hot guys with ugg women - how does this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
"so are you saying your penis is "tasty"? Ewwwwwwwwww!

its a little word called sarcasm. as for personal taste, i mean if you get something out of screwing some big sally, all the power to ya. I sure as hell will never.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found out after NUMEROUS rejections that the woman that shot me down thought I was "gorgeous"...so, derive from that what you will.

If the girls thought you gorgeous and shot you down, then there must be a personality issue. Otherwise, if you are the whole pacakege and don't have the personality of a wet rag why turn you down? I don't buy that girls don't like good looks.It would equate to saying "here's a million dollars and there is NO CATCH! and still having no takers.who shoots down perfect combo of good looks and great personality? Someone who is so insecure they are in need of deep therapy . Me thinks if you really are good looking you have better work on a personality too. that combo will work for you in the "real world".

A guy with good looks and great personality does'nt need to study PUA moves unless he wants to have tons and tons of women. He'll do alright just being himself.

Reaction score
Delta said:
deus,

i do think you are being disingenuous and dishonest with yourself.

in what competitive endeavor in life does appearance NOT matter? from the uniform checks of military to job interviews to meeting parents etc etc etc....

why would this ONE SINGLE AREA OF LIFE be IMMUNE COMPLETELY (as you would argue) to this?

EVEN BABIES who don't have enough days under them to be trained react POSITIVELY to beauty and NEGATIVELY to ugly people.

BEAUTY and the DESIRE for beauty is not only INGRAINED, it is good.

look, if your argument is that no matter HOW UGLY, DEFORMED, DISABLED and SHORT a guy is, it is POSSIBLE to find a beautiful woman.... I'LL BUY THAT.

but can you really honestly say, honestly to YOURSELF EVEN, that looks play 0 part in the equation?

really?

delta

p.s. also, your position is SOOOOO EXTREME that i have to believe that there's something motivating it. some personal tragedy (with a friend perhaps) or something that makes you have this particular axe to grind. am i right?

yeah i had to "ignore" that guy, he is too extreme. is gets mad to teh point where he called me a troll in two threads for a reason i dont even know. its not cool to just be calling people trolls either. but most everyone else here i've come across seems really cool.
Delta- you come across as very smart, and i enjoy reading your posts. just wanted to let you know

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<tipping his hat>

thank you.

delta

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What we view as an "attractive" man does NOT necessary translate into what a woman views as "attrative man". Or for that matter MASCULINE man.

However, that's beside the point. Somebody already provided a list of 10-12 things white good looking men (by women standards) are with ugly women in SERIOUS relationships.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Duex,

Looks and personality matter. If looks did'nt matter guys would go up to ugly chicks all day long.

Guys go up to beautiful women all day long. That attracts them initially. But the attitude and personality is what makes you ask her out. some act stuck up,some are air headed,some have the personality of a wet rag(I and my friends can conform this phenomenon) some are just mean. Do men go out with these girls because they are beautiful? Not many unless the guy has self-esteem issues himself or just looking for arm candy.

My mother always says the most beautiful woman can become ugly through her personality. So true. Thing is, you can't see it from where you are at. But many here have gone up to beautiful women and have had a conversation,only to walk away dissapointed at her nature.

Looks will have people come your way,male or female much more often than no looks. But your personality combined with the looks will keep them.

Even if this dud was'nt on tv he would get tons of dates unless he acted retarded or like a buffon, because his looks open doors. Work on your personality and you will see yoiur looks are a huge plus!
http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/default/97/da/62412.jpg

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So your saying you have great looks and great personality and girls still are not attracted? Then what the hell are they attracted to if looks and personality are not premium. I'd love to see a picture of you because they must be lying to you about something.

I have a friend who looks like a GQ model and he gets picked up all the time. He has a great personality to boot. Women even give him gifts and pay when they go out. He does not read self help books or anything.

Couple of weeks ago we were at a coffee shop and this 9.5 babe leaves. Comes back and says, I never do this, but I had to come back and give this. Walks out and here is her phone number.He just takes it and laughs.

Now this happens to my friend all the time. Because he really is good-looking. But he also approaches often too and usually able to get a number. He even gets numbers at gas stations from girls pumping gas. One girl had him program her number on his phone while she was there so she knows he has it.It's f***ing ridiculous how easy it is for him.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, he also gets approached. That is before chicks realize he has a good personality or is confident. Hot chicks.

Reaction score
haha, it took me a minute to realize what was going on here, ricorico. I "ignored" the guy you are talking to. If he is making you angry, maybe you should do the same. either way, judging by what you are saying, it looks like you are making sound statemnets! so go ricorico!

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started reading the Art of Seduction and it states early on that looks don't matter. It is the image and the character that make a good seduction master. Ugly women can easily snare insecure but good-looking men if they are good at seduction. Can't wait to get The Game in the mail.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look. Like Tom Leykis says, there are gorgeous women out there who date goofy guys. The way to get these gorgeous girls is to look for gorgeous women with issues,low self esteem, daddy issues,ect. Exactly like good-looking men with UGG girls. No rocket science here. Looks matter, but noone of real value wants to put up with a great shell that is empty damaged inside. Unless it's just for a lay or some arm-candy.They look great on the outside, but damaged on the inside.

Are you getting this Duex. It's the personality that is a killer. There are guys out there who look good, but have Aspberger or whatever. Same as girls who are gorgeous, but can't keep a good looking guy because they are ugly on the inside. Ever noticed how a lot of Hollywood guys have cute girls but nothing spectacular like Penthouse girlfriends? Because most of those hot girls have ugly personalities. So guys would rather deal with cute and great personality. Not to say guys don't go for looks. But noone wants to deal with a *****!!! They would rather downgrade to an 8 with a great personality than a 10 who is too much work.

Whether you are a hot girl or a good looking guy you STILL NEED PERSONALITY!! If you have a good personality, how in the hell can you come off as insecure?? People with good personalities attract others ro them. Insecurity and great personalities usually look like they come hand in hand. At least initially. It is not until you really get to know a person that you see beneath that great personality may be insecurity. It is not something you see off the bat.

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
So a male model can stumble up to a girl, whilst muttering obscenities to himself, with his fly undone, and wipe away the snot still dripping from his nose right before he shakes her hand and still have the girl wanting to "jump his bones" because "only looks matter"? Whatever, man. :up:
why are you using a 1/10000000 ridiculous example? This proves nothing except that you think you're funny, but you actually sound like a huge nerd

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Dues may be a guy with Asperger syndome who may look good, but perhaps has some weird vibes going on, therefore women are attracted to him, but the second he opens his mouth they get creeped out. Hence his revelations good-looks and great personality don't matter. You need confidence.

how the hell is confidence different from great personality initially. Usually, the guy or girl with great personality draws people to them. It certainly can be seen as confidence until you get to know the person much better and then begin to notice they may be insecure.

Dues has more issues than he is willing to reveal to himself.

thickandcreamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus is the scourge of this board, yet continues posting. Here are some of his problems:

1. obsessive compulsive disorder. He only posts on "looks matters" threads. Over and over and over again.

2. attention wh0re syndrome. What Deus cannot gain from women (sex), he gains from nerds who post here (attention).

3. extremely low self esteem. Any sign of disagreement about his posts, whatever his position maybe, is a threat to his super fragile, paper thin ego.

4. self pity. He constantly whines about how he doesn't get his due from women.

That's all I can detect up to this point. There's a lot more there, I'm sure. Deus, do yourself a favor and take a break from this board. Spend your time chatting up the cute girl at the water cooler instead of ranting like a girl on her period ten times a day here.

T 'n C

Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Confidence, brother. Check the polls. Confidence is the number one trait women look for in a man. Since I have abyssmal self-confidence, I can't approach, and girls that approach me are instantly put off once they realize that I have low self-esteem.

I'd love to see a picture of you because they must be lying to you about something.

Most looks-matter guys eventually get around to this point. I haven't taken a recent one in awhile, I'll go ahead and try to get a good one for you some time this week. You're really that far gone, though? You've bought into this whole looks-matter nonsense to the extent that you'll accuse my friends, coworkers, and even sometimes ENEMIES of going out of their way to lie to me about my personality and looks? Please tell me that's not true, or I'll never get through to you.

Because he really is good-looking. But he also approaches often too and usually able to get a number.

That's key. That part where you said "HE APPROACHES OFTEN". That takes confidence. Cold approaches take confidence. Cold approaches and leaving with the number takes confidence, game, and personality. You're observing a confident man in action, and attribute his success to looks which shortchanges your friend.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aspergers, low self esteem, Desperate for attentiion,OCD and whatever else. But he has a great personality because people tell him so. Then he wonders why women run from his weirdo vibes.the guy's a nutjob. You're right. I'll stop responding to his post .

thickandcreamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus, this is way off topic, but I strongly recommend you not only stop posting but that you get therapy. Stop arguing with people on this board. You come across as a whiny, low self esteem loser.

T 'n C

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes a week to post a pic? I bet Dues is going to take this time to find a pic of a guy who is good-looking and try to pass it off as him.Otherwise, I better see him with a dated newspaper or a piece of paper saying SOsuave on that pic. Otherwise, we all know he's a faker.

Truth is,Dude, is ugly and that's why he keeps talking that looks don't matter.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe cause some guys aren't just looking for an easy "****". Most attractive woman have a hidden agenda, maybe they just genuinly want a GOOD GIRL/relationship and they're willing to lower their standards a little bit to achieve it.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is the matter with you guys.

Good looks do matter, but what you're all forgetting is that good looks in men are hardly genetically decided.
Men look good when they live healthy, excercise regularly. Doing this, automatically makes men have a nice aura around them, have confidence, a healthy sex-appeal, whatever.
You make yourself attractive by what you do.

(I know, more 'looks matter' stuff, but I don't give a fvck)

Status
Not open for further replies.