry right out of high-school, or early college, so they are out of the dating scene pretty fast. So your opportunities to corrupt them are very short ;)

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh the other week..there were these cute mormon chicks who are always out in the streets with a can asking people for donations...so I saw them approach me..and before they could ask..I said "Hey do you guys have a dollar I can borrow?"

They said No..and briskly walked away..giggling...then they got on this bus..as I was passing by I mouthed to one of them "I Love U"

and they just laughed and giggled..I think they wanted to sit on my face while I told lies..

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it seems that going slow helps. The "inexperience", if you will, is the reason for this. Fear follows anything too fast. Sticking to the dj principles and slowly whittling away the inhibitions helped me out. Remember, we may not always have a religious institution to help out in dating such ladies, but we do have human nature on our side....

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
basically what it is

Whereas your catholics and christians have the old and new testaments, the Mormons have a thrid called the book of Mormon or something like that. Its basically about God dealing with the Americans before the birth of christ up to the present day and stuff like that.

Apparently:

"The Book of Mormon was written by many ancient prophets in the spirit of prophecy and revelation. Their words, written on gold plates, were quoted and abridged by a prophet-historian named Mormon. The crowning event recorded in the Book of Mormon is the personal ministry of the Lord Jesus Christ among the Nephites soon after his resurrection. It puts forth the doctrines of the gospel, outlines the plan of salvation, and tells men what they must do to gain peace in this life and eternal salvation in the life to come."

And:

"The Book of Mormon purports to tell the history of peoples in the Western Hemisphere from before the time of Christ. The emphasis is on two "migrations" of people from the Middle East to somewhere in North, Central or South America. (The specific details in the Book make it impossible to pin down exactly where all of the events were alleged to have occurred.) The first group of migrants, the Jaredites, were depicted as making the trip around the time of the Biblical Tower of Babel incident. Their civilization in the New World grew, flourished, then disappeared before the arrival of the second wave of immigrants.

Most of the Book of Mormon is about this second group, which became a great civilization flourishing from about 600 BC to 400 AD. According to the story, a "prophet of God" named Lehi left Jerusalem just before the fall of that city to Babylon, around 600 BC. He sailed across the Indian Ocean and the Pacific with his wife Sariah, sons Laman, Lemuel, Sam and Nephi, and a few others. They also settled down somewhere in the New World and created a flourishing civilization. On Lehi's death, the people divided into two warring tribes, one led initially by Laman, the other by Nephi. Much of the Book of Mormon deals with their disputes and wars. The Nephites are portrayed as primarily good, the Lamanites as primarily evil. At one point, the Lamanites are cursed with "dark skin," and are believed by the Mormons to be the forebears of the Native Americans. By the end of the Book of Mormon, the Nephites have been almost totally destroyed. Their last leader, Mormon, compiles the history that is to become the Book of Mormon, and inscribes it on golden plates. His son Moroni is the last living Nephite. This Moroni shows up 1400 years later as an "angelic messenger" to tell Joseph Smith the location of the plates. "

Although how this translates into being able to marry several of your cousins, not drink coffee or tea and wear black all the time is beyond me. Personally, im Roman Catholic so i think the whole moron thing is all bull$hit anyway

joneshakey

Reaction score
Lots of Hot Mormons

Other than California, I've never been to a place with as many hot women as Utah.

I saw this site with a bunch of "hot Mormons" :up:
www.hotmormons.net

Wow. I didn't know any of them were Mormon.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG said:
Hey have you guys noticed this?

There seems to be a high percentage of HOT chicks who are Latter Day Saints...but most of them will only date other mormons..or so ive heard. I wonder why that is...must be some weird sh!t goin on in them temples lol. Anyone here date a mormon?