Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot lesbian in one of my classes

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Straight up lesbian. Not bi - does not like the ****. She said she only has had one boyfriend before and it was in like the 8th grade.

Who has gamed a lesbian here? Any advice?

I was flirting with this dyke in class today and the convo kinda went like this:

HB: You're from [town] ?
me: yah, you are too?
HB: I lived there until 7th grade.
me: That's funny.. I bet you know some people I know.
HB: Do you know Stacie?
me: I know her very well..
HB: What does that mean?
me: It means that I know her very well [with a funny ass smirk]
HB: Did you used to date her or something?
me: Date? No.
HB: What about [like 4 different people]
me: I know them all.. I used to date Melissa, lol.

Can't remember how it transitioned into this:

HB: So, what about your girlfriend?
me: Which one?
HB: ... You have more than one?
me: I have a lot of girlfriends
HB: lol....
me: What about your BOYFRIEND?
HB: I have a girlfriend..
me: lol.. get the **** out of here.
HB: I'm serious..
me: How long have you been dating? (I still didn't buy it at this point)
HB: About a month.
me: That is awesome.. But, you know you would **** me.
HB: laughs
me: When is the last time you had a boyfriend?
HB: like 8th grade..

Just some more bull **** talk the rest of the class.. I couldn't believe this ****.. It is like a gift from god. Finally, a challenge for me. And since we have similar friends on myspace/facebook I looked and she indeed is a dyke.

Anyone have advice who have tried gaming a lesbian in the past?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Ok you can do this but you need to keep it light and playful.. become her "friend" but keep her guessing.. so take her out as a friend adn lagh adn have a good time but make very subtle moves to let her know you want her... she can be had but it will have to be very spontanious...

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gamed a bi-sexual girl but, not a lesbian. You can use all your Dj techniques in creating attraction. But, I'd say you won't get far. You should just make friends with her. Cause she could have some hot bi-sexual friends you can game!

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
I have gamed a bi-sexual girl but, not a lesbian. You can use all your Dj techniques in creating attraction. But, I'd say you won't get far. You should just make friends with her. Cause she could have some hot bi-sexual friends you can game!
Yea . Be friend with her . She can also be good wing . I hope she's not going to steal your girls :D .

stand

Banned
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Yeah, I figured I would most likely end up in the friends zone.

**** being friends with her.. I want to **** her so I can say I ****ed a lesbian.. I may tell her that word for word actually.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol....you wanna f.uck her so you can say you f.ucked a lesbian? :rolleyes:

Thats called, "gaming for validation" and is the mark of the AFC.

Waste of time IMO.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
L777 said:
lol....you wanna f.uck her so you can say you f.ucked a lesbian? :rolleyes:

Thats called, "gaming for validation" and is the mark of the AFC.

Waste of time IMO.
Yeah, I am an AFC, because I want to f.uck a lesbian.. Wow you're a ****ing idiot.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
Yeah, I am an AFC, because I want to f.uck a lesbian.. Wow you're a ****ing idiot.
No, you're an AFC because you boast, and game for validation, rather than posting constructive reports that will help others and gaming for the love of the sex itself, and nothing else.

There's a difference.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
brett012 said:
Who cares if he boasts? That's like saying Tucker Max is AFC because he fvucks old ladies, midgets, and amputees for fun, and writes about them in his book. And I think we can agree Tucker Max is not AFC.

How about instead of creating your own meanings of the term, you look at the definition? AFC means average frustrated chump. If you have the game to fvuck a lesbian, that's definitely not average, and you're not frustrated! So how's it AFC?
He is a complete tool & AFC. He is frustrated and jealous that I am having success. He has been spewing garbage in all my threads.

He is a clown - no worries.

Vendetta081789

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gamed a lesbian. TRUST ME. DON'T TREAD IN THESE SITUATIONS. Birds of the feather flock together. They haven't chose **** for a reason. Most of them have tried it once or twice, and still want to be lesbian. Thinking you are going to be the man that changes the ways they are so set in, is VERY VERY foolish. I am speaking with PERSONAL experience here. Just spare yourself the drama and wait for someone else to cross your path.

It is like a gift from god. Finally, a challenge for me.
No. Not a challenge. A snipe hunt.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For them, fvcking a dude is probably like one of us fvcking a dude. There's absolutely ZERO biological urge to do it, the very thought of it probably disgusts them. Unless she's a fake-lesbian in which case she might be swayed to the d!ck, but chances are that's not the case. Being friends with a lesbian is great though. They're usually fun if they're not real man-haters. :rockon:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
WhitePimp said:
For them, fvcking a dude is probably like one of us fvcking a dude. There's absolutely ZERO biological urge to do it, the very thought of it probably disgusts them. Unless she's a fake-lesbian in which case she might be swayed to the d!ck, but chances are that's not the case. Being friends with a lesbian is great though. They're usually fun if they're not real man-haters. :rockon:
^^ this is true since homosexuality is very much a mental disorder that manifests in the for of deviant sexual behaviour.. BUt its one of those illnesses deemed socially and economically acceptable.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
^^ this is true since homosexuality is very much a mental disorder that manifests in the for of deviant sexual behaviour.. BUt its one of those illnesses deemed socially and economically acceptable.
Mental disorder? I thought fags were guys with missing chromosomes!

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
stand said:
Straight up lesbian. Not bi - does not like the ****. She said she only has had one boyfriend before and it was in like the 8th grade.

Who has gamed a lesbian here? Any advice?

I was flirting with this dyke in class today and the convo kinda went like this:

HB: You're from [town] ?
me: yah, you are too?
HB: I lived there until 7th grade.
me: That's funny.. I bet you know some people I know.
HB: Do you know Stacie?
me: I know her very well..
HB: What does that mean?
me: It means that I know her very well [with a funny ass smirk]
HB: Did you used to date her or something?
me: Date? No.
HB: What about [like 4 different people]
me: I know them all.. I used to date Melissa, lol.

Can't remember how it transitioned into this:

HB: So, what about your girlfriend?
me: Which one?
HB: ... You have more than one?
me: I have a lot of girlfriends
HB: lol....
me: What about your BOYFRIEND?
HB: I have a girlfriend..
me: lol.. get the **** out of here.
HB: I'm serious..
me: How long have you been dating? (I still didn't buy it at this point)
HB: About a month.
me: That is awesome.. But, you know you would **** me.
HB: laughs
me: When is the last time you had a boyfriend?
HB: like 8th grade..

Just some more bull **** talk the rest of the class.. I couldn't believe this ****.. It is like a gift from god. Finally, a challenge for me. And since we have similar friends on myspace/facebook I looked and she indeed is a dyke.

Anyone have advice who have tried gaming a lesbian in the past?
Lesbians, to me personally, are repulsive freaks, like Golem from Lord of the Rings. They are worthless to me, and are generally "manhaters" You will lose out to a woman. They want vagina, not sausage, get used to it.