Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hot Jewish girl

Chanttojah

Reaction score
Can this be salvaged?

Hot Jewish girls have always been a weakness of mine, First crush was a Jewish girl in 5th Grade.
Connected with this same girl 30 years later on FB, we're both 42 now, waited 6 months to chat her up after the FB friending. found out she lives in my same city in my same hood. she accepted invite for coffee date. I made no contact for the whole two weeks before the date accept to confirm the day before.
Coffee date was great, she's hotter than ever, never been married, is a marathon runner, 90 lbs, ass the size of my palm, shes a psychiatrist so at times it felt like she was definitely analyzing me on the date, she got allot of **** out of me as a result. But the dialog lasted 3 hours, I got the digits and a big hug. Two days later I texted her an invite for a dinner date, she accepted. No more than 2 short texts that week which were always responded to with smiley faces and cute ****. Dinner date was great, lots of dialog, great body language, went to 5 star hotel for desert and drinks after dinner, I don't drink, she had a few glasses of wine, I got great make outs and big kiss close when I dropped her off. We went to brunch next day, great dialog, hand holding etc, date lasted 4 hours, She texted and apologized for having to meet her brother and saying goodbye too quickly. Next week I texted about 3 times (even though I fell into minor obsession) real short, she always responded with cute texting stuff. Texted her an invite for a big expensive dinner date at a 5 star hotel, she accepted. the week leading up to date she sent me the only text that she initiated. Got a kiss and a hug when I picked her up, gave her flowers, date went well, At this point I started to loose my nerve and did allot of **** wrong, however I still got invited up to her place after.
big sofa make out with me grabbing her ass and going up her shirt, She fell asleep so no close. I froze and wondered If I should get out of there but I couldn't, she told me she would walk me to my car. texted her next day "thinking about you" she responded with the smiley face. texted day after that with an invite to spend the day together, no response, texted day after, no response, texted 2 days later, brisk response, I told her I think I should leave her alone, she responded " I feel smothered" I said " sorry about that then cut off all contact, it's been a week, I'm thinking of waiting another week for a total of 2, and I'll consider it blown,
I'm so hoping she contacts me but sense it's blown.
total time spent before "smothered" 2.5 weeks with what seemed the whole time like it was going ok.
Any thoughts .....???.?

Last edited:

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides the flowers, what else did you do wrong? How did this capsize on you so quickly???

Chanttojah

Reaction score
the flowers marked the beginning of the end I suspect. I resorted to a bunch of AFC behavior on that entire last date. What's puzzling is how swift she bailed after showing lots of consistent, positive response. I'm hoping that after the smothered text and my immediate ceasing of all contact, there maybe hope? But that hope is fading. I have another plate in the air but this is curious to me.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She pulled the "fell asleep" ruse? AND YOU BOUGHT IT!

Blow some more cash on her.

Chanttojah

Reaction score
wtf is with the fall asleep thing anyway? She invited me up and brought me to the sofa.
help a newcomer out here.

Reaction score
Let's go over the red flags.

She works in the mental health field.

She's jewish so probably has no idea how to cook, clean, **** or treat a man.

She's 42 , never been married / no kids.

Run and never look back my friend.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you go from kissing and groping to her falling asleep? Sounds like you didn't take things any further and she gave up.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule 1: Don't try to figure out a woman's behaviour because you will expend too much emotional energy and freak yourself out. Women are women. Their heads are fvcked up and it's no use trying to figure them out because they couldn't even tell you why they did something.

Analysing your behaviour and you made some classic AFC mistakes. I can only say this because I've made just about every mistake there is.
"thinking of you" texts and flowers after just 2 weeks would've set alarm bells off in her head.

I had a girl do exactly the same thing recently. Very, very high interest and affection to absolutely zero virtually overnight.
She couldn't even explain why but all the advice I've received from men and women is that she branch swung to someone else.

So learn from this and don't appear so keen next time. And have you read the sticky posts at the top of the Mature Man forum? They are solid gold.