hot guys with ugg women - how does this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, looks do matter to an extent.

I think the OP over exagerated when he said UGG. Maybe they were just average/not hott. I have something going with a chick, she isnt "hott", she is more "cute" probably a 6.5.. but she has an ace personality, and that is what keeps me around.

Reaction score
as much as i hate Deus's little views on looks, i gotta say that i think this Rico guy is the same guy as "El Febreezy da Beez" who hates Deus for who knows what reasons, on a personal level?

(refer to the looks thread in the Archives)

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks matter for both men and women. But if looks were the be all, end all, then you wouldn't see hot guys dating ugly women or hot girls dating ugly men. Now, can we please shift the focus of this thread to improving DJ skills so you don't have to settle for someone you aren't into.

Reaction score
All The Answers said:
why are you using a 1/10000000 ridiculous example? This proves nothing except that you think you're funny, but you actually sound like a huge nerd
hahaha way to tell it man. i ignored this guy, but when people quote him I start to see why he gets mad so easily. i dont even know what i did but he kept calling me a troll. but yeah, HUGE NERD.

as for what this guy said about a drooling model, wtf? chances are if they are a male model they can control bodily functions.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are pathetic.

Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Yeah, it might. I don't have a digital camera so I gotta ask a few of my friends first, if that's okay. Don't worry, I'll tape a nice tag marked "SoSuave" on my speedo for you.

Truth is,Dude, is ugly and that's why he keeps talking that looks don't matter.

Wow, I've never heard THAT one from a looks-matter guy! You take all afternoon to think of that one, bro?

Reaction score
Check this out guys, its an old post from our friend Deus a while back. it seems his views have suddenly changed. What a flip-flopper

Deus ex Pianoforte said:
01-02-2006, 02:36 AM #2
Deus ex Pianoforte Master Don Juan Join Date: Sep 2005Location: CaliforniaAge: 24Posts: 500 I have a feeling you will be fairly disappointed with the results for a number of reasons. One, I'm guessing you're not even close to as good-looking as Christian Bale. Aside from being in perfect shape, the guy has flawless facial features. This would be enough to attract women alone, even if he was a bumbling fool who constantly stumbles over his words. Fantastic movie, good luck with your experiment...I can't wait to hear what happens, heh.
Kinda wrecks his whole argument about "game" right?

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
deus,

you're not helping yourself because you take such an extreme position on your argument - that LOOKS DON'T MATTER AT ALL.

you've admitted to me in the last post that that's NOT what you really believe.

then you can avoid these fiascos by simply stating your true beliefs instead of one that is by all accounts, including your own, indefensible.

also, the problem with even your stated argument is that it is entirely self-centered and based purely on your own experience.

you negate the feelings and experience of guys who may be in the converse position - that they are working on pretty good game but their looks and height or whatever ACTUALLY DOES HINDER THEM.

you personally have not experienced this but because you know of examples where dismal looking fellows with great game get all the chicks does not at all mean that it does not or cannot happen.

you have a problem with the degree in which the "looks matter" threads emphasize looks.... but aren't you guilty of the DIRECT INVERSE? you are perpetuating clashes by the DEGREE in which you negate it.

if you want to set yourself up as an example of dialectic in action and serve as everyone's antithesis... that's not a pleasant place to be but hey, good luck with that.

but as in almost EVERYTHING in life, the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

delta

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very simple: She used her DJ skills on the guy and got him hooked.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Deus ex Pianoforte
01-02-2006, 02:36 AM #2
Deus ex Pianoforte Master Don Juan Join Date: Sep 2005Location: CaliforniaAge: 24Posts: 500 I have a feeling you will be fairly disappointed with the results for a number of reasons. One, I'm guessing you're not even close to as good-looking as Christian Bale. Aside from being in perfect shape, the guy has flawless facial features. This would be enough to attract women alone, even if he was a bumbling fool who constantly stumbles over his words. Fantastic movie, good luck with your experiment...I can't wait to hear what happens, heh.
dont you guys lose a massive amount of respect to this guy. he must be a troll

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reasons i have gone out with ugly girls in the past:

~I have never dated an ugly girl, ever, FACT.
But I have fallen in love with girls who have put on weight when the relationship entered the comfort phase and I stuck by them, but eventually left them for other behavioural issues and I have to admit looking at the hot girl you once wanted to fuc* now resemble a big fuc8ing balloon does not make you want to fuc8 them and makes a guy like me wonder if being single (at that time) could be better, let this be a lesson to chicks reading this site. DO NOT GET FAT WHEN YOUR WITH YOUR MAN, why chicks put on weight when they get comfortable I will never, never know but this shi* is common and not a once in a blue moon thing.

Now I have fuc8ed GL women and ugly women and the reason I have fuc*ed ugly women is they clearly had something about them:
They where:
Either fun had a good sense of humour.
Where horney and new about there own sexuality.
Where feminine and new how to exploit it.
Made me feel good.
Where generally interested in me and put In effort to attract me.
Or a combination of all of the above.

Yes I have been with UG women and I don’t regret a single one, but I don’t DATE UG women as I am aware and concerned about my image and no way in hell I will be walking down a high-street with some fat pig, I may pork the pig due to her having a certain quality about her, but there is no way I would consider dating it, unless the pig realized to win a guy like me she had to shed a few pounds.

Let me tell you something I have come to know about chicks of different lvl of looks:

UG girls when you fuc* them are usually generally appreciative, I have some girls THANK me for fuc8ing them, no joke, it is like your doing them a favour and they fuc8ing appreciate it.

GL girls: these girls usually think they are doing YOU a favour and they assume you are the lucky one to get in her pants.

Now which would you rather fuc*, a ugly chick who would suck your coc* dry all night and appreciate the last thrust you did or some GL chick who thinks your just another guy boning her as she is used to guys attention.

Now some may say this is rather jaded and a tunnelled view, well I have had A LOT of girls and fuc*ed a lot of girls and the above is 100% as far as I am concerned FACT.

Now dating a very hot chick can be bad news this is from experience:
They are normally: prissy, demanding, up there own back-cracks, know they are sexy, they expect certain favours, usally have a lot of male guys qualifying them, can get chatted up WHILST YOUR WITH THEM, get a lot of attention, get you a lot of attention!

UG/average girls don’t come with all the above normally.

If you really want some advice, steer clear of the pretty princesses of this world, I know this from experience, they come with a heap of shi*, bag yourself a 7 at the best, or if she is a 10 makes sure you are MAN enough to keep it smooth, a hot girl is like maintaining a flash car, its good to ride but man it takes a lot of work to keep it in shape and the cost or effort to run it is sometimes a bit of an head-ache.

Most hot-girls i have dated have lasted about 1-2months max as one soon gets pis8ed at there ****, especcially when there is a UG or average chick that would crawl over broken glass coated in shi* to suck you dry, somethings the hot chicks never ever think about and this is where the hot chick falls flat on her ass, whistl she is being a prissy princess some UG chick is doing all she can to attract a fuc*.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right. i TOTALLY understand why someone would F an ugg. that is classic beer goggles or a lonely night. check.

the thing that always bewildered me was the "hot guy" dating, going out with, even marrying an ugg.

maybe they did take that song to heart "if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. in my particular point of view, find an ugly girl to marry you."

but when you ask the question - gratefulworshipping ugg vs. demandingspoiled hottie....

talk about a dilemma. but still, i'd rather tune out the hot chick while fing her than f something that would have difficulty getting me hard in the first place.

delta

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read the whole thread but I was just watching Eddie Murphy's Raw and Delirious and he totally hit the nail on the head. "Because they've figured us out, all we need is a bit of flattery".

Girls use AFC techniques on us all the time and we fall for it because we think they're being sincere and it's nice to have the ego rubbed and to not put in any effort.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all those people who are wondering if looks matter. The younger you are, the more important they are, as you get older your job and personality become just as important. This is because a)women are looking to settle down and b) the good looking men have stopped ****ing all round them and are getting married therefore there is simply less competition.

thirtyplus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, and I JUST wrote a post on this.

But don't let me stop you guys from slapping at each other verbally like little girls....

...FOR SIX FRIKKIN PAGES.....

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
if the woman thinks you are ugly, nothing will work.

Yeah, I'm sure that fat 70 year-old man that my friend saw making out with a hottie 18 year-old in the elevator in Vegas was just being friendly.
oh, so youre not the witness? "youre friend" is......

Id say thats some weak eyewitness evidence you have there. It almost sounds like you made that up.

If youre too afraid to ask her for her number, or dont know how to create chemistry with her, things will be too akward between the both of you, and nothing will happen.

Summary: Without courage, or game, you're screwed no matter how good-looking you are.
Well, that doesnt mean looks DONT matter! hey, personality can be a factor, but that still doesnt mean looks arent one. Just becuase it can be established that personality is a factor doesnt mean looks are NOT a factor. You act like its either/or without considering the possibility that both are a factor. We can establish that personality is a factor, and "looks matter, alot!" can still be a true statement! the "looks matter" is the part of the all explaining supertheory that you people have trouble grasping, not the part that personality is a factor.

I dont cover this part becuase most people dont have trouble grasping the idea that personality plays some role, so why cover something that is already established? What people seem to have trouble with is the idea that looks do matter. This is why god created 'looks matter threads' (no, Im not talking in 3rd person!). Personality does matter, but not as much as alot of people think it does. As long as your personality doesnt suck, ie. social anxiety, a quiet personality etc. and you have the ability to create chemistry with a woman, which should be a natural ability that most people posses then youll have no problem in the personality department. Usually, its the 'looks' that are the culprit in most cases where a guy gets rejected, not the personality. And is the significant reason a hot girl hooked up with a guy, becuase she liked how he looked, not that he had an amazing personality. Most guys dont have amazing personalities, yet many guys still get hotties with there "average" personalities. These guys typically all have something in common: the hotties the hooked up with liked how they looked.

Glad we're on the same page.
Not exactly, you still beleive 'looks dont matter' dont you? then were not on the same page then.

If shes not seeing the good looks, nothing you do will have any effect on her. shell just resist and resist untill she cries rape or something.

Maybe you just haven't been saying the right things or acting the right way. I've had girls admit to me that even though the guy hitting on them was ugly, they slept with him because he pushed all the right buttons.
um part of the looks matter theory says that it really only applies to attractive women. Becuase attractive women are typically shallow, while unattractive women are not (they cant afford to be if they want to have a BF).

So what this means is that there are some women who will sleep with guys they consider ugly, you know, the non-shallow/non-attractive women. So this observation of yours is perfectly consistent with the looks matter theory I give. :)

Damn, I would really like you to provide links to all this research you speak of :)

And you assume I posted my findings on the internet because...?
Dont make claims of such evidence existing if you cant prove that such evidence exists. :nono:

actually, your "correcting of looks matter threads" would be considered sabataging one's success with women. Nothing truthful about spewing BS about looks NOT mattering.

Totally man. Telling guys that they have no chance with women unless they rank a certain level on the looks scale is MUCH more conducive to success with women.
I know youre not talking about my 'looks matter' theory. Thats not exactly what mine says. My theory does not say: "you have zero chance with women if your not good looking enough". <--it does not say this.

What it actually says is this: "if the woman personally thinks youre ugly AND shes attractive, you have no chance. However, women have different tastes in what they find attractive, so youre pretty much guaranteed to find a good looking women who personally finds you attractive in her eyes, so you still have a chance, theres still hope for 80% of men out there".

See the difference? good ;)

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
repost, bump

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ricorico said:
I've found out after NUMEROUS rejections that the woman that shot me down thought I was "gorgeous"...so, derive from that what you will.

If the girls thought you gorgeous and shot you down, then there must be a personality issue.
The term "looks matter threads" are exactly that. Threads that point out why and how looks matter. They are not threads about how or why personality Does Not matter. So trying to point out why personality is a factor really has no place in threads like this. You should stay on topic and point out why looks are part of the equation or why they are not, and explain you reasoning.

"Looks matter" is not the same as "Personality does NOT matter".

Many opponents of the "looks matter" theory seem to confuse the 2 as the same thing. they are not. It just goes to show how these opponents arent very "quick" if you know what I mean. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.